Hello World One

DeletedUser

Well I for one have played with Ben (vvv) on the .net server so can obviously back up his claim of experience.

Why else do you think that the "Date" account was taken over and then within two weeks or so the "vvv" account was taken over as well (when it became apparent the real vvv had real life problems)

Oops!

your_point_proved_wrong.com

Again, this is a perfect example of arrogance. If you're truly as experienced as you say, then to say that because two accounts were taken over within two weeks of each other doesn't necessarily mean they're related, nor can we take you at your word without proof from vvv66 of his experience, can we? You have every motivation to lie, do you not?

But I have given my past experience out before... and account names, and point totals.. and whether i reached ranked 1 or in the top 10.

Read above.

Lol.. Dont turn that on me Mashman.. :p
You don't trust I have any experience then a unexperienced player wouldn't know how to properly defend a account.. Now would he..

And on the basis of picking a fight.. Like Ego doesn't make it anymore obvious of there wishes in the near future..

Terminating the NAP.. Were not gonna go have a nice picnic are we? Didn't think so.. :p

Also don't talk down to us as a whole.. Like your suddenly that extraordinary tribe because your broke 100,000,000 due to a merge, you ain't yet, you haven't proved anything.. The real war is yet to begin my friend.. And a big reason as to why any player rushes to the top tribe is because they love the thought of being number one as a whole, or cause no one in this universe has any sort of loyalty.
I saw a great tribe fall to another pathetic ranked one tribe, due to inactivity issues, and due to the fact that any active player would run as fast as they could to "TLA". (Maybe thats a hint for someone?)

If your gonna continually talk about me.. Go right ahead, for a lot of reasons your both right.
If I have nothing to hide, why shouldn't I share my experience?
I have my reasons and you should respect that.. If you dont want to.. Well off.. <- Haven't cared to read the forum rules, so i'll understand an infraction..

Now.. I'll sit behind my computer screen and I will wait for the next smart-alecky response one of you two are going to come up with

You have yet to prove your experience, how good you are, etc. All we asked for was a name. Not that hard, is it? Terminating an NAP to attack an academy tribe doesn't seem to me to be a problem. The real problem is that your tribe, as leadership, has made the mistake of attempting to save noobs by recruiting them. I don't know what Ego404 plans, but you can't honestly say that's a good idea when they told you they wanted to take out those players. If there's a war, it's solely your fault, not Ego404's intentions that caused it. I didn't talk down to you, I said you were untested.

Your extremely rude language is, to say the least, distasteful. Your "lack of reasons" only perpetuates that you're not going to be believed. Your comment on "TLA" only bespeaks your ignorance on that matter as well as others. I can't understand how BJ has allowed such an inflammatory player on such a large and important account, but somehow it seems their leadership is losing touch with their member base.

DeletedUser

Yes, I have read it.

The real problem is how giving a player a chance on a world that's already developed and is nearing end-game wars is taking an unnecessary risk that leaders should not take. You only further prove your ineptitude at this game through it. In addition, you alienate members who fought to survive, and weren't simply allowed to continue playing because they had a "big brother tribe" to save them, by allowing players who are nowhere near their equals to be "saved" in the short-run and endangering those who fought for their accounts in the long run.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by dhkfkddhkxkdzk
mate i have an account called h.u.l.k on .net I'm bigger then any person on this world... so don't tell me about that crap lol. i have 760 or 770 villages. trust me when you get big enough your account should be so self-efficient that you don't need to farm.

I found our friend in game. LOL I thought for sure he would not of had his own account. He's lost his pulse too;]...

http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&id=5529

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars... A Dying Game Ever Read It?

The real problem is how no one ever gives a newer player a chance at this game
But the ones that do..
Are noobs themselves..

Thats what your stating?

I'm a newer player. First world and all that. And I'm the duke in a tribe with people vastly more experienced than I...which leads me to suspect some not-noobs have been giving THIS noob the chance of a lifetime :)

On a side note...folks need to lay off Snake. He took a tribe that started as a mass recruiter and for some time was led by mostly absent (and in some cases incompetent) players and breathed new life into it. I can hardly blame him if the wheels came off the cart when we gave it a serious kick.

DeletedUser1180

I'm a newer player. First world and all that. And I'm the duke in a tribe with people vastly more experienced than I...which leads me to suspect some not-noobs have been giving THIS noob the chance of a lifetime :)

On a side note...folks need to lay off Snake. He took a tribe that started as a mass recruiter and for some time was led by mostly absent (and in some cases incompetent) players and breathed new life into it. I can hardly blame him if the wheels came off the cart when we gave it a serious kick.

Seeing your answer explains to me why they accept you as a duke to the nr.1 tribe. Your attitude is so different from what is usually seen in TW and especially on this forum. Keeping all those ego's happy and playing together is not easy.