SMASH! DISBANDING

DeletedUser

From smash himself
Hey guys,

I got some good news and some bad news.

Bad news is, I will be leaving you guys. ps2guy1 will be the new leader.

Good news is, I have found myself. I realized all the feelings I've been keeping bottled up for so long aren't so bad after all. Ever since I saw Brokeback Mountain.. I've been yearning for something more. There is a guy named Juan that I met online. We both have been searching for something different, and he helped me to realize who I really am.

So without further ado, I'll be moving to Brazil on the 5th to fulfill my needs with as many partners as possible, and hopefully find someone and settle down with a few cats and a fulfilling life as a gay rights activist.

I really enjoyed playing with you guys (and I really mean you guys). Hopefully you keep on with the progress everyone has been making and really dominate!

If anyone wants to keep in touch.. like really 'in touch', you can message me at my new email, IAmSuperGayAndThatsOkay@Gmail.com

Love you guys ;)

- Matt.
there seems to be no reason for smash to exist

DeletedUser

erm we aren't disbanding.... we're just passing on the leadership.

DeletedUser

exactly my friend, as the new leader of the tribe i have sent out diplomatic mails to the entire top 200 tribes asking for hugs and cuddles :cool:

DeletedUser

0_o
April fools .?..............

Guess not . Goodluck guys, you'll be fine :D

DeletedUser

i really hope you all arent taking this seriously.
its April guys.

Ever since I saw Brokeback Mountain.. I've been yearning for something more.

So without further ado, I'll be moving to Brazil on the 5th to fulfill my needs with as many partners as possible, and hopefully find someone and settle down with a few cats and a fulfilling life as a gay rights activist.

you probably really could have messed with people, but these two parts of your letter gave it away.
you over did it.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*censored* thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

erm, about that... see matt approached me the other day and... one thing led to another :S