For Repeated threads,

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Amount of Repeated Threads

I have seen that many members have been recreating new threads for discussion that have already been created
I would understand if you are new however some familier names have also done this.
Before you plan on posting a new thread NO MATTER WHAT it is about it is requierd to search the forums before hand.

As seen below:
28v83y9.gif

use the search bar and make sure that the threads dot is blue and then click search or press enter.

Thanks for your time.

MM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got to say - I'm envious of your GFX skills :lol: In all seriousness yes this is an issue however, maybe the forum/server needs the life of new users? I can count one instance when a "familiar face" has posted something that already exists in another thread.

On another note, can you please align this to the left as per usual. For me its layout isn't good. If you need a hand message me on skype.

DeletedUser

Hey, MM

If ya want a hand doing a more detailed version of this, skype me :D

DeletedUser

I've got to say - I'm envious of your GFX skills :lol:

I was bored couldn't be botherd making anything ;)

In all seriousness yes this is an issue however, maybe the forum/server needs the life of new users? I can count one instance when a "familiar face" has posted something that already exists in another thread.

I have seen a few repeated threads and post.

On another note, can you please align this to the left as per usual. For me its layout isn't good. If you need a hand message me on skype.

Happy?, although every member of the community has a right to post their topic in their own way I believe, just because ''you'' don't like how it ''looks'' does NOT mean it needs to be changed, however I felt that I should because I respect the community's opinions and take them into matter and act upon them, rather than self judgment and believing I am ''Mr Right'' and ''Mr No It All'' :)

Hey, MM

If ya want a hand doing a more detailed version of this, skype me :D

I am capable, thanks anyways :)

MM

DeletedUser

Sowwy :eek:

make sure that the threads dot is blue and then click search or press enter.

What part is that? :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, i noticed my own fail

Status
Not open for further replies.