top 20 players (analysis, speculation, updates, chest-beating, etc)

DeletedUser2247

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 the Return. Bubble 1.828.376 231 7915 ... top od by almost 4 million after 500 incs and 30 trains stats r even but they might b up 2 villages. LOL top in awards by 150

2 lencalendar __ 1.672.581 185 9041 ... been trying to keep pace with us nobling but even with the barbs he is behind 46
3 Dazzling __ 1.619.223 171 9469 .... flat lined almost a week
4 Weee Balls Bubble 1.187.777 132 8998 ......worlds best defender up to date :)
5 just a try __ 1.109.039 127 8733 ......using sits instead of his own troops hardcore fail
6 brandonlemons1981 __ 1.070.463 120 8921 ......permanent sit
7 KillerSpear __ 777.296 83 9365 .....no idea
8 pk3rz 30 __ 726.245 81 8966 .....the better half of VA ;)
9 ibs01 __ 651.582 69 9443 .....under a third on vills of top what evr
10 Longhorn __ 637.730 69 9242 .....i hear my co doesnt like you so i will let him post ;0

i wish everyone a early merry christmas :)

carsi (the return.)

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree with you more.

You forgot 10 Longhorn ___ 637.730 69 9242 ..... Doing everything to win this world, he was even considering leaving ___ because he knows they aren't going to win :)
Bart (the return.)

DeletedUser

you also forgot

rank 1 The return. left ___ so he could barb munch his way to rank1 (very poor) lost 14 villages on a co-ordinated op, then barb munched again,

this tells me that you must be low on troops as surely re caps would have been better for you...9k villa re cap or 3k barb munch...

DeletedUser

I agree Lee. The Return is the worst player I have ever come across. Mass barb munching and free villas from glad2siegeu but he moans cause he is being spanked.
the Return. on 17.12. at 12:57
and you are lonely sole man you got what 14 villages out of 220 lol you are a joke i can renoble 40 barbs today which i will do ;0

Run from the war with the end. Hide away mass barb noble then run away again. Great player you are bart
Wierdo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2247

I agree Lee. The Return is the worst player I have ever come across. Mass barb munching and free villas from glad2siegeu but he moans cause he is being spanked.
the Return. on 17.12. at 12:57
and you are lonely sole man you got what 14 villages out of 220 lol you are a joke i can renoble 40 barbs today which i will do ;0

Run from the war with the end. Hide away mass barb noble then run away again. Great player you are bart
Wierdo

what a joke go look at top 3 in the tribe atm and there noblings last few weeks they noble as many barbs as we do except we farm more and always have more nobles :)

the point of an ops is to get rid of some 1 and you guys r far from that. not even 10 percent oof our villages after 500 attacks lol win win

ask bart how come he didnt last a week with 260 villages on us3 against me ;0

rim us not likely...

you guys havent even finished off ncln o ya wait you havent even started o ya you dont even own 1 k to 100 percent..bla bla bla backstab...who r you?? idk exactly and why would i stay with your tribe?? idk exactly... do i have friends there ya a few so what r they your friends prob not..

bring it silence us untill then dont call us barb munchers when we own all the awards and od ranking so far ahead...

send us your nukes and nobles we like the flags from them :)

let just try me sit accs good idea lol NOT but help him instead of crying how we noble faster then everyone on the world after joining so long after everyone...

look at the stats rankings and ask why you are not ahead of us. probably because you are lazy

and as for rim me...you too look at the stats how many vills we nobled from your side vice versa then repost that we only nobled barbs .. you are a jk man not even in the top 10 on the world even va inactives r ahead of you lol

carsi

DeletedUser

I am not rising to this childish stuff from the return stuff. I let my stats do my talking. In the end we will see how many crappy barbs the return (runners) will end up with.

DeletedUser

Tch, tone it down a little, you lot. ; )

Alright, here's my evaluation. I'm not just going to sugarcoat it ;)

RankNameTribePointsVillagesAverage points per village
1the Return.Bubble1.832.6552327899
2lencalendar__1.675.1281859055
3Dazzling__1.619.5581719471
4Weee BallsBubble1.189.5711329012
5just a try__1.110.2701278742
6brandonlemons1981__1.071.5991208930
7KillerSpear__777.296839365
8pk3rz 30__726.425818968
9ibs01__652.059699450
10Longhorn__638.563699255

<tbody>
</tbody>

1. Return - Holding rank 1 comfortably at the moment. Have nobled a large amount of barbs, which I am not a fan of, however, have taken some nice caps, and defended nicely against us in our last OP against him. #1 in ODA and #3 in ODD at present, shows you're using your troops efficiently.

2. lencalender - Recently passed Dazzling for rank 2. Have also nobled a fairly large amount of barbs, however quite a few nice caps in k45. #2 in ODA and #23 in ODD, efficient attacker, and a little ODD shows you can defend as well as dish out.

3. Dazzling - Recent growth has not been as fast as previous times, however, you're still moving forward. Have, like Rank 1 and 2, also nobled a large amount of barbs, and also a lot of internals lately (which, have to be taken to keep points in the tribe.) #10 in ODA and #91 in ODD, showing you do have to work for villages, and use your troops efficiently.

4. Wee Balls - Like the top 3, also have a large amount of barbs. Also a fair few internals, but have been making some caps against __ and __! #7 in ODA and #2 in ODD, a great defending ability, and using your offense well, too.

5. Just a try - Also a fairly large amount of barbs. A couple of internals, but a fair few decent caps. #4 in ODA and #41 in ODD, shows an efficient use of offense, and a little ODD shows you can defend when you have to.

6. Brandonlemons1981 - Brandon and Firk had maintained the top spot in ODA while they were here, though they did take a fair few barbs. #6 in ODA and #5 in ODD to this day, with points still in the top 6, showing Brandon was one of the better players of this world.

7. KillerSpear - Fairly Large amount of barbs and internals. A few decent caps. #26 in ODA and #245 in ODD - Have not been attacked much, but have still used your offense fairly well.

8. pk3rz 30 - Fairly large amount of internals, least barbs in the Top 20. #9 in ODA and #152 in ODD - Very Low ODD - Have barely been attacked.

9. ibs01 - Fairly large amount of barbs and internals, a couple nice caps. #20 in ODA and #87 in ODD. Shows you can dish and take pretty well.

10. Longhorn - Small amount of internals, fairly large amount of barbs, and some decent caps. #37 in ODA and #306 in ODD. Very low ODD like killerspear and myself, have not been hit very much at all. ODA is not extremely high either, but you are still attacking fairly efficiently.

DeletedUser2247

i am glad you stated as it is pk3rz30 :)

DeletedUser

what a joke go look at top 3 in the tribe atm and there noblings last few weeks they noble as many barbs as we do except we farm more and always have more nobles :)

the point of an ops is to get rid of some 1 and you guys r far from that. not even 10 percent oof our villages after 500 attacks lol win win

ask bart how come he didnt last a week with 260 villages on us3 against me ;0

rim us not likely...

you guys havent even finished off ncln o ya wait you havent even started o ya you dont even own 1 k to 100 percent..bla bla bla backstab...who r you?? idk exactly and why would i stay with your tribe?? idk exactly... do i have friends there ya a few so what r they your friends prob not..

bring it silence us untill then dont call us barb munchers when we own all the awards and od ranking so far ahead...

send us your nukes and nobles we like the flags from them :)

let just try me sit accs good idea lol NOT but help him instead of crying how we noble faster then everyone on the world after joining so long after everyone...

look at the stats rankings and ask why you are not ahead of us. probably because you are lazy

and as for rim me...you too look at the stats how many vills we nobled from your side vice versa then repost that we only nobled barbs .. you are a jk man not even in the top 10 on the world even va inactives r ahead of you lol

carsi

looks like i hit a sore point with you munching barbs :D

As for rim me quote: you do make me giggle, we hit rank 1 player and i sucessfully took 2 villages and this is an active account not inactives that dont fight back :D

out of 500 attacks we took 14 villages, this includes fakes so i would call this a success. we co-ordinated and executed. maybe we only scratched the surface but we did do well...i know we did hence why you brought it here.

this has woke up a dull world tbh and we all should enjoy it.

DeletedUser2247

looks like i hit a sore point with you munching barbs :D

As for rim me quote: you do make me giggle, we hit rank 1 player and i sucessfully took 2 villages and this is an active account not inactives that dont fight back :D

out of 500 attacks we took 14 villages, this includes fakes so i would call this a success. we co-ordinated and executed. maybe we only scratched the surface but we did do well...i know we did hence why you brought it here.

this has woke up a dull world tbh and we all should enjoy it.

14 out of like 30 trains is a fail man plus i just started ;) no 1 like barb noblers but us small worlds what choice do you have when u r sitting on 100 nobles?? you will see ondzzz start mass nobling barbs next i garuntee ;0

my main point was dont point fingers at us for doing it when we are not alone doing so..

and yes us leaving helped spark the world and we will drag it on as long as we can. reminder just try wanted weeballs gone and how did that ops go??? fail and he is rising to top 3 atm..

your tribe keeps ncln as a ally what r they doing to help?? nothing and just try said after weeballs you guys would go for them but you r not eevn started on weeballs and havent even dented our total amount of villages.. keep pace with us man

you got 2 vills from us wow nice work man i didnt even notice your incs ;0 lordbarazz got 2 also man ask him about them and who has them now.

carsi

DeletedUser

Bubble has offered peace to the tribe.

all this talk of backstabbing :rolleyes:, if i remember right it was you in ____ when we was going to hit weee balls and it was you who helped stack and defend your own tribe nukes.....pot calling kettle then. As for ncln i cant comment as i know nothing of this nor ever heard anyone say this.

Thanks for the recognition for taking 2 villas of you :smack:you are lucky it wasnt more lol

Lee

DeletedUser2247

all this talk of backstabbing :rolleyes:, if i remember right it was you in ____ when we was going to hit weee balls and it was you who helped stack and defend your own tribe nukes.....pot calling kettle then. As for ncln i cant comment as i know nothing of this nor ever heard anyone say this.

Thanks for the recognition for taking 2 villas of you :smack:you are lucky it wasnt more lol

Lee

cheers you are welcome to more vills when you are ready :) as for ncln why wouldnt VA do the same as they did to every other tribe man it is TW ;0 As for the mails i forwarded to ncln i could share with you as well with you PM me :)

carsi:smack:

DeletedUser

Hi carsi

Tbh i am not that interested in the mails as i know from years of playing that the direction of tribe plans can change in a blink of an eye, and priorities change.
You guys have done a good job making this world fun and i cant wait to see how it pans out.

Lee :l:

DeletedUser

VA is trying to recruit players from ncln too?

emoticon-00112-wondering.gif
I don't think he actually said we are, just "why wouldn't we". And to answer your question, no.

DeletedUser

i actually meant why wouldnt va attack ncln while napped :p like they did to theend early on :)

If you check the stats i have attacked due to a lack of respect towards me, nobling in my 7x7 or nobling claims dose not go down well.
I also tolled __ dukes i would leave to attack NCLN if they started. #Justsaying

DeletedUser2247

If you check the stats i have attacked due to a lack of respect towards me, nobling in my 7x7 or nobling claims dose not go down well.
I also tolled __ dukes i would leave to attack NCLN if they started. #Justsaying

i was reffering to ondzzz ;0

Originally Posted by rim me

mail pk3r or just try to ask why peace was offered ;0

carsi

DeletedUser

Dec 20
13:16 Bubble has offered peace to the tribe.

and again.....lets not spoil the fun now....

DeletedUser

Dec 20
13:15
The tribe has withdrawn their peace offering to __.
Dec 20
13:15
The tribe has offered peace to __.

<tbody>
</tbody>

LOOL, lets spoil the fun. Get your facts done.

We noble mass barbs, due to a surplus of nobles.
The funniest thing is, you guys support our barbarian farms now. While they are on wall 0 we love it if you do that. Please continue with that.
As Pk3rz20 so nicely said:
2. lencalender - Recently passed Dazzling for rank 2. Have also nobled a fairly large amount of barbs, however quite a few nice caps in k45. #2 in ODA and #23 in ODD, efficient attacker, and a little ODD shows you can defend as well as dish out.

3. Dazzling - Recent growth has not been as fast as previous times, however, you're still moving forward. Have, like Rank 1 and 2, also nobled a large amount of barbs, and also a lot of internals lately (which, have to be taken to keep points in the tribe.) #10 in ODA and #91 in ODD, showing you do have to work for villages, and use your troops efficiently.

Then now look at lencalanders stats:
002 south base 6* (602|535) K563,082Barbarianlencalendar [__]2012-12-21 - 16:46:31

<tbody>
</tbody>

002 south base 5 (599|526) K553,129Barbarianlencalendar [__]2012-12-17 - 05:15:35

<tbody>
</tbody>

OMG i believe he's nobling barbarians!
Now for the funny part: If we were going to noble barbarians we would be kicked right away. So tell me if this a Friends politic in the tribe? You guys lack either skill or activity to take us out.

About the barbarians, just stop whining and especially you rim me:
bret the hit man hart (560|598) K553,075Barbarianrim me [__!]2012-11-29 - 01:23:01

<tbody>
</tbody>
Still a barbarian right?:)