So Who's joining ??

DeletedUser1048

I havent quit a world I intended to play prior to 100k in 2 years:eek: What tribes of mine were you in exactly?

WOW! MATT! I never thought I'd see you again. I haven't seen you sense world 14!

DeletedUser1048

I havent quit a world I intended to play prior to 100k in 2 years:eek: What tribes of mine were you in exactly?

I remember why you quit two years ago too :p. Your tribe in world 12 had some crummy members.

DeletedUser1048

I don't plan on joining this world as the settings are horrible and I know I would end up quitting.

DeletedUser

Joined!

Is it just me or is like half of the world in another language (ex. the "Declare War" page)???

DeletedUser173

Well, I might as well join to try out these version 7 settings and to see if W2 is half as bad as W1 :D

PLEASE NOTE, that I will not be taking W2 as seriously as W1, so don't get all excited if you're growing faster than me. ;)

I'm in ;)

Looks Like
Blaziken.. is in my 10x10 Oh Noez!? Restart mails are sooo scary!? :D

You better restart, blaziken's a beast at startup :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You better restart, blaziken's a beast at startup :p

Temporary's no slouch himself.

Temporary
Opponents defeated: 1.001 (9.)
Tribe: TuToR

Though if detlef is playing with blaziken I'd put money on that account since same world as above

Tyranny
Opponents defeated: 386 (101.)
Tribe: TuToR

(Tyranny was me solo for first five days, been me detlef and myself for the past three.)

That is of course assuming tis the same Temporary as on .uk, not actually 100% sure.