W70

Bron

Reaction score
Bump.
Currently playing in the SW of W69, looking for others that would like to come together for W70. W69 is the first time I've played TW, Tho I have played similar games. But I started Day 40, so I'm kinda late to the game. Anyone got a tribe in the works? or interested in joining up?
Thanks!

Deleted User - 419875

Any of our veteran players want to help the new kid out? please and thank you.

Reaction score
Bump.
Currently playing in the SW of W69, looking for others that would like to come together for W70. W69 is the first time I've played TW, Tho I have played similar games. But I started Day 40, so I'm kinda late to the game. Anyone got a tribe in the works? or interested in joining up?
Thanks!
Best advice I could give you (I don't intend to play W70) is to join day 1 on W70. With or without a tribe. Have a good start up and chat with multiple tribes throughout Beginners protection without choosing a tribe and then with 10 hours or so left of BP. Choose the tribe that best fits your personality. This game is fun when you win the world, but it's more fun when youre in a tribe with people you enjoy playing with. Lost many worlds I enjoyed more than some worlds I won due to the people I played with.