Reputation Levels

DeletedUser

The use of reputation, is for users to leave reputation when they like a post. And when a certain user gets a certain amount of reputation, it is shown on their profile and under their image on each post.

reputation.jpg

DeletedUser

The default is to show 5, but i will speak with OFLOW to see if we should change it

DeletedUser173

The "UserCP" shows only 5 points at a time, but you are on a distinguished road

Actually... just to clear something up...

Originally these forums were set up as posts for titles, but when they were changed to reputation, all existing members were instantly set to the "distinguished" reputation. Anyone who joined the forums after that is at 0.

DeletedUser

Actually... just to clear something up...

Originally these forums were set up as posts for titles, but when they were changed to reputation, all existing members were instantly set to the "distinguished" reputation. Anyone who joined the forums after that is at 0.

From the .uk server I think. Right?

DeletedUser173

From the .uk server I think. Right?

I'm not familiar with the .uk forums, but I believe that's where the mods got the reputation idea from. Originally, people were spamming the crap out of the forums for new titles, so the mods/CM decided to change it to reputation.

DeletedUser

Don't think that there will be so much users on this forum who use the reputation option as well that somebody will reach a very high or low level. But anyways, it's a nice thing to see. :)

DeletedUser

That has been disabled as spammers used to take advantage of it, just to get the title