Speed Suggestion

DeletedUser

Well ya, me. Im just so downright amazing..I dont understand why anyone could hate me

DeletedUser

I <3 jonaults...

o_O I think everyone likes speed more than no speed. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

<Some pointless stuff you don't need to read>

Thanks for making the exact points I made not 2 posts above you - I'm sure that made a massive impact.

Anyway, this debate will go on and on. Simple way is to bug Inga (I'm the pro at this) into bringing it up at the next staff meeting/orgy.

DeletedUser1093

Thanks for making the exact points I made not 2 posts above you - I'm sure that made a massive impact.

Anyway, this debate will go on and on. Simple way is to bug Inga (I'm the pro at this) into bringing it up at the next staff meeting/orgy.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

DeletedUser623

Maybe this is just a terrible idea but, why not make a speed for this server and make it free for now. It would attract more players to the server and then you could require pp later. Let me know what you guys think.

DeletedUser

mhm i thought all speed servers were free up to a certain amount of players

DeletedUser623

Yeah but why not make .us different and make it for free with lots of barbs :p

DeletedUser

well...i would join too :D
we all know my barb nobling capabilities

DeletedUser

See this is kind of sad....

You make this suggestion and you made another suggestion on the same topic just with a different name and added HP world....

You sir are a nub

DeletedUser

I, am a nub? You don't play any worlds with me. -.- Secondly, that other thread was HP only. Thirdly, this thread was first posted over 31 days ago... so.... =_=

DeletedUser

The other thread you repeated speed world about 30 times but its HP only? :p

DeletedUser

its not offtopic im talking about the topic just asking why you started 3 of the same thread ^_^

DeletedUser

its not offtopic im talking about the topic just asking why you started 3 of the same thread ^_^

One's dead, one's HP (But I guess speed as well) and one's speed... wait, there was only one... until someone restarted this month-old thread.

DeletedUser

if your point fingers at me (which i know you are) maybe you should use common sense and look up above... i posted first at post 34 that same days 6 post were posted before me but you think i brought back the thread?

Your logic is missing my friend :)