Smash - US3

DeletedUser

what isnt not NOT wrong with it? :D
seriously.Noobtardation sucks.ive always hated Noobs on the tribe unless theyre a friend of mine.

oh, so you'd be ok with me being a noob then :D

DeletedUser

Not really since i dont know you.but if you make friend with me,then ill teach you some,then you wont be a noob,then i wont hate you :D

phht noob you're in skype chat with me
how don't you remember :(

edit** nvm that's "cent/noise"

ok im a noob :D

DeletedUser

phht noob you're in skype chat with me
how don't you remember :(

edit** nvm that's "cent/noise"

ok im a noob :D
So now your next step is to try and make me your friend and be my friend.
TRY!!! :D

DeletedUser

i have tried.
I. HAVE. CONQUERED!
Congrats,now im okay with you being in the same tribe as me,oh wait a second.im not joining this tribe,but Ali is.so youll have to try for Ali now
TRY!!!! :D :D

DeletedUser

Congrats,now im okay with you being in the same tribe as me,oh wait a second.im not joining this tribe,but Ali is.so youll have to try for Ali now
TRY!!!! :D :D

too much work im gonna take a nap

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

I'm sorry Matt, but due to part of the memberlist I am pulling out of the premade.
I can't speak for Homcgra (you will need to ask him yourself), but I believe he won't be joining this premade either (we are no longer planning on joining new worlds).

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

I'm sorry Matt, but due to part of the memberlist I am pulling out of the premade.
I can't speak for Homcgra (you will need to ask him yourself), but I believe he won't be joining this premade either (we are no longer planning on joining new worlds).

:O
i thought you already made your own pre.made? Is that gonna die now? :r:

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

it was me wasn't it ;(

DeletedUser1180

Question: When will US3 start? Because in half a year a lot can change...
I might be interested in co-playing. I'm Europe based.
And having an insite look :if: on how a Matt-tribe is run might be interesting. :cool: