New Best Hauls Thread

DeletedUser173

Hmm? what are you talking about, that's very small, I'd say a good defense would be around 2500 spears and swords with some archers.

DeletedUser

Hmm? what are you talking about, that's very small, I'd say a good defense would be around 2500 spears and swords with some archers.

I was being sarcastic. :p Although I know it's hard to tell over the internet. :D

DeletedUser

I must say that I noticed ^.^ but im sure MOLOCO will pull one out of his sleeves to beat yours in the next few days.

DeletedUser173

Without a doubt :(

However, I could easily arrange a far better haul :D For example, just up one of my warehouses, supply it with lots of res, and then hit it with everything I've got :D

DeletedUser188

Without a doubt :(

However, I could easily arrange a far better haul :D For example, just up one of my warehouses, supply it with lots of res, and then hit it with everything I've got :D

i could do the same, but i have more troops, and my warehouse is 30 already ;)

DeletedUser

where else?
i dont want him to recruit fast so that other members attack him easier.
whats your suggestion?where do you usually put your cats on?

DeletedUser

where else?
i dont want him to recruit fast so that other members attack him easier.
whats your suggestion?where do you usually put your cats on?

It depends on the situation, if I noble someone I put them on the rallypoint, if I farm someone then I put them on the Farm. If you keep the farm lvl 1, by constantly attacking him, he can't build anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What happens when you hit the rally point?
is it like he will be unable to attack or something?
and there is another haul soon coming.(or not :D)
man this is fun .i hope i beat him.

DeletedUser

What happens when you hit the rally point?
is it like he will be unable to attack or something?
and there is another haul soon coming.(or not :D)
man this is fun .i hope i beat him.

Destroying the rally point means he can't backtime, or snipe your noble trains by receiving support from himself or others.

DeletedUser

as long as there is no rally point ;)

Of course, but when you time your nobles en clear in one, two seconds, there is no time to rebuild it, so your support can't reach the village to snipe the noble train.