Hello World One

DeletedUser

mate i have an account called h.u.l.k on .net I'm bigger then any person on this world... so don't tell me about that crap lol. i have 760 or 770 villages. trust me when you get big enough your account should be so self-efficient that you don't need to farm.

I am sorry but this is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Just because you have a very large account has absolutely no bearing on the necessity to farm or not. If you are using your nukes and conquering villages, then farming will still help to speed the pace by which a player is able to do so. Let me give an example.

W31.net - #1 player - Drowned Dog
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 drowned dog FREE 24.102.569 2505 9622

He has over 2500 villages, over 24 million points, obviously based on his points per village he isnt a pointwhore. He has over a 600 village advantage on the next closest person and well over 5 million point advantage.

Achieved daily awards
260x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 22.05.2011 (3.661 villages)!
142x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 15.06.2011 (294.639.653 resources)!

Remove all those resources from the mix, would he still be #1? Pretty obviously no.

If he didnt farm, he would still have a top level account. But he wouldnt be #1. Farming is what gets him there and keeps him there.

ODA
6 drowned dog [FREE] 180,05 Mio.

Farming is what gives him the resources to be able to rebuld all his nukes while still being able to mint enough coins to keep his nobling high. And if you wanna dig deep and look at what he nobles, there are a few barbs, but its mostly players.

Nobling large barbs has merit. I am totally against nobling 3k or less barbs. But I will not begin to tell a player how to enjoy their experience. Not everyone (believe it or not) strives to win this game. Some just want to play and do it their way. Its not the way I would do it, but whatever. Maxed villages are a complete and total waste, but that topic has been beaten to death so I wont rehash it.

DeletedUser

mate i have an account called h.u.l.k on .net I'm bigger then any person on this world... so don't tell me about that crap lol. i have 760 or 770 villages. trust me when you get big enough your account should be so self-efficient that you don't need to farm.

See.. Have 760 villages isn't too impressive nowadays... Don't go running around holding your head high cause you have a "Decently Sized" account on the .net server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

760 villages? Yawnage! Had over 1100 villages. ;)

Gave up on the world because my Co passed away with cancer :( Couldnt bring myself to carry on with the world.

DeletedUser

look at what you said. now look at what I said. Now back at what you said. and once more at what I said.

When did I talk about farming? Totally irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Mm to the guy with the "I'm god cause my account is big", the "My X is big so I'm better" argument is pretty cliche by now.

DeletedUser

Yes I do Ben, yes I do ;)

Did Smash just say his manhood is big :eek:

DeletedUser

You can't be serious dude. I won't even bother ripping this quote to shreds. What is your account here on .us. I seriously wanna see what you got to offer...

DeletedUser2069

Nobody Cares about what you did on .net
This is .us a whole new breed of people here and its not like this world will be the same as any other world

DeletedUser

Oh.. and the Dhk account is actually under new ownership. So don't take current points into consideration when judging a player ;)

@ Smash, course not fella, course not ;)

DeletedUser

You can't be serious dude. I won't even bother ripping this quote to shreds. What is your account here on .us. I seriously wanna see what you got to offer...

No, sir, please DO. Your shreds are pretty :)

DeletedUser

Can I do it instead?

I've handled accounts with over 1,000 villages. That doesn't make me more qualified to comment on this, but I do know that it means I've experienced accounts of that size. Could I have run it without farming? Yeah, probably. Would it have been as quick at rebuilding nukes and gaining more nobles if I had? Nope.

Yeah, you can do it, but I doubt that means you should. Unlike you, though, there's numerous players here who have proven themselves above your "760 or 770 villages" in .net. For example, footloose has won a world. Can you claim the same? I can guarantee you this much; if you didn't farm when you got big on .net, you would have a much harder time staying on top. If you're a fighter, and not a barb-nobler, that is ;).

DeletedUser1180

Yes dhkfkddhkxkdzk, I have to say you got me curious too. Who are you?

A) Maybe when I took over the account the previous owner left the forum password the same or gave it to me.
Did the original VVV66 post the first item? I heard VVV66 changed owner. But are you called Ben too???

See.. It's nice when you can talk plenty of extra crap.. Well Hell.. Why don't you go through 367 villages downgrading VH to 23 and Market to 20 and hp to 0.. And say that it only takes 20 minutes..
Its so stupid not to make the account to your liking. At a moment you need it to be different you wont have time to change it... And HP to 0 - dont be stupid. The HP hardly costs you troops. And I hate that after an attack in a dodged village I need to send resources before I can get the rebuilding going - especially on a sat account.

I am lazy too, but a least I try to be lazy in a smart way.

And back on topic: I hate those barb-noblers too. Some are just like cockroaches: you noble their villages but they start new villages in a place you dont want to follow.... yet.
I heard in several of the better tribes there is a rule that barb-nobling is only allowed if needed. Offcourse for the better players such a rule is not necessary.

DeletedUser1180

Now.. I do agree, that the entire .US server has barb nobling problems.. It's a disease, and it needs to stop..

Whats your ID for .net may I ask?

Can I return the question to you VVV66? What accounts have you played on .net?

Yes dhkfkddhkxkdzk, I have to say you got me curious too. Who are you?

Still no answer dhkfkddhkxkdzk

Did the original VVV66 post the first item? I heard VVV66 changed owner. But are you called Ben too???

New Owner..
So you are Ben? Very short answer.... Hope you will tell more on my .net question.

DeletedUser

Can I return the question to you VVV66? What accounts have you played on .net?

Co-Played?
Mine?

Do I really have to do this all over again? I've done it already like a million times..

So.. I'll settle it like this.. My experience doesn't concern you, I have handled large accounts, some a lot larger then this, and if you want to test my abilities ig, go right ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just don't see how it's fair that we are supposed to take you at your word personally, when I was more than happy to give you my name. Why are you so afraid to do the same? Yes, I can test your abilities in-game...oh wait, no I can't. There's this thing called diplomacy, I'm sure you know of it :rolleyes:.

But seriously, all kidding aside, I only wonder why you won't share to reinforce your point. There is no reason not to, unless you are a hypocrite?

DeletedUser

.Diplomacy? Nope never heard of it

Well.. If you don't want to take my word, dont.. Lol

DeletedUser

Again, what do you have to hide by not sharing your experience? I have nothing, so I shared. What about you?