Wild accusations & baseless speculation

Reaction score
Tribes will war. Alliances are non-binding & subject to change. News flash, nobody cares. We all come to look at the maps (thanks earl). If you want to engage in conversation, start a conversation worth engaging in. For starters: if you are not playing on 15, stop posting on the forum for 15. If you are on 15, what is your account there?

DeletedUser5219

commentators don't necessarily play but they still give their two cents because know what they are talking about....

DeletedUser5213

Exactly what Raid said, we can still have an input and follow the world through twstats and forums, our time is taken up on older worlds.

And for starters I wouldn't be listening to anyone who ranks as lowly as you Caesar, proven skill gives your voice more meaning.

DeletedUser

Exactly what Raid said, we can still have an input and follow the world through twstats and forums, our time is taken up on older worlds.

And for starters I wouldn't be listening to anyone who ranks as lowly as you Caesar, proven skill gives your voice more meaning.

I don't want proven skills lol but still gonna comment on w15 just for the fun of it

DeletedUser3141

Hmmm what do proven skills in the game have to do with ability to look at statistics and deduce what is happening? A good leader isn't necessarily a tribes top player because the demands of leading take time away from managing their own accounts. Different people have different skills, diplomats, people who can 'read the game', attackers, defender, leaders, all are needed so you can't reasonably state someones opinions aren't valid because of points.
It isn't easy to get a proper picture from stats though. If you're trying to work it out from outside (world or just tribe) you need to know a good deal about the people involved as swell and their relationships. Still not a perfect guide, friends can be at war with each but it does help.

DeletedUser4764

Yes true. One good leader can have only 100k and his tribe be in top because take lot time to be one good leader..

DeletedUser3141

Not sure what all this has to do with wild rumours and baseless speculation though.
Anybody got a good wild rumour to start?

DeletedUser

I hear that a few certain tribes in k46 have their hands full with a tribe like 4 times smaller than them. But that is neither wild nor baseless.

But I did hear Alex. is actually a huge Joffrey fan

DeletedUser

What tribes are in K46 doing anything at this point... From what I see U? has the K on lockdown with 3 guys :/

DeletedUser

Hmmm what do proven skills in the game have to do with ability to look at statistics and deduce what is happening? A good leader isn't necessarily a tribes top player because the demands of leading take time away from managing their own accounts. Different people have different skills, diplomats, people who can 'read the game', attackers, defender, leaders, all are needed so you can't reasonably state someones opinions aren't valid because of points.
It isn't easy to get a proper picture from stats though. If you're trying to work it out from outside (world or just tribe) you need to know a good deal about the people involved as swell and their relationships. Still not a perfect guide, friends can be at war with each but it does help.

as so the world is quickly learning... seems a certain tribe is doing a wonderful job at maintaining past world relationships. Just saying!!

DeletedUser3141

A lot of people maintain past world relationships. It's a pretty constant factor, what varies is how those relationships are used.

DeletedUser

A lot of people maintain past world relationships. It's a pretty constant factor, what varies is how those relationships are used.

Yes, and some (not mentioning names... err hinting.. as I'd have to have been drinking and drunk to lose my tongue) tend to use them in such a manner that leaves players with well... lets just say a "less respectable reputation" ;)

DeletedUser

not really... just not afraid to call you out on your deceit...
I mean seriously... your the one that said quote "what varies is how those relationships are used." unquote....

at least the post is somewhat an admittance of placing spys throughout the world with the intended bs of creating internal animosity as evident by the creation of 2Hard..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Well while I'm flattered by your high estimation of my machiavellian talents I should probably point out that I am not Ice Cold .... HIS name is Jake. :D

DeletedUser

Oh stop it, he won his world didn't he? Unless you play to lose :D

DeletedUser3141

Oh stop it, he won his world didn't he? Unless you play to lose :D
?

What?
You disagree?
He takes pride in his capacity to manipulate people into doing as he wishes and has said so more than once.
I take it you also consider anything is justified in order to win? :p

DeletedUser

Will I go as far as him.. I guess it depends on the situation. That being said, in my old age and with as many wins as I have I don't need to do it.. He was thirsty for his first win and he got it.. I applaud all those on W6 that stuck it out that long to win..

DeletedUser3141

Oh dear that fell flat didn't it? :p

For the rest .... thanks for the heads up.