Potential Top Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser6713
  • Start date

DeletedUser6581

Why would I tell you? I like my source. Besides, your girlfriend might get jealous of all the attention you'll be sending my way. Plus, I doubt you have anything that'll satisfy anyways, and I like to have it my way.

Nah, jealousy is for close minded people and I'm here for my Mama June girls. Just remember , I like crispy bacon on my BLT and we should be ok.

DeletedUser6755

Nah, jealousy is for close minded people and I'm here for my Mama June girls. Just remember , I like crispy bacon on my BLT and we should be ok.

I guess we'll just have to hook up once you figure out what to do with that tiny little village of yours.

DeletedUser6755

Wanna stay PG here Pam, since most girls like you are name Pam for some reason, Just remember crispy bacon on BLT , no wheat bread.
This is PG. Nice try, but keep guessing. You might get cold water splashed on you.

DeletedUser6581

Finally glad to see some life here. If you ever get cold at night since Winters are cold, just CALL ME Pam and Wicked will be ready.

DeletedUser6755

Finally glad to see some life here. If you ever get cold at night since Winters are cold, just CALL ME Pam and Wicked will be ready.
Nah. I don't share.

Nvm. You lack of punctuation changed the meaning. Makes me wonder what else you lack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6755

Damn girl, your a fast one. Skipping a supper and heading for the dessert. Wicked likes that, my kind of a girl.
This dessert is more than you can handle. You'll need to change your diet afterwards.

DeletedUser6755

We're talking about W.I.C.K.E.D, it'll never be over hahahah
True. The wicked never rest and they never seem to know when they've been beat.

Too bad he doesn't know what wolf got into his hen house.