The Shadow Brigade Mess (In Character)

DeletedUser

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE SIGNED UP

This is the in character thread. Here you will act out your character, and try to discover other player's identities. Don't give yourself away, someone may be hunting you!

Remember, you're trapped in a village HQ with no way out, survive if you can, but if you can't, that's just more fun for the shadow brigade.

Also, please don't beg someone to protect you during the night, it's just no fun that way.

----------

Everyone is gathered outside of the room of the now dead lermdig, with only one clue of who had done it. The shadow brigade made their threat, and now it was time find the villains, and retaliate.

DeletedUser

Ay, I'd bet the guy is hiding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps he is. Perhaps he fled and ventured the storm.

Assuming, of course, that this message is just nonsense. If it is not... God help us.

DeletedUser1180

We better prepare. What or who did that will not catch us off guard after this.

DeletedUser4232

Examining the situation I see that no one is seeing to the body. Knowing that a dead body is not conducive to everyones well being I take action.

"Well, I think we should do something with the body. It is not good to just leave him laying here and it is the right thing to do. Since we can't go out in this storm, I suggest we carry him out of here. We need to find someplace to put him first. I will cover him up and go look around for a suitable place."

Leaves the area to search for a place to put the body.

DeletedUser4541

I'll help you dragon

leaves in the opposite direction to find an unoccupied room

<---------->
OOC: Lermdig, this is much less active than when we had it in the game forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Follows Dragon, trying to catch up.

Hey, does this place have a basement?

DeletedUser

"Theres probably a basement. Lets look for it."

Walks after kinxer and Dragon.

DeletedUser4541

"well I'm going to keep looking for a room to put our murdered captain into
continues to try doors only to find many of them locked
"why aren't any of these doors unlocked??"

DeletedUser

Disregarding dragons idea of finding a place to put lermdigs body he decides to began hacking lermdigs body in to pieces and threw them into the fire place.

The smell of the burning flesh made him gag for only a second then he continued with the hacking and tossing.

DeletedUser

Heres noises coming from the other room and walks back in.

"Well, I guess thats one way of solving the problem."

DeletedUser4541

sees jondoe's method of burying somebody and slowly crosses arms

"you do realize that Lermdig was our much loved commander, right?"

DeletedUser4232

"Hey guys, I was able to find the perfect place to put the........ Oh, never mind. Guess that is one solution." Coughing and trying not to gag. Geez these guys are animals. "Guess it is a good thing there is plenty of food around here or you might have just barbequed him."

Turning to leave I see something which grabs my attention for just a second, then it is gone. Will definately have to keep an eye on everyone.

DeletedUser

"Speaking of food, is anyone else hungry? I'm going to the mess hall for a bite."

DeletedUser4232

"I will come along Tribal. Could use a change of scenery."

DeletedUser

*ooc- sorry had family in town all yesterday and today...just getting back on here*

"Anyone care to have a look at the fighting rings down below? Perhaps a bout will clear our minds and help us figure things out" Heads to the fighting pits.

DeletedUser

*OOC- Sorry, was at a school function, hopefully I will not be late again!*

"Hmmm, murder first thing in the morning and a gruesome mutilation of the body... To top it all off I am stuck in here with them! Well, if everyone is happy with this then I guess I will just be quiet and mind my own business."

Walks back to my room and starts thinking of someway to try and lock it, maybe block it.

DeletedUser

Explores the basement eagerly, finding many things of interest but none important to relate to the group. The entire basement is cobbled for some reason, so there's nowhere to bury the body. He comes back upstairs to discover that it's now a non-issue.

Do we really consider ourselves better than the barbarians when evil like this is allowed to occur?

Stalks down the hallways for several hours, fuming.

DeletedUser

After seeing Kinxer pacing in the hallway for yet another time, I decide to ask him what he found in the basement. I stop him in the hallway and say this:

"You were in that basement for a while, did you find anything?"

DeletedUser

Mat's question rouses him from his angry pacing. He thinks for a second before speaking.

Yes. Don't worry about it.

Kinxer walks off, no longer angry but still pacing.