Hello World One

DeletedUser

I just feel like you're lying, because I'm pretty sure you are :).

Otherwise you wouldn't mind sharing with me, even in a private message that I promise not to reveal on my honor as a moderator ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just feel like you're lying, because I'm pretty sure you are :).

Otherwise you wouldn't mind sharing with me, even in a private message that I promise not to reveal on my honor as a moderator ;).

You go right ahead and believe whatever your heart desires :)

DeletedUser

Like I said, lack of evidence and willingness to produce it makes me doubt you've ever played .net. If you think "Oh, I'm smart, I haven't said I played .net yet", then good for you, but I also call into doubt your handling of larger accounts in the past, because no proof has been provided of that ;). Just want to make it clear to all people reading that this guy could be 300x worse than anyone he posted in the original post :p.

DeletedUser

Alright.. Lol?

Your making it seem like somebody would really give some noob with no experience the biggest account in the tribe..
Like I said.. Your thoughts are your own.. :)

DeletedUser

I've seen it happen before, yes :). Not that hard to give it to a friend you trust who isn't the best player, or to even lie about your experience, and get away with it.

DeletedUser

You just have a response for everything dont you?

DeletedUser

Yep. Whereas you seem to have a suspicious lack of response that could simply make me quiet, such as providing evidence :).

You see, everyone who is still bothering to read this thread, I have wasted my time pointing out all these flaws in his reasoning for the sole purpose of pointing out that BJ's current state of affairs is very, very poor. Their tribe has worked on recruitment and using alliances to win wars, and relying on sub-par players in bulk with their allies to succeed. The only exception is one for which they claim credit, which is the war against Sie AQ, which they claim a share of credit in winning. Their "share" consists of eating accounts that Ego! had already destroyed, eating the barbs of said accounts, and taking out at best 3 players alone. The vast majority of work was left to Ego!, while BJ attempts to claim more than its fair share of small credit in order to cover up the fact that they have said sub-par players.

Now, a new player comes on the forums touting how bad others are, yet refuses to share his experience to justify himself with us. He could be the greatest player ever, and I could be wrong. However, he won't prove it. To an outside observer, it seems as though he has something to hide. Perhaps he, like his tribe, is a sub-par player.

BJ has gained false confidence in their "victory" over Sie AQ, and their "defeat" of *SD*, a tribe that was also on the point of extinction already due to their own failures to have a central leadership, team coordination, and due to the efforts of S.S and Ego!.

So here I come, trying to ask a simple question; what experience do you have? And not even that can be answered. BJ has become a shell of what it once was, recruiting players from other worlds and servers who are arrogant, yet show no proof of their reasoning for it.

And that is why I've "wasted my time" having a response for everything ;).

DeletedUser

Enough, already

I am not aware of BJ "claiming credit" for Sie AQ.

Although BJ were well ahead vs AQ in caps before Ego! involved itself, AQ rapidly collapsed when Ego! entered the fray. The credit for the collapse can go to Ego!.

Anyone who was involved knows that Sie AQ was being held together by kategikos, and when kategikos' mother fell ill and he turned his attention to RL issues, they collapsed despite some players of significant skill.

You attribute an arrogance and false confidence to BJ that BJ council simply doesn't have. Maybe you've talked to some player who doesn't know any better -- however I am here to tell you that BJ neither overestimates nor underestimates it's own position or it's past accomplishments.

DeletedUser

I am not aware of BJ "claiming credit" for Sie AQ.

BikeOrcatoday at 14:37

Well may I only register my displeasure with the manner in which this was handled. We have on more than one occasion previous defended Chris and others. We lead the charge against SIE, and then you absorbed most of their members... And now you threaten us because you want more space?

Remember, SIE was once the largest and strongest, causing Ego! twice to fall. Alliances and strong membership will always win against the bullies. Friends do not enjoy the disrespect.

Read the bold. Are you saying that BikeOrca, another leadership member in your tribe, isn't claiming credit? Or are you saying he's wrong? Your choice on that one. He even claims Ego! absorbed most of the members, which I'd also say is incorrect ;).

Although BJ were well ahead vs AQ in caps before Ego! involved itself, AQ rapidly collapsed when Ego! entered the fray. The credit for the collapse can go to Ego!.

Again, read above. Yes, you were ahead, but Ego! took far more villages and did far more damage than BJ ever did, in a shorter amount of time.

Anyone who was involved knows that Sie AQ was being held together by kategikos, and when kategikos' mother fell ill and he turned his attention to RL issues, they collapsed despite some players of significant skill.

You attribute an arrogance and false confidence to BJ that BJ council simply doesn't have. Maybe you've talked to some player who doesn't know any better -- however I am here to tell you that BJ neither overestimates nor underestimates it's own position or it's past accomplishments.

BikeOrca seems to do so.

Regardless, the arrogance stems from other areas as well, such as BikeOrca's comments on how Ego! "fell twice" because of Sie, then discussing how BJ led the charge and did a lot of work.

Then you have vvv66 on the forums, claiming other players suck (which yes, they do) and that he has handled large accounts, but not showing any proof.

The proof is fairly clear, I would think. The arrogance is not from you personally, Snake, but it comes from your tribe in heaps and waves, whereas you have yet to prove yourself against anything but a shell of a tribe that had been destroyed when Ego! separated from it in the first place, and which was only damaged irreparably by that same tribe. Call me egotistical (yes, that was a pun), but I see a whole lot wrong with what we've seen from BJ on these forums and in mails, and not a lot to back it up.

DeletedUser

"The proof is fairly clear, I would think. The arrogance is not from you personally, Snake, but it comes from your tribe in heaps and waves"

Has anyone from BJ come on to this forum and told you that we are this or that because we beat AQ or SD? No.

What are you driving at, here?

I have a new member of my team (vvv66) come on here to stir things up and let you all know he's here -- something he probably felt was important to do because the player who had the account previously had been attacked on this forum, and had a number of issues with various players. He has a lot more experience than I do. I was the one who brought him on. I looked in to his experience on the .net servers personally. If he chooses to say no more about it, that is up to him. Now you have my word on it, as well.

And I have another member (Bike) protest the manner in which you handled something -- and now "arrogance... comes from [my] tribe in heaps and waves"

Where, in Bike's post, does he claim credit for the fall of Sie? Or make a statement that smacks of arrogance? Surely you don't deny that we led the charge against Sie AQ? That was my personal decision -- I was there. I made it, not in arrogance, but because I wouldn't be bullied by kategikos. And I have already freely admitted, as I am sure BikeOrca would, that your entry into that war caused AQ to collapse.

I think, if it is your aim to find fault in whatever is said here by a member of my tribe, then find fault you will.

If that is your aim, then that is something you need to own, though, rather than try to attribute arrogance to this or that isolated statement from people on my team. If you don't like me, say so, and have done.

But don't try to trump up some charge against me that simply doesn't exist. That lacks integrity.

DeletedUser

"The proof is fairly clear, I would think. The arrogance is not from you personally, Snake, but it comes from your tribe in heaps and waves"

Has anyone from BJ come on to this forum and told you that we are this or that because we beat AQ or SD? No.

So telling me in a mail makes it any less valid? I don't think so.

What are you driving at, here?

Exactly what I'm saying :).

I have a new member of my team (vvv66) come on here to stir things up and let you all know he's here -- something he probably felt was important to do because the player who had the account previously had been attacked on this forum, and had a number of issues with various players. He has a lot more experience than I do. I was the one who brought him on. I looked in to his experience on the .net servers personally. If he chooses to say no more about it, that is up to him. Now you have my word on it, as well.

You've always been someone of honor, and I respect that, but solely because you say something doesn't mean I necessarily believe it. I have my own sources that state that he never played .net at all. I'll show mine if you show yours ;).

Also, he has nothing to lose by sharing, and everything to gain. The motive to share clearly should outweigh not sharing, yet he doesn't. What does he have to hide?

And I have another member (Bike) protest the manner in which you handled something -- and now "arrogance... comes from [my] tribe in heaps and waves"

Where, in Bike's post, does he claim credit for the fall of Sie? Or make a statement that smacks of arrogance? Surely you don't deny that we led the charge against Sie AQ? That was my personal decision -- I was there. I made it, not in arrogance, but because I wouldn't be bullied by kategikos. And I have already freely admitted, as I am sure BikeOrca would, that your entry into that war caused AQ to collapse.

I think, if it is your aim to find fault in whatever is said here by a member of my tribe, then find fault you will.

If that is your aim, then that is something you need to own, though, rather than try to attribute arrogance to this or that isolated statement from people on my team. If you don't like me, say so, and have done.

But don't try to trump up some charge against me that simply doesn't exist. That lacks integrity.

The integrity I'm finding is lacking on the side of BJ. Let's take a look at this one more time:

Your member assumes to insult Ego! by claiming Ego! absorbed most of the Sie members (which it did not) and saying they lead the charge. Then he claims it was the "alliance" that forced Sie's collapse, when BJ contribution paled in comparison to Ego! damage (despite BJ "leading the charge by hardly a week").

As all this is happening, BJ declared war on *SD*, a tribe they traditionally had help from if I've heard correctly, or at the very least always had relations with. Turning on your own previous friends doesn't show huge amounts of integrity, in my opinion. Then you wonder why Ego! may feel uncomfortable having relations with you? What's the point, when you can simply turn around on them if you interpret them as doing something bad?

BJ has been a tribe of integrity in the past, and I have a large amount of respect for you Snake, but your tribe has taken turns in the wrong direction lately, and some of your members are disagreeing with it. Others are providing alternative viewpoints, like BikeOrca (half of his mail that you ignored, by the way), and you're until now arguing that I lack integrity? That is quite the claim to make, that's for sure.

DeletedUser1180

Co-Played?
Mine?

Do I really have to do this all over again? I've done it already like a million times..

So.. I'll settle it like this.. My experience doesn't concern you, I have handled large accounts, some a lot larger then this, and if you want to test my abilities ig, go right ahead.

So have I: account sitting others up to 10 mln points. That does not make me a very experienced player. :p
And well if you are ready for a fight you just might get that. :D

Alright.. Lol?

Your making it seem like somebody would really give some noob with no experience the biggest account in the tribe..
Like I said.. Your thoughts are your own.. :)

O but they would. :D Rather have someone dedicated but unexperienced on an account than having it up for internalling. 383 villages to be internalled takes a lot energy, its boring for the tribe. And those nobles could very well be used on active players.

DeletedUser

Well I for one have played with Ben (vvv) on the .net server so can obviously back up his claim of experience.

Why else do you think that the "Date" account was taken over and then within two weeks or so the "vvv" account was taken over as well (when it became apparent the real vvv had real life problems)

Oops!

your_point_proved_wrong.com

DeletedUser

Well I for one have played with Ben (vvv) on the .net server so can obviously back up his claim of experience.

Why else do you think that the "Date" account was taken over and then within two weeks or so the "vvv" account was taken over as well (when it became apparent the real vvv had real life problems)

Oops!

your_point_proved_wrong.com

Again, why should we take your word??? If we do not trust vvv's word, what makes you think we trust yours as well? You are new to your account as well, are you not? It's not like you have built up trust on these forums... ;) So actually, you are proving u6's point more correct by continuing to be vague with no real reason.

And I do not think your tribe appreciates you asking members to attack you and "test our skills." From what I understand, you guys just declared on *SD* (again?) and I don't think the rest of your tribe would appreciate you picking more fights than you guys have ahead of you already.

DeletedUser

See I love all the love I am getting ;)

DeletedUser

But I have given my past experience out before... and account names, and point totals.. and whether i reached ranked 1 or in the top 10.

DeletedUser1180

Terminating the NAP.. Were not gonna go have a nice picnic are we? Didn't think so.. :p
World war is coming to US1? And when will this happen?

Now.. I'll sit behind my computer screen and I will wait for the next smart-alecky response one of you two are going to come up with

The two being mashman or U6s5l?

Just fun to see this discussion :D

DeletedUser

When is a world war coming?

Hell.. I'd saying within a month.. The fun actually starts for a change..