Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

well it's rare anyways :p

It isnt :p

Greek server w11,w12,w13 :p

Also from w4(first world with church in .gr server) and then there are only 2 worlds with out church.
So I believe that is very common :p

DeletedUser

Noobs Guys, he meant that wasn't case on A NORMAL SERVER. Greek, Dutch... OMG... Haitii?

DeletedUser

Top 20 Players

I don't know much about the top 20, but I have some comments on the top 10:

VonWagner. This guy is pretty much a tactical master. He's been consistently near the top until recently when he totally took over first place. His positioning is awesome and he's outgrowing everyone. He says that most of his success is because of the awesome support and teamwork of his tribe. Must be nice to belong to an awesome group of butt kickers.

Aliquisher. This guy quit and some other noobs that think they are awesome took over his account. I think its the same noobs that used to play Noise. All ego, no brains. The account has an ODA score of only 46k. Looks like they are using tribe members to clear noble targets because they still haven't quite learned how to play. I'm betting the noobs will pull another cry baby quitter routine after somebody nobles some of their towns or they wipe out 4 nobles in a fail attempt at conquering somebody.

Angiluk. Solid foundation. Steady growth. Good neighbor from what I hear.

July. Sprang up recently. Great growth, I'm betting on an impressive army to boot.

Duswdav. What a trooper. Beat up and battered, rebuilt, and is back to domination. Looks like he made some bad choices of tribes, but finally got in with a solid crew. Since then its been all up up and away.

AwzRocks. Good tactician, mature leader, very talented player. Good growth, good spread, bright future.

aras666. Don't know much about this player, but looks solid.

Eladrin. Who is this guy? Another unknown from the family of Sperg dominators. Imagine a guy that's never played this game before has the talent to slay power players and tribes at will. Nexus, OFF, whoever. I think this guy is one to watch/fear.

Joker10. Name says it all. Also part of MentaL, the fail crew. I'd expect to see this guy crash and burn in the near future.

Lexaurin. Oh lord, ANOTHER Sperg member in the top 10. Actually, I don't need to summarize anything. He's Sperg, he rules. That is all.

DeletedUser

Top 20 Players

I don't know much about the top 20, but I have some comments on the top 10:

VonWagner. This guy is pretty much a tactical master. He's been consistently near the top until recently when he totally took over first place. His positioning is awesome and he's outgrowing everyone. He says that most of his success is because of the awesome support and teamwork of his tribe. Must be nice to belong to an awesome group of butt kickers.

Aliquisher. This guy quit and some other noobs that think they are awesome took over his account. I think its the same noobs that used to play Noise. All ego, no brains. The account has an ODA score of only 46k. Looks like they are using tribe members to clear noble targets because they still haven't quite learned how to play. I'm betting the noobs will pull another cry baby quitter routine after somebody nobles some of their towns or they wipe out 4 nobles in a fail attempt at conquering somebody.

You have an Ego? ;)

DeletedUser

Top 20 Players

You better watch your mouth noob,while we were playing you werent even CLOSE to us,even if we hadnt played for a week you still wouldnt reach us,
We lost a noble train and our nukes TWICE in the startup and still you were far behind us.if we could see who had given out most OD it wouldve probably been us.oh i forgot to mention that our 2nd village got catted down around 900 pts.
No brains?LOL.then you should be ashamed that some No brain people outpointed/outtrooped/Outlooted heavily/OutODed you.we were better than you at every possible way i look at it.
and also just to let you know i have no idea which people are playing that account,but definitely NOT Me
and i have no opinion about top 20 but you sir are too cocky,who thinks is good because all other decent players (us and Dejan and Aliquisher) quit.
I bet youve been waiting to get rank 1 and then post this.I feel sorry for your noobish feelings,
Its also clear (from the way you act)that you have never been rank 1 before.saying good stuff about yourself made me LOL

(I may have much Ego and I admit it,but I NEVER EVER say Im the best or something like that unless im joking)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You better watch your mouth noob,while we were playing you werent even CLOSE to us,even if we hadnt played for a week you still wouldnt reach us,
We lost a noble train and our nukes TWICE in the startup and still you were far behind us.if we could see who had given out most OD it wouldve probably been us.oh i forgot to mention that our 2nd village got catted down around 900 pts.
No brains?LOL.then you should be ashamed that some No brain people outpointed/outtrooped/Outlooted heavily/OutODed you.we were better than you at every possible way i look at it.
and also just to let you know i have no idea which people are playing that account,but definitely NOT Me
and i have no opinion about top 20 but you sir are too cocky,who thinks is good because all other decent players (us and Dejan and Aliquisher) quit.
I bet youve been waiting to get rank 1 and then post this.I feel sorry for your noobish feelings,
Its also clear (from the way you act)that you have never been rank 1 before.saying good stuff about yourself made me LOL

(I may have much Ego and I admit it,but I NEVER EVER say Im the best or something like that unless im joking)

That too.

DeletedUser

so the Aliquisher account is under new management??? explains the complete change in his/her attitude towards me...

DeletedUser

Silly Stuff

This game is a marathon, not a sprint. So the fact that you were AWESOME right up until you failed doesn't change the fact that you failed. Big tree fall hard.

Also, I was mostly joking with all that ego. I find it funny that a lot of the people on this server just ragequit when things don't go their way. Meanwhile they talk so much trash on the boards about how awesome they are and how the server sucks, theres no talent left, "Church worlds suck" etc.

Examples of this include szfz, Noise, King Glow Stick, One Hit KO, Blaziken, and so on. I'm sure you guys can figure out who is who. These guys all call themselves "Pros" and they were among the first big players to be nobled/destroyed. They'll tell you that they "Quit" but it was really a ragequit after things didn't go their way.

And the people screaming loudest about my ego are the same people who did the same thing, posting about how awesome they are. Irony? Why yes.

I've been quiet until now, not because I was waiting for the top spot... its called tact. You fly under the radar long enough as an unknown, presumed noob, and nobody looks twice at you.

DeletedUser

I'll just talk about me this time.
The ones who are supposed to know, DO know why I quit. I won't explain myself to a noob like you. :) Remember your attacks on me? You fail mate, just because you're #1 now when all good players quit this lame church world, doesn't make you a good player. So get back into a hole you've crawled out from, and stay there.