Who Are the Great Players?

DeletedUser

The original intent of this thread was never discovered

I'm hi-jacking it and giving it meaning similar to what bones intended i'm assuming. Top 5 players in this world that you would enjoy having in your tribe.

I'll go first.

Bones- I enjoy chatting with him and clearly someone who understands the game.

Varu- Cause he always seems to edgeme out for looter of the day

Kizukilla- Fun nights chatting about strategy and everything else. Good guy.

thereturn.- Gotten to know a few of you on the account. And enjoy chatting.

Mr.saltedpeanut.- Don't know you as well as I wish but have enjoyed chatting and you seem to have a fun personality about you hope to enjoy playing in same tribe for time to come.

DeletedUser

Thanks Alias!

The original intent was to discover who was a forum junky, who would post once sarcastically, and who would just ignore it. I was new to US servers coming from .net and I knew absolutely zero about the players here. I found out a lot just from starting this thread and all the in-game mail I got about it.

Now I know who my competition is. I know who my friends are. I know who I want to be my friends in the future :p

Top 5 Players in this world I would enjoy having in my tribe:

TWTank - First REAL friend on this world, and a kick ass player. I stayed on this world because I met him.

-Alias- - Tons of fun! Great chats on skype. He is a gas and active both in-game and here on externals. Id love to play with him!

Antigibb - These swiss bastards are great fun to chat with. They are also very good at start up and farming. Their builds and strats are completely sound and they are one of the great accounts here.

Kizukilla - This guy is a riot. He makes me laugh every single time I talk to him. He also happens to be damn good at the game! Much love Kizu!!!

THE WONDER TWINS!!! - Lopinoman and Zax985!!!
- These two are some of the greatest new players I have ever met. They took right to the strategy, the manipulation, the noob games, crazy mails, messing with people..... They are following Tank and I to the dark side... AND WE LOVE IT!!!

Honorable Mentions:
Varu - I love chatting with Varu and he is a great player. He rolls mostly solo like me and he is doing very well. I don't put him on my list because he is on the opposite side of the world AND I WANT TO FIGHT HIM!!! Put up your dukes! :smack:

Ganja - Because he likes Jethro Tull! :D

-Bones

DeletedUser

my favourite player is vanatour vendetetnde de ventetede, because he dominates the world !!1!!1

DeletedUser

THE WONDER TWINS!!! - Lopinoman and Zax985!!!
- These two are some of the greatest new players I have ever met. They took right to the strategy, the manipulation, the noob games, crazy mails, messing with people..... They are following Tank and I to the dark side... AND WE LOVE IT!!!

Feelin this love :p

DeletedUser

Feelin this love :p

Theres only enough love for me zax

Theres alot of players to like, i think W14 has some pretty stand up guys.

1. TWtank- I've played with him before, this evil bastard made me follow him into this world, but he's always yelling at me :'(

2. KhalDrogo- This guy right here, also evil, took control of a tribe that was going to lose its greatest players, turned it upside down, but he has a thing for choking himself while umm.....multi-tasking

3- Zax, dudes funny and evil.......i think that explains it all

You know what, screw it

BOOM: a damn great tribe, not talking about tribe stats here but the indivisuals this tribe has. I can count almost everysingle player here to be evilminded and awsome. Great guys that know when to joke around and want to win. Can't say much for the other top tribes since i havent had the chance to talk outside the tribe but i really hope to go against everyone else, looks like this will be a fun world.

DeletedUser

epic report?

oqabmx.png

DeletedUser

More crap. Brought to you by a nublet. W14 is boss, no? (Sarcasm)

DeletedUser

If there was such a thing as a peaceful world, the great players are great farmers and they are even greater when they share their crops with smaller players.
In terms of conflict, I can't say yet. I'd rather have my judgement be right than wrong.

DeletedUser

Umm...no. Anyone can be a good farmer. At some stages it requires some basic intelligence and overall ends up being whoever is able to sit around farming all day. The great players choose their noble targets carefully and are able to maximize growth with the least waste of troops. However even the great players do get unlucky, so not all of them are among the top ranks, and some even started late, so have not caught up yet.

DeletedUser

Umm...no. Anyone can be a good farmer. At some stages it requires some basic intelligence and overall ends up being whoever is able to sit around farming all day. The great players choose their noble targets carefully and are able to maximize growth with the least waste of troops. However even the great players do get unlucky, so not all of them are among the top ranks, and some even started late, so have not caught up yet.

All true there. I didn't clarify that farming is a necessity before nobling; after that: troops, morale, luck, wall, churches, intel... all those add up to show who's one of the better players but doesn't mean the ones that live to see the end.

DeletedUser

All true there. I didn't clarify that farming is a necessity before nobling; after that: troops, morale, luck, wall, churches, intel... all those add up to show who's one of the better players but doesn't mean the ones that live to see the end.

Agreed there was a few guys that never made it out the wood works for whatever reason I.e luxbellator(not sure if I spelled it right) or badger96(once again not sure if spelled it right) had they still been alive and not fell inactive the shoop account would have not been the most dominant account in the whole south of the map

DeletedUser

What I'm seeing that I really haven't seen in a long time is that the best accounts in this world are not the single playing insomniacs but rather a team of 2s and 3s that can effectively work together and coordinate with little disputes

DeletedUser

2 or more people are better than 1?

Hmmmmmm :confused: I better pay attention to this...

-Bones

DeletedUser

Don't see how you can't see it takes more than one to coordinate 6 attacks with that spread unless your tw Jesus or your sitting them

DeletedUser

Glass your alive? Haven't talked to you in a while thought u shattered