Warring

DeletedUser

@Hrvatska you`re missing my point or just don`t understand my words. I could apologize for that, as i`m not a native speaker, but i think i said it just so everyone could get it. But going on that matter, do you ever watch tennis? This years Rolang Garros showed us a different story than what you just said, precisely The 2 nd place was much more appreciated throughout the world for just trying to beat Sharapova and givind a great spectacle for all of us. So...sports :) But then again, i was pointing a different thing than that you were tryina prove wrong.

DeletedUser188

@Hrvatska you`re missing my point or just don`t understand my words. I could apologize for that, as i`m not a native speaker, but i think i said it just so everyone could get it. But going on that matter, do you ever watch tennis? This years Rolang Garros showed us a different story than what you just said, precisely The 2 nd place was much more appreciated throughout the world for just trying to beat Sharapova and givind a great spectacle for all of us. So...sports :) But then again, i was pointing a different thing than that you were tryina prove wrong.

this isnt some kind of final, this is like germany playing versus luxembourg in football, nobody bets on luxembourg ;)

//edit: i should have used germany and brazil

DeletedUser

Hahaha, yeah at this moment it is so, what i meant anyway was that i`d like to see action, top5 tribes after few months to stand strong and war each other, allied or not, but quite even sides. It`s interesting that way hhi \:D/

DeletedUser

Hahaha, yeah at this moment it is so, what i meant anyway was that i`d like to see action, top5 tribes after few months to stand strong and war each other, allied or not, but quite even sides. It`s interesting that way hhi \:D/

Yeah that's definitely true. But there will have to come good alternatives for Snobs, to say it like that. As they're not there at the moment, most people want to go to Snobs. Good tribes will form, competition will come. Whether it is because Snobs has max members or geographical situation, we will see something:)

Oh and Moloco, one day Luxembourg will win. It will be one heck of a day=D

DeletedUser188

Oh and Moloco, one day Luxembourg will win. It will be one heck of a day=D

All i can say is Luxembourg won against Switzerland, and Switzerland won against Spain, and that is 4 years ago, luxembourg are the best haha

DeletedUser

All i can say is Luxembourg won against Switzerland, and Switzerland won against Spain, and that is 4 years ago, luxembourg are the best haha

I can remember Luxembourg Club (or something like that) beating Dutch club Vitesse in the Europa League. They won over Ajax last year I believe. Ajax defeated Barcelona...

Hmm. This is definitely important information in this war as a Luxembourgian (heh, Luxembourgic, Luxembourger?) is currently top player in the winning tribe, which means their national football team matters in this war. Therefore, I judge this information to be relevant.

DeletedUser

Just to place myself in the discussion, i loved Ghana match against Germany :D And let`s go back to..?? Umh, war! Anything new?

DeletedUser

Yeah, Waves. is falling.

Edit: I'll give it a couple of days before only noblefodder will be left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Snobs
Side 2:
Tribes: Waves., Exiled, INDE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,699
Side 2: 0
Difference: 50,699

chart

DeletedUser

Hmm. Snobs is definitely having a hard time there. You could play as Sparta, disband your walls for population? :D

DeletedUser3214

I really wish halep would have won, but regardless she got more respect not for losing but for getting to the final (and getting #2 in world for first time).
If you want to talk RG, I'd compare this world to the men's side. We are Rafa who win every year :p

DeletedUser5736

Tbh if I realised 5 tribes against one had taken 0 villages, despite attempts, and the one tribe had taken eleven I would disband too. Those snobs guys/gals are just too good ;)

DeletedUser5705

Those tribes went against snobs without ,

1. Nukes

2.Nobles

3.Any decent defence

4.Any co-ordination

DeletedUser

1. Nukes

2.Nobles

3.Any decent defence

4.Any co-ordination

If I led those 5 tribes I think I'd have been able to put snobs down pretty easily. Therefore I put it down to your 4th point, lack of coordination.

Good players are easy to kill, they usually quit the second things go badly for them. I'm not really an exception. I have one word to explain how they could have won the war, and there's no way I am going to say it lol.

DeletedUser188

If I led those 5 tribes I think I'd have been able to put snobs down pretty easily. Therefore I put it down to your 4th point, lack of coordination.

Good players are easy to kill, they usually quit the second things go badly for them. I'm not really an exception. I have one word to explain how they could have won the war, and there's no way I am going to say it lol.

what are you talking about, on us11 we got catted lost our nukes trice and and had 15 tribes vs 10 players and we just wo that world a week ago

DeletedUser

The fun of it is they/we started it themselves/ourselves. You'd really die laughing if you knew how it went. I think most of it is down to Domination's fourth point.

1. Nukes. Snobs may have had more 'complete' nukes, but if you compare the sheer amount of troops it really doesn't matter that much.
2. Nobles. Well, yeah. That indeed made a difference. But there were some, and they didn't manage to do anything with it. Probably wouldn't have changed things a lot.
3. Defense. Either side probably has close to none. So that's not a big difference either in my opinion.
4. Coordination. 5 tribes; probably more than a hundred players; 400-500k vs 1 tribe with 12 players and less than 150k. Sure skill's a difference but it was just a horrendous display by the 5 tribes.

We will see if a good tribe arises;)

DeletedUser5736

1. Nukes

2.Nobles

3.Any decent defence

4.Any co-ordination

Get back in your box. Sheer troops alone those 5 tribes would have more than 11 members (now 12) of Snobs.

As for nobles, they had some and they tried but the timing was pathetic.

Defence? What is this?

Coordination was the downfall and thats due to the amount of players they have.

Last edited by a moderator: