Smash - US3

DeletedUser

Good luck with that but either way I won't be starting in your direction ;)

DeletedUser

Not to mention you wouldnt know what account you were trying to rim :D and dont say you'd rim me anyway because there's not a chance you'd randomly rim me :p

DeletedUser

True point. :D But the whole situation was if you landed in our start direction the chances would be more than less. ;)

DeletedUser

If I landed in your start direction I know I'd be screwed, which is why I'll be smart and not land in your start direction... :p

DeletedUser

Mmm, its kinda hard to land everywhere lol... and if you do try and land everywhere, then I won't be screwed due to your stupidity O_O

DeletedUser

you still only start in 1 direction or you'll fail, starting in more than one is being impatient to dominate.

DeletedUser

well even if a tribe started in all 4 directions, if they joined early, they would still be in the 4 core kontinents, and would not be that far from each other. Especially if they are all capable and 80% or more make it to nobles and dominate their area, then they will not be so much in each others way, but even if support was to be sent would only be a day tops since they are only one to 2 kontinents away...

DeletedUser

Not true, its hard to dominate four K's during startup, lol, you'd need each member to dominate a big chunk of a K, which is nearly impossible for one member with one village even if they're the best player TW's ever seen.

DeletedUser

well each player would start with a 15X15, and once they got nobles noble inwards/towards each other...

you are right it is pretty much impossible as everyone will be pretty isolated, but many tribes have started farther apart and been relatively successful... but yea a 4-way strategy i dont think has ever worked out great for that tribe... you never know though, ... this IS .us... lol

DeletedUser

but I would be surprised if smash ends up using this strategy in us3- probably reconsider it by that point...

DeletedUser

If smash were to use that strategy it'd be a waste of a great premade imo.

DeletedUser

well each player would start with a 15X15, and once they got nobles noble inwards/towards each other...

you are right it is pretty much impossible as everyone will be pretty isolated, but many tribes have started farther apart and been relatively successful... but yea a 4-way strategy i dont think has ever worked out great for that tribe... you never know though, ... this IS .us... lol

Only problem with that is if another premade goes all in 1 direction they would out number you about 4 to 1 and also if you ever went to war with anyone you would be so spread out that the players in the main k of the war would either get killed or have to be very very good or very very lucky

DeletedUser

^^ Exactly, its impossible to wage war at all fronts for long, which is why that strategy would fail.