New Best Hauls Thread

DeletedUser

well depends on your area/how long you have been playing, but not when you consider some players are nearing 200lc and have over, then you should be getting alot largers hauls than that at this stage.

25 spearmen and I attacked an un-developing player's village.

DeletedUser

2.792 3.320 2.688 8800/8800

and that was only half of what was in the village but the rest of me troops were out :(

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ there's just no fkin iron anywhere -.-

Haul: 1.983 3.304 484 5771/5920

DeletedUser

(shake)

you don't ;)...you wait for them to reach 5k points, when they have academy, you send your nuke in and noble them :D

crushing their dreams

DeletedUser173

Unless they actually know how to play, in which case they'd backtime the nuke and noble you :O

And if you sent a train, they could just snipe it... (remember, this is only if they know how to play :D)

DeletedUser

^ And if they're active enough to be online and see the attack before it hits :D

DeletedUser173

Assuming you're not dumb enough to noble someone right next to you, it would be relatively easy for anyone to see the attack before hitting. Especially in a speed 1 world.

DeletedUser

Unless they actually know how to play, in which case they'd backtime the nuke and noble you :O

And if you sent a train, they could just snipe it... (remember, this is only if they know how to play :D)

Could they snipe the one that is 400ms different from 1st to last ;)
I think gtrot or ewamn1 from w41 can do the 200ms ;)

Assuming you're not dumb enough to noble someone right next to you, it would be relatively easy for anyone to see the attack before hitting. Especially in a speed 1 world.

I know that on the .5 speed world ( w45 ) the rank 1 guy from R4KI noble people that out his 7x7 =[ and then he noble his 7x7 after reach a certain number of villages. I love his way

DeletedUser

Could they snipe the one that is 400ms different from 1st to last ;)
I think gtrot or ewamn1 from w41 can do the 200ms ;)

You can do any ms higher then 1, just need enough trys. The ones <100 need a fkin lot of trys, but they are possible ;)

DeletedUser188

i do most of the times in 200 ms
but i already managed to do in 36 ms ;)
and i know people who do that in 8ms or lower, and i know how they do it :p

DeletedUser

holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
4295 10900/10900