Smash - US3

DeletedUser

Well everyone can count me in thats for sure. I look forward to the fun times. As long as work doesn't continue its hell hours. I it does I will be in the market for a top notch co-player that can handle keeping pace with me

DeletedUser

mcmoney- yea you guys were huge and came outta nowhere, and BAMm you were there dominating like 4 or 5 Kontinenets...

lol and i think you guys were munching at my tribe, which was probably crappy as usual...

DeletedUser

TBH I don't think you played in Barney mcmoney, lol.

Yep we had 8 continental dominance in 3-4 months.

DeletedUser

Please invite meh! ! I wanna play dis game...

its me first time , i from icelands.

you invite me ,

i be your bestest friends ok??

DeletedUser

Smash will dominate, be more selective on your members though... we wont have anyone to noble. -.-

DeletedUser

=D lets gooo!!!!!!

lol cant wait for us2... hopefully it doesnt suck... it would rock if tribe member limit was really low like 25... i doubt you are planning on having many members as it is???

DeletedUser

naa you gotta have 40, MAX... then its funny to see family tribes with like 10 tribes, who then end up fighting each other cuz they hate each other... =P

DeletedUser

I don't do a number, I just get as many talented players as I can. Shouldn't be limited or bound by a number, it may be less than 20 accounts, may be more than 50, just depends on the player pool.

DeletedUser

I don't do a number, I just get as many talented players as I can. Shouldn't be limited or bound by a number, it may be less than 20 accounts, may be more than 50, just depends on the player pool.

I really agree with this point ;)

DeletedUser

This is a good way to make a tribe, just because some tribes have a limit does not mean there needs to be a player limit. Many players that join the server come from all over the world, and the way to create a tribes activity is to introduce new players from two or more different time zones. Therefore, a player limit is not established nor a tribe account limit, as not all places maybe taken.

MM

DeletedUser

Can j00 invite meh?

I r gud at tribalwarzz for srz dood i can attk with mah spearnukez and own pplz wth arrow shooters