Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

It's like people on this server have never encountered a forum troll before

DeletedUser

but it just feels so empty without one hit ko and noise posting about how awesomely awesome they are 37 times a day

DeletedUser

I'll just talk about me this time.
The ones who are supposed to know, DO know why I quit. I won't explain myself to a noob like you. :) Remember your attacks on me? You fail mate, just because you're #1 now when all good players quit this lame church world, doesn't make you a good player. So get back into a hole you've crawled out from, and stay there.

This.

DeletedUser

1 Aliquisher MentaL - New players are talented enough to keep an account on top, of that I'm sure. Not so sure about their abilities as people, though. Have barely seen them talk.
2 VonWagner SPERG - I must be the only person outside of SPERG who took his post lightly. Seems like a capable player. The fact that he has the ability and resources to noble as many villages as he has should speak for itself.
3 angiluk AsAs - Been a top player since the beginning, but he's been a major benefactor of the departures of so many of the other early top players. I can't hate on a guy that can keep a tribe top-ranked as well as his own account, though.
4 duswdav SPERG - Absolutely exploded lately and hasn't really slowed up. Looks like he could be a fun neighbor in the future.
5 aras666 AsAs - Don't know much about this guy.
6 July AsAs - Seems like a decent, capable guy. Doesn't have the best area for expansion, but he's obviously making do.
7 AwzRocks SPERG - I don't doubt any of the next three players' abilities, but I don't know enough about them to make a fair judgment.
8 Lexaurin SPERG
9 Eladrin SPERG
10 Joker10 MentaL - Definitely benefited from merging two players, but they've managed to stay put in the rankings and definitely have the know-how to stay there.
11 ZomgItsSara SPERG - Like I said, you can't hate on someone who keeps a top tribe and a top account.
12 pitthull SPERG - I know I know this guy from somewhere, and I know he's got some ability. Just wish I could put my finger on it.
13 whale 123 SPERG - No idea
14 Mlea.Helly SPERG - No idea
15 Fire Fighter 4477 MentaL - Seems like a capable enough guy, but Mashman's posts are kind of incriminating.
16 lcd@r AsAs - I think he's just riding the wave of AsAs dominating K44. Someone has to be the next most powerful, and he's it.
17 Dont-Panic? MentaL - Same tribe, but don't know too much about him.
18 hibby989 MentaL - I get by.
19 alexaur71 AsAs - Same as lcd@r.
20 zauper SPERG - Don't know enough

Yeah, ran into the same problem with top-20 players as we have with top 20 tribes. There just really aren't enough people to talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Aliquisher MentaL - New players are talented enough to keep an account on top, of that I'm sure. Not so sure about their abilities as people, though. Have barely seen them talk.

New=Newbie.

2 VonWagner SPERG - I must be the only person outside of SPERG who took his post lightly. Seems like a capable player. The fact that he has the ability and resources to noble as many villages as he has should speak for itself.

Any of us had resources to noble as many villages as we wanted, but didn't rush it.

3 angiluk AsAs - Been a top player since the beginning, but he's been a major benefactor of the departures of so many of the other early top players. I can't hate on a guy that can keep a tribe top-ranked as well as his own account, though.

Agreed.

4 duswdav SPERG - Absolutely exploded lately and hasn't really slowed up. Looks like he could be a fun neighbor in the future.

Yes, Connor really showed what survival means.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to get tired of this world. If there are any more merging that benefits SPERG, then I think that they will have won the game.
So let's keep our fingers crossed that it's gets a little more even, shall we? :)

DeletedUser

VonWagner on 18.01 at 13:25 (to szfz)
I once beat up a kid, when I was younger, for walking on my dad's lawn.

Prophetic, wouldn't you say? I enjoyed watching you fail your noble train against my tribemate SirBengel (I was sitting then.) I laughed when you botched the timing on your second nuke (I saw that attack show up late, and you were forced to cancel it.)

Though a day later when your then tribe leader asked us to stop picking on you so that you could rebuild, I cried hot tears of shame. It hurt me to know that I, the big unskilled noob that I am, had helped my tribe bring you to your knees.

I am sorry for the pain I caused you. Perhaps on the next server, you will last longer than a few weeks before you get Wagnered.

DeletedUser

xD Prophetic, what? You're in love with your daddy?

Sorry, but you're talking to Nick and Patrick, and not to me. :)

Thank very much to your leader, but I was far away from account @ that time.

You didn't cause me any pain, i'm alive and kicking. On externals. xD
You're joining w3? Oh let's see what happens. :D

DeletedUser

Well, I tried, and it stayed on topic for all of two posts. Someone else's turn now.

DeletedUser

Well, I tried, and it stayed on topic for all of two posts. Someone else's turn now.

It was a valiant effort sir but don't take it personally, I fall victim to VonWagner's trolling at least once a week myself, even when I know he's doing it. It generally leads to many death threats aimed at him, his wife, his unborn children and basically anyone he's ever spoken to.

He has that kind of effect on people, it's a talent in itself.

ps thanks again szfz

DeletedUser

It was a valiant effort sir but don't take it personally, I fall victim to VonWagner's trolling at least once a week myself, even when I know he's doing it. It generally leads to many death threats aimed at him, his wife, his unborn children and basically anyone he's ever spoken to.

He has that kind of effect on people, it's a talent in itself.

ps thanks again szfz

For me giving you villages, or? :p Jk <3

DeletedUser

but it just feels so empty without one hit ko and noise posting about how awesomely awesome they are 37 times a day
LOL
but when OHKO was here and showing off with the threads he made,for eg the thread Christmas present when he had lvl 3 stable at 1.5 k pts.lol.
I just wanted to annoy him and prove him wrong
but i never ever had any purpose of saying im the best or so,and i never did say :p

DeletedUser

but i never ever had any purpose of saying im the best or so,and i never did say :p

Cept for that time you flipped out and threatened to rim a player on the other side of the world because he dared suggest that you used premium to cut build times. That seemed pretty arrogant.

DeletedUser

Cept for that time you flipped out and threatened to rim a player on the other side of the world because he dared suggest that you used premium to cut build times. That seemed pretty arrogant.
Rim a player?lol i never did that.only OHKO said i use premium,and i didnt say Id rim him.i just said I didnt use (with a few flames around it :p )
Also as said before i never said im the best.

I dont think ill ever play us worlds again.they are no fun at all :( .unless they bring some more good players and also some speed rounds with pp awards :D

DeletedUser

Erm but you did use pp to cut build times! I think it was Milad that admitted it to me...