So Who's joining ??

DeletedUser

Joining... i´m not a good sprinter but...endurance is with me;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Lisa (Aliyah) has apparently demanded I join. Will be starting Monday most likely as my birthday is this weekend and being inactive in the first few days is much more of a setback than a late start is. If there's any premades that don't mind me possibly being far away from the rest of their tribe (I can join the same direction as them, but will be rimm-ish, though with us2's slow expected join rate the rim won't likely have moved very far and I might not be that far out in reality) I might be interested in joining one.

i play with defslet :D

You mean detlef? If so isn't he already playing like...3 worlds? I know he's playing W54 .net, he's co-playing with me on W7uk, and I think he's playing a .nl world as well isn't he?

DeletedUser

Lisa (Aliyah) has apparently demanded I join. Will be starting Monday most likely as my birthday is this weekend and being inactive in the first few days is much more of a setback than a late start is. If there's any premades that don't mind me possibly being far away from the rest of their tribe (I can join the same direction as them, but will be rimm-ish, though with us2's slow expected join rate the rim won't likely have moved very far and I might not be that far out in reality) I might be interested in joining one.

You mean detlef? If so isn't he already playing like...3 worlds? I know he's playing W54 .net, he's co-playing with me on W7uk, and I think he's playing a .nl world as well isn't he?

yes i play with detlef :pno he doesnt played .nl hes banned there, but we once make an agreement that w2 .us would be our last worlds on tw and then we quit if we get owned :p

DeletedUser623

Nauz we'll take ya

DeletedUser

lisa has requested I join, so I shall pop my head in force karma to join go rank 5 or so and leave.

DeletedUser329

hmmmm that seems like typical matt curr (been in your tribe once or twice before :) )

Oh you were ? I don't remember you . I have been in matt's most recent tribes , not my experience when he leads.

<3

DeletedUser

hmmmm that seems like typical matt curr (been in your tribe once or twice before :) )
I havent quit a world I intended to play prior to 100k in 2 years:eek: What tribes of mine were you in exactly?

DeletedUser

I havent quit a world I intended to play prior to 100k in 2 years:eek: What tribes of mine were you in exactly?

im not sure if it was your tribe exactly thats why im not gonna name it :p buy it was a while a go :D good luck on us2 lol

DeletedUser

Ohai Nauz, I'm pretty sure us Smashers would be happy to take you. I'm not in any leadership position, but if you hit me on Skype I can organise it, if you want to, that is.