Nuts vs Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2247

[07/08/2011 2:32:52 PM] Gerard van Rossum: i am not giving any village free.
[07/08/2011 2:33:01 PM] Gerard van Rossum: you have to let me in for free and let me prove myself
[07/08/2011 2:33:06 PM] Gerard van Rossum: or just ignore me
[07/08/2011 2:33:09 PM | Edited 2:33:16 PM] Gerard van Rossum: and keep attacking.

NOTE THE TIMES R AFTER WHAT I POSTED AND U QUOTED AS SAYING ABOVE READ BEFORE WRITING AND DONT CHOKE ON A PIECE OF PAPER

that was simple ty for giving nuts your vills and the battle to get them is best part of seeing you go away and take or-al with you he is off topic every 2 seconds and i am surprised mods here havent asked him to stop.i would figure the skype chat of him blowing up swearing would make them realise that he represents tw staff and is a dirty mouth and disrespectful swine.

WWP-World Without Paper Wings maybe you comeback and co play in tens??

time4sleep

if

DeletedUser

Now am I a snake whats next

you guys gave me all kind of names but never Im good player:(

DeletedUser

haven't seen anything yet to imply that you are a good player, any fool with that many villages can hold off attacks for awhile , haven't seen you full out take any villages from nuts yet, other than a couple we took from you, you manged to re noble,, wow, thats hard, oh yeah and lets not forget the fact that you are able to run south and noble barbs while at war with the biggest and best tribe in this world, if you think that makes you a good player ,well than that just proves you are wrong again :)

DeletedUser

noooo needing a ally to take me down mwill make you guys best tribe:rolleyes:

Asking tribes not to attack you guys while you were attacking me make you good tribe:rolleyes:
If am not a good player why am I rank 1 for long time how could be able you snipe lots of nobles?
How could I run a account with this much villages?
How could I hold my rank 1 place?

DeletedUser

well from what i understand, you were just given this account, so you did nothing to build it, and like i said , any fool with that many villages should be able to defend himself for awhile. if someone handed me a million point account, would that make me a good player,, i think not. so it dont make you one either, now if you built that account up from the ground with no help from anyone but your tribe mates, than yeah, i would say you are a decent player, but sry your just average.

DeletedUser

I build this from 50.000 points?

I was gone for while I left it while x-men exists:)

I came back when we had incoming:)

ad you want to say that any noob can snipe 150 ms trains guess not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well if thats the case, i guess the best outcome here for you, is to better choose your co players in the future, cause in my opinion, they are the ones who s-r-w-d you. gl in the war. you dont sound like the little a--h-le that was posting in our forum. but whats done is done, and now ur friend there the mod dude has been shooting his trap off, did not help you any. i hate to say it but if all you say is true, than you going to be rimmed(eventually it is inevitable) for what you co players did.

DeletedUser

Anyone with access to youtube or google can send a 150 ms train. Hence, anyone with access to youtube or google can snipe.

DeletedUser

u6s5l.--what are you going to complain about when paper wings is gone?

No doubt I'll find something to "complain" about, your leader always manages to find something to backstab. Maybe when he gets around to backstabbing WeGet I'll be around to say "I told you so ;)".

[07/08/2011 2:32:52 PM] Gerard van Rossum: i am not giving any village free.
[07/08/2011 2:33:01 PM] Gerard van Rossum: you have to let me in for free and let me prove myself
[07/08/2011 2:33:06 PM] Gerard van Rossum: or just ignore me
[07/08/2011 2:33:09 PM | Edited 2:33:16 PM] Gerard van Rossum: and keep attacking.

NOTE THE TIMES R AFTER WHAT I POSTED AND U QUOTED AS SAYING ABOVE READ BEFORE WRITING AND DONT CHOKE ON A PIECE OF PAPER

that was simple ty for giving nuts your vills and the battle to get them is best part of seeing you go away.

WWP-World Without Paper Wings maybe you comeback and co play in tens??

time4sleep

if

Wait, so again, what was the problem with him clearing villages for you as he offered? And again, why were they so important to be given?

Thanks for the insults, shows your clear maturity. Insults indicate an inability to make a counterpoint that actually has some kind of successful point to it, usually. But hey, that's just what I see.

As for you hangingloose:

well than maybe the new player should have requested to come back in to our tribe and apologized for his ex co players attitude , the new paper was given a chance to come back, all he had to do was give up a couple of vills to the tribe, and forget about his cluster, and again, giving up vills to the tribe you are suppose to be helping win the game, should not matter to a player that is loyal to his tribe and fighting for his tribe, but again, all i see if a over inflated ego, of a player that thinks he is the best and does not need to par take in any tribe movements.you can sit here and type all day about how wrong nuts is for attacking paper, but i have yet to see paper apologize for the actions of his co players, and yes, if you have co players, you are responsible for there action, again it comes down to being a team player, which it seems everyone of the people playing or that have played papers account are not team players. i am done posting here, enjoy.

You're cool for continuing :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

if im not mistaken, that was posted in another section, as to where i am done posting, im still posting here :)

DeletedUser2247

hmmmmm

[8:35:47 PM] Gerard van Rossum: i am doing nothing
[8:36:00 PM] Gerard van Rossum: i am not even sending:D
[8:36:02 PM] Gerard van Rossum: bart is online:
[8:36:05 PM] Gerard van Rossum: he is sending:)

as stated earlier no reason to trust paperwings account we were told bart quit but no surprise here

seems we win already paperwings talked tough but even after a week has already lost his will to fight. he was one of the best snippers we have faced so far but face it nuts owns this world and no 1 can stop us

as for deal made during the war R.ys from weget will get what was agreed upon ally status to us. watch tribe will be merging partly into nuts and the rest to krusty(watchman has class) and i believe his tribemates will feel right at home with us

the rest of the world
>
elite ...you sealed your own fate on sadly helping paperwings and the rest of the world will also feel our wrath

carsinated

DeletedUser

yup and i deleted it because i started it and i dont want to continue it

DeletedUser2247

convient the day u lose 8 vills u quit. thanks again for the odd :)

DeletedUser

/me laughs at you needing your whole tribe to send 2D to each of your villages.

I thought Paper Wings had no troops left?

What a noob.

DeletedUser2247

u laughing?? after failing again on us3 because i actually have friends and u cant even survive on a million plus point account great job.

as for asking for support y not it is called tribal wars not do it on your own wars. i have a game for u or-al solitaire u can cheat and control the outcome as you wish while we noble the rest of papers vills lol

also the inside source in nuts is here to share what a winning tribe does on a world unlike anything u have seen before maybe take some notes and learn that your influence on this world is squat.

Time4Sleep 6 0 6 272.631 78.220

6 and 0 great work on defending from me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you were only 12x our size and attacked by surprise. I'm surprised I couldn't defend it completely either :rolleyes:.

I don't care about my influence on this world. Pick any world and I could beat you easily, had I joined at the same time as you. Hey, go ahead and join W59 of .net, let's see how long you last there :).

In the meantime, enjoy your "success" on W3, a world where you backstabbed everyone you could. Good luck pulling the same in the future. If I have no influence on W3, you have no influence anywhere, because believe me, no one will trust you after this world :).

DeletedUser

lol....what do you mean you joined the world after him? Are you serious? Even if you had, that's no excuse, that's something that you would have decided. We had this kind of discussion after we razed .187...."let's duel"....well, what do you think just happened here. Plus, it wasn't x12 your size...as you said, a bunch of players didn't take part in the ops, including lastmanstanding who you got banned AFTER you had attacked him, so there's no real surprise against you there nor the x12 ratio. You got to the fight late so please don't make us lose our time discussing issues that are clearly not an issue.

DeletedUser

If you're who I think you are, Hidden Talent, go throw another fit and quit a tribe on UK9 :D.

As for you xironfistx, I'm not even going to bother with your terrible arguments. I'm done here, enjoy your "victory". At least my members were honest with telling me they didn't like me ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.