Speed Suggestion

DeletedUser

Last one got closed. :rolleyes:

I was saying that speed would be a good suggestion for any server, I mean there are like thousands of players playing speed on tribal-speed.com and infernal-wars.com and stuff, and a lot of them can speak English, but some guys from TW who made the game can't make one here even though I think it's obvious people WILL play on speed and we could popularize it by maybe advertising, which TW doesn't even do.. :confused: Speed is "funner" than regular worlds to some, so why not add it? I think it's a good idea, and don't even think about this

Be like this. :)

DeletedUser1093

honestly, there are already english speaking speeds rounds @ .net. I don't think we have enough active players to have speed rounds going all the time like .net. We could maybe have one occasionally though.

DeletedUser

honestly, there are already english speaking speeds rounds @ .net. I don't think we have enough active players to have speed rounds going all the time like .net. We could maybe have one occasionally though.

Yea, maybe like 3 a month or so, it doesn't have to be going nonstop like the rest

DeletedUser

Hello KG...S,

I'm not sure if we will have a speed server one day, I honestly doubt it.
However, it is possible, but if we get one day a speed server, it'll take a while.
10 Worlds? 11? I don't know.
But not now or in 3 months or so ;)

Sincerely,
Rico

DeletedUser

Why not have a slow speeds for 6-24 hours every week or so? I would probably play every single one, because I like speed better..
With slow speed, I mean like 50-150 speed, instead of 400.. :)

DeletedUser

Why not have a slow speeds for 6-24 hours every week or so? I would probably play every single one, because I like speed better..
With slow speed, I mean like 50-150 speed, instead of 400.. :)

Yup, maybe you can send out some real worlds that are speed... 15? They can last a month long, in a way like HP just shorter......... please take this suggestion seriously. :D

DeletedUser

Did make this suggestion as it would be a great addition to TribalWars US. The main problem would be to find someone willing and capable to run this. I did offer but never did get a response.

Being realistic, it is probably too early in this server's life to have a speed server although I am a massive fan of them.

DeletedUser

But give me WHY it's too early, not enough members? I'm pretty sure enough people will be interested. Make it like those .br speeds...

DeletedUser

It would be nice.but i dont think this server has enough will to put up speed rounds.they hardly put w2 + It had some language problems for a while.Not Happening until 2 years. :)

DeletedUser

Okay, its too early because there are not enough worlds for a start. A server needs to be comfortably set up before it can start projects like this one.

As for you offering to "run/monitor" it I am sure you will but that would require training and skills which you most likely do not possess.

DeletedUser

But give me WHY it's too early, not enough members? I'm pretty sure enough people will be interested. Make it like those .br speeds...

• Not enough members
  • Not enough interested players
  • No speed moderators

There are so many reasons ..

DeletedUser

1. Not enough members
  2. Not enough interested players
  3. No speed moderators

There are so many reasons ..

Sorry to seem pedantic but I would like to pick up on your points.

US - 16751 players
UK - 20609 players

At our number of players .UK created a speed world, therefore, the number of player's isn't really the main issue.

As for the number of players being interested, again, I'm pretty sure that isn't an issue. The number of threads involving this issue show that it's something players are keen for.

Moderators are easily sorted, its more finding someone capable of running a speed server, for now that is all you will need. Other than a select few, nobody has the knowledge required to operate the mechanics involved in a speed server. They could self-moderate it at this stage.

What you will most likely find is that we have 2 worlds open here. Both of which have Inno mandated settings. Not a single world has been opened with settings selected by the CM here, that is the main issue that is preventing a speed server.

DeletedUser

Yep, a few points are right. But how many players you think will this speed server have after 20 rounds?

DeletedUser

Franky Hudders said:
  • Not enough interested players
Sorry mate, but I think you are wrong.
If a speed server would be announced, many people'd play it.
Also, there would come people from other versions.

Franky Hudders said:
  • No speed moderators

Oh, they'd hire some people, don't worry, you can't say No speed mods as a reason.

DeletedUser

They could hire me, although I dont think OFLOW likes me at all -.-