The Shadow Brigade Mess

DeletedUser4232

filiusincendia said he wants in..... he is having login issues at the moment.

DeletedUser

Dontworryimnotverygood got banned, so you can take her off the list.

Whats the minimum number of people you need to play a game? Right now we have 8...

DeletedUser

I think 8 was what we had the first time it started... I'll give it until sunday then it'll start, that's my next day off work.

DeletedUser

I will get everything set in roughly 30-60 minutes. That includes modified win requirements and the number of roles.

DeletedUser

I take that back, it'll get done when it gets done, I'm a little busy, but it will be started today! The first turn will be extended as always. It will not end tomorrow, but the day after.

DeletedUser

Alas, I am now busy...

I will try to get the game started tonight. Please don't kill me!

DeletedUser

Alright I am about to hand out roles and get the game started. Edited role, counts of players, and win requirements are as follows

Shadow Brigade: 2
SB wins when all non-villagers are dead.

Villagers: 2
The villagers win when Scout, Crazed Nobleman, Black Market Merchant, and Veteran Fighter.
Due to low player count, they can only add a +1 vote through lobbying.

Scout: 1
For scout to win, all SB, Villagers, and the Paladin must be dead.

Black Market Merchant: 1
For a win Scout , Paladin, and the Doctor must be dead.

Veteran Fighter: 1
All SB, Crazed Nobleman, and Doctor must be dead for him to win.

Paladin: 1
For a win, SB, Scout, BMM, Crazed Nobleman, and "dangerous wild cards" must be dead.

Doctor: 1
For a win, all SB, BMM and Veteran Fighter must be dead.

Crazed Nobleman: 1
In order to win, all villagers and SB must be eliminated.

Wildcard: 1
Win requirements: Classified

DeletedUser

Someone bump bullwinkle, since I can't. :p

The game has started after all!

DeletedUser

I'm off to bed now, I'll be up in the morning to get the night events going. Night will be at 20:00 forum time (8PM) which is 2pm my time. The voting and in character threads will be closed for an hour during this time. Please make sure to get your lynch votes posted and message me your ability uses before night time!

DeletedUser

In 1 hour the threads will close for the night turn.

Anyone who can get ahold of Grayso, Yanna, and Bullwinkle please do so, they still need to vote. :p

Also, any last minute changes to your ability uses (or to use them period) should be done soon!

Don't anger me, or your death due to lack of participation will be brutal.

DeletedUser

OOC question: Do the characters know that there is a veteran, paladin, doctor, scout, etc., in their group? In other words, is it legal to impersonate another type of character to your own nefarious ends?