Smash - US3

DeletedUser173

I haven't yet decided whether or not I'll join W2, but proly not at this point :p

If I do, I better be on the top of the invite list :D

DeletedUser

For sure. You should co someone, or 2 people or something. :D

DeletedUser

ummm, is there still room? I'm new but would like to smash it with you guys if you'll teach me. What does smash IT even mean?

DeletedUser

I'm on us1 and have 1.293 points, I'm not doing that great and need someone to teach me. Why is that a joke? Is there a fake MrBigChief?

DeletedUser

US2 should be released before, Or after the holidays. Makes sense.

DeletedUser

ummm, is there still room? I'm new but would like to smash it with you guys if you'll teach me. What does smash IT even mean?

Lol is this the MrBigChief thats in the same tribe as me on .net 53? or is this a fake 1? Cause if you are the real one im pretty sure you dont need teaching :L

DeletedUser173

Lol is this the MrBigChief thats in the same tribe as me on .net 53? or is this a fake 1? Cause if you are the real one im pretty sure you dont need teaching :L

That was my point... MrBigChief is a fairly renowned player on .net :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

".Noone enters there"
It's a difficult cult that goes on the church on the game...
Shushe...
Go smaaaash

DeletedUser

What que? I'm a troll? What does that even mean. Do you even know me?

DeletedUser

We are not. The settings are not ones that we wish to play on, so we're postponing joining until W3, when we expect settings to be more convenient for us.

DeletedUser

Well Smash is no longer playing in US2. We did not anticipate it being 2 church worlds in a row, seeing as that is.. the worst thing to have possibly been done, but nevertheless, it was unexpected, so we will be pushing the premade to 3.

Ok I know now...

DeletedUser

To all Smashers who want to join W2: My tribe is still open for recruitment. :D

DeletedUser

They are playing in Smash because they want to be in a great tribe, not cause it was the best option for world 2. ;)