-=DT=- Family Vs EX & NDH

DeletedUser707

This is more for players who pay attention to the forums, but not in any of these tribes.

Obviously a war has kicked off, between these tribes. Here are the stats so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: -=CT=-, -=DT=-
Side 2:
Tribes: EX, NDH
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 22
Difference: 9
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 79,442
Difference: 18,887
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

wow did they finally fix the onion ring?

No, still has no barbs. I think it just looks fuller because of the editing I did to the colors on the map. Still looks the same in game though. Most of the bonus barbs have been nobled in the onion ring filling it in a bit more but thats about it.

DeletedUser7748

Not to mention it's not like world 33 , full of hugs , right now it's a fair decent fight .

DeletedUser707

2vlk1kx.png

You guys have planned 2 major ops. Which only got you guys 1 village. Which only reason you guys got that village was because I made the mistake thinking the stack was good enough so elected not to snipe, or recap.

EX = 79 barbs
2irrhuq.png

DT = 79 barbs
35kvhx4.png

CT = 26 barbs
15hk36u.png

So yeah there is a pretty good war going on with barbs but I think you are picking on the wrong tribe….
2co22if.png

oksftk.png

358qr5x.png

2dag0zk.png

34nk5rp.png

2e5k51c.png

23vysjp.png

23vysjp.jpg

j150z5.png

za64h.png

11jwxf9.png

2hn0tus.png

2dabpsx.png

16bfq1g.png

xdxbew.png

29vjudy.png

Had to delete some of the photo's of nukes dying/farms being catted. Only 20 images allowed at once.

DeletedUser707

well i mean you guys technically had 3 but I won't say anything more ;)

Technically we never had more than 1. It's really not that complicated, but yes it is best for everyone when you stay quite :)

DeletedUser8045

Ah but now the question is does that justify as hugging then? :p

DeletedUser8045

Love it when you guys on EX start these very thought-provoking discussions haha

DeletedUser707

Considering every world on US has ended with ether a family, or multiple diplomacy's to get their world win. I will take 1 alliance even if its classified as hugging by a player who is winning a world with a tribe that defined hugging. Have a good day Dream. Hop off my train please :)

DeletedUser8045

Except that Attack only had one alliance since the start of the world if you wanna go into technicalities. The in-game map in w33 back then looked nearly identical to that of the current w35 map but flipped 90 degrees, with the exception of NoHugs little cluster up north.

And it wasn't even my intention to get on your train, I was replying to Baron and you just felt the need to defend him ;)

DeletedUser2884

All I gotta say is you’d expect better from a tribe with so many world winners. Perhaps they’re used to freebies and not an actual fight.

The stats show... you can’t argue facts with opinion.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Dayumn if I kept playing I could've won the world with EX :(

Good job though guys!

I feel sorry for 2much4u though that (just like w32) he chose the wrong tribe again :$ he is a good guy

Reaction score
Dayumn if I kept playing I could've won the world with EX :(

Good job though guys!

I feel sorry for 2much4u though that (just like w32) he chose the wrong tribe again :$ he is a good guy

I think my(our) shit talking early made him feel like he was in the right place. We were being a bit loud and stuff but when it came to fighting it seems pretty clear we are the better side.