Smash - US3

DeletedUser

smashbanner.jpg

Premade Name: Smash (The name will change often due to themes)
Premade Tag: Smash

Bit of Background Info

We're here to smash. Not just because our name is Smash, but also because it's what we do. As a tribe, we like to smash and bash things, including but not limited to villages. So when we thought of making this premade, we figured we'd let you all know just how bashful we can be.

A Few Things Before Asking to Join

1) You need to know; if we bash you, it's all in good fun. We're a fun-loving bunch, and one of the closest-knit groups out there.
2) We will teach you to play if you have the motivation and the potential, but you have to be willing to learn and abide by our rules. Foremost among those rules, but not limited to, is that you have skype for quick communication, especially if you want to learn from the tribe and get to know the members better.
3) We do expect a willingness to follow rules. When in doubt, refer to what the leader says. When in doubt of what the leader says, refer to what the leader says.
4) We will not invite people who want to steal our stuff, including but not limited to, our points. Our points are ours, and we will pointwhore to the best of our abilities.
5) You will not be able to, after joining, reveal to the world how nooby/pointwhorish/stupid the tribe is. This is expressly forbidden. Should you decide to attempt this, McMoney will spread around pictures of you that are not only fabricated, but highly amusing.

Now that you know what to expect if you want to join the tribe.

What Smash Expects to Accomplish

1) We want to win. Losing is for losers. We are not losers. Except for those of us who bet teams like the Raiders in football. They are losers, but they can't help it, and they still win at Tribalwars (usually) :p.
2) We want to be rank 1. We don't care how we will do this. We will build maxed villages if we must. Be prepared for drastic measures in drastic times, or whatever the saying says.
3) We expect to make a name for ourselves :D.

Now, I bet you're wondering: Who in the world would bother leading someone such as u6s5l. and Paladin.? Well, you're about to find out. Here's a long, detailed introduction of information you probably don't know about me:

Clicky! (I apologize if it seems outdated, haven't really logged on much in the past 2 weeks. :p)

That should tell you all you need to know :cool:. But in case it didn't, here's some other, less important stuff.

Background on The SmashNasty

I have played since World 1 on the .net server, and even a bit before that on the .de server. Ever since then I've been quite successful playing and leading. Have had a lot of fun thus far and expect to keep doing so.

I'm really not into big laundry lists, I could go through each world, but that is boring, so I'll just list 1 world where you may know my from leading wise, and one for playing wise.

Leading: My most recent tribe was Barney on world 44. Barney started 2 weeks late and was quite a bit behind the core tribes considering they were nobling before us by a decent extent. Within 2 months Barney gained control of 4 continents and became the powerhouse on the eastern semi-core/rim. Soon after eliminating the only threat we had in our area at the time, we jumped to the rank 2 spot, controlling 8 contiguous continents. I had to leave around late february due to some off of the game issues, and the tribe soon fell after that, breaking into smaller tribes. Several of the W44 Storm. players were once in Barney.

Playing: I was iRun 47 on world 47, obviously. Started 3 days late and reached top 20 before nobling, also was rank 3 after nobling for quite some time. I also played quite well on world 44 under the name, The Barney. Was rank 1 in my continent from startup til I left 5 months later.

Anyways, Smash isn't opposed to new recruits...so we'll be hoping to see a few more players to join that are either experienced, or inexperienced and willing to learn/with potential is interested in joining our crew. Just contact me on skype: thesmashnasty if you have any questions or interest in Smash. We already have a good base of players capable of doing quite well, but are interested in gathering a few more talented players. Until then, let it be known:

ax08l5.jpg

I would also like to thank u6s5l. for helping to create this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good good. The only thing I didn't like you downed the Raiders, they are getting it together over there, should have named someone like the Bills.

DeletedUser

Only one thing I disagree with here and that's point whoring your villages to attain #1. That's stupid and could leave you very vulnerable when the number 2 tribe has more 9K villages - any decent leadership could destroy you if you adopt that tactic.

DeletedUser

Only one thing I disagree with here and that's point whoring your villages to attain #1. That's stupid and could leave you very vulnerable when the number 2 tribe has more 9K villages - any decent leadership could destroy you if you adopt that tactic.

Ovb It was sarcasm, we would clear other players to make more farms in out areas, and produce troops and buildings on either a rotational build or all at once.

MM

DeletedUser

Lmao, really now?:D

DeletedUser

Lol IDK if you read the rest of the description, but most of it was sarcasm you big nub. :)

DeletedUser

Ink you nub, you deleted my post! <3

Can't wait. :D

DeletedUser

tribe seems promising. After an exchange of words with the leader, I know he is a able player. should do well on w2 :cool:

DeletedUser

sounds like a great upcoming tribe... look out world 2!

AND YOU WERE BARNEY?!?!?! lol I think I remember you and your amazing tribe...,

hopefully I can join you guys (if smash will have me) for world 2...

DeletedUser

sounds like a great upcoming tribe... look out world 2!

AND YOU WERE BARNEY?!?!?! lol I think I remember you and your amazing tribe...,

hopefully I can join you guys (if smash will have me) for world 2...

Yes, we were Barney :). We look forward to an application, we don't just accept people who post on our threads ;). I know The SmashNasty is a noob, but even he's not that much of a noob...or well, I don't let him be :p.

DeletedUser

Yep, u65sl was there as well. I was The Barney. Ran it by myself for quite awhile.

And dogwec, talk to me on skype sometime. i'm only noob at PnP -.-

DeletedUser

lol of course I will contact him via skype as was asked in the thread...

and Barney was scarey! =) glad to see such great players arae still around. now i understand why smash can grow so much as well as the rest of you...