SMASH! DISBANDING

DeletedUser

well now that that's out of the way, i think matt forgot to set me....

DeletedUser548

But... Wait... Isn't Patrick Canadian? How can he be Matt's brazilian lover, if he's a fellow Canadian?

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or are april fool jokes getting worse by the year?

/Googly leaves 2nd lamest US tribalwars joke thread, saddened and disappointed.

DeletedUser

nah. .net was pretty good this year. They said that when they installed the no hauls world they accidentally over wrote farming on every world. And they removed the Hauls section on reports so people would believe them. Then they gave a link to fix it that flipped your whole screen backwards. I was pretty impressed. .us just hasn't had as much experience, I'm sure it will be better next year.

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or are april fool jokes getting worse by the year?

/Googly leaves 2nd lamest US tribalwars joke thread, saddened and disappointed.

No, but leaving my premade to play another account on the same world is.

DeletedUser

No, but leaving my premade to play another account on the same world is.

I didn't start playing on .us at all until after the world had started for a few days. I joined as Googly for a while purely to watch the world expand, and then I saw the Noise account's area and thought it may be fun, particularly when it has enough coplayers already to not need me as active as I would have to be in any other account :p

I didn't intend to play us3, and I doubt I will play for any long length of time - you don't really want me anyway :D

DeletedUser

hey Googly! you're always welcome to play my account.. <3 because Power of Three turns to Power of One. T_T