Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Lol, judging from your performance i wouldnt say you're a very good judge of talent.

Judging by your judgement of my skill and/or talent, I'd say this is your first world to play. :)
1. You don't know who I am. So shush.
2. I quit this world. So shush again.
3. I am active on externals as much as I can, since I can't really play, I'm sorry if it takes long till I answer.

DeletedUser623

Lol, judging from your performance i wouldnt say you're a very good judge of talent.

Actually Numbskull...

We quit
I was at a religious retreat for the weekend (sitter took the account)
I cleared plenty of your guys' troops.
I only Had 3/64 players sending troops.
I gave my village to you silly goose.
I have more skill then you.

If you doubt it we can take it to us3 when it comes out

DeletedUser

Don't be afraid of the top 20 players. Some like AwzRocks nearly have 0 troops.
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/caf54f5fe0ba725988c4686706fede30
Either he is a noob because he couldn't be sure that there are 0 troops in that village ( tribe support ) or he only has so less troops.
Don't know much about him, but I think he isn't that pro.

( I should post this for 3xit, he has no forum account. )

You can't say "Don't be afraid of top 20 players", because that is just stupid. You can't judge to all by info on 1 player. And I bet that is 1/7 of Awz's troops.
I think he knew he can freely attack that village because:
3xit has more than 1mil looted, more than 1k plunders, demolisher lvl1, leader lvl1, master of the battlefield lvl1. That all equals: OFFENSIVE.

DeletedUser

You can't say "Don't be afraid of top 20 players", because that is just stupid. You can't judge to all by info on 1 player. And I bet that is 1/7 of Awz's troops.
I think he knew he can freely attack that village because:
3xit has more than 1mil looted, more than 1k plunders, demolisher lvl1, leader lvl1, master of the battlefield lvl1. That all equals: OFFENSIVE.

Yes it does, but I said " ( tribal support ) " ..

You think all of us don't have any defense troops?
And : 3xit had enough defense until a SPERG player lost a battle against him. Then he was nearly troopless.

But back 2 theme :
We ( MentaL ) could have sent him defense! And he couldn't
be sure there is no defense!

DeletedUser

Yes it does, but I said " ( tribal support ) " ..

You think all of us don't have any defense troops?
And : 3xit had enough defense until a SPERG player lost a battle against him. Then he was nearly troopless.

But back 2 theme :
We ( MentaL ) could have sent him defense! And he couldn't
be sure there is no defense!

lol @ "we could have defended him... but we didn't"

why the heck do you guys even post this stuff, it's ridiculous

DeletedUser

I didn't say that we didn't support him! My support was too late and the others also. So what should we do?

DeletedUser

the almighty, maybe in our tribe are some players that have school and dont get money from the state ( in german called " Hartz IV " ) and we aren't able to be online 24/7 ?

DeletedUser

Sending it on time would be a start.

That.

the almighty, maybe in our tribe are some players that have school and dont get money from the state ( in german called " Hartz IV " ) and we aren't able to be online 24/7 ?

Why do you think you're the only one? You came here talking how top 20 are not anything special because they quit, and I quit because of the very reasons you wrote. You get it now?

DeletedUser

Don't. We're still playing w3, so if he wants to judge talent, he can join it too. ;)

DeletedUser

@szfz333 : I didn't say all the top 20's are noobs. I just said they shouldnt be as afraid as they are of them. And if you quitted because you weren't able to be online 24/7 then I just have to say good choice to leave the world instead of losing your job.

and now I'm out here. Think what you want if you think ( with you I mean you all ) about the top 20 players. Not my problem. I think what I want to think.

DeletedUser

there's never been 2 church worlds in a row on any server as far as i know. if there are 3 here im gonna go to my corner and never come back.