FEAR disbanded

DeletedUser

All of their members left and joined WORMS and WORMSa....Interesting development....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's the word on the street. I dont know if there is any truth to it or not...

DeletedUser

You're right..I did try to delete the post, but could find no way to do so. I apologize.

No worries good intentions next time just do a bit of research and make a more informed post so others can comment with a bit of an understanding.

Ill clear up the confusion though. Fear disbanded cause leadership no longer wanted the responsibility we took in 2 of there members who were close with players in the tribe. Worms has actually cut more members then recruiting in past few days.

DeletedUser3741

lol, only a whole academy tribe left to go worms!
making progress o_O

DeletedUser5297

I heard differently, but oh well even though I have seen some players move over to them.

DeletedUser

lol, only a whole academy tribe left to go worms!
making progress o_O

Once again Tank you let your hate for family tribes make you miss bigger pictures you've been mocking us for months when you going to learn.

DeletedUser3741

Once again Tank you let your hate for family tribes make you miss bigger pictures you've been mocking us for months when you going to learn.

lol its impossible for me to have been mocking you for months as i havent been playing this world for months...
o_O

and please prey tell, what is the bigger picture???

DeletedUser

my point of view ..
vanatoru is actually doing well ..
38004b4c85.png
ca98c4e4f6.png
f4634c3677.png

DeletedUser

haha i love youre post... but i dont get it why u put only interne villages and loses ? and why you put it here ?? whatever, i still dont care

DeletedUser5211

we love our haters

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2551

well done put-in i was going to make my own chart but didnt see it worth the time lol.
Worms your doing really good at internalling keep it up!

Drew

Reaction score
Maybe I can clear up the confusion. Hi, I was the duke of FEAR.
It all started out with one of our most active members of the tribe Kizukilla leaving the tribe for WORMS. It lowered the morale of our members. Next came our baron MrSaltedPeanut who had an argument with TS leader Con818 over some ridiculous crap on Whatsapp -- he then left for WormsA. It all went downhill from there; Salted began recruiting my members into WormsA and at least 8 left, including Lord Awesomeness (he actually joined WORMS). I had discussed with the founder, Lord Steinl, about finding a tribe to merge with. He agreed on doing so, however we had disagreements on who to join and eventually parted ways. I'd say the worst part about this was him leaving the tribe first leaving me to disband it. I put so much work into that tribe since the world's beginning. Not saying I did all of the work, but I did most of it. I made many friends in that tribe and it sucked to say goodbye.

Steinl tried to encourage me to come to WORMS, but I don't trust them one bit.

DeletedUser

shut up noob xD
shut up noob xD
quite awesome to read this words from one of the leaders of worms ;) i dont hate, i just laugh about your system - "how to grow noobish" it shows me how low worms is - i mean .. comon, not even snobs did shit like this, and they even grow faster then some worms .. ;) You guys are just ridiculous - internal & losses already high as ****
5eba7bcba1.png
I first thought that they are skilled player's, who play smart & nice, but i think this was false. Its just a weird group of weird people, who think they go well :D

DeletedUser

right :) and u are our nr 1 hater , we are happy to have people who cant sleep becouse o fus :) ty