StopIT vs T.T

DeletedUser2779

lies! he just isnt use to having people stick up for his side of the argument. he just makes arguments he cant win with people that are more liked than him.

Edit: he is a tribal wars beast remember we have to worship him.

Who is this kid Quiet is staying quiet (surprised) but his girlfriend keeps talking. That said Famous please provide proof to me saying I should have TW worship me? Do you have any? I'm sorry if I put your boyfriend down but I have listened to enough of him on the forums mocking tribes and thinking he is some god given to TW.

In 3 months I'm sure you will look back and see my words are correct and PoP! will be gone! Many will be sorted within other tribes atleast the ones that stay.

Lets get the facts straight:

1. I asked Quiet. for proof of his #1 accounts - he couldn't provide anythiing so inreturn I said sure its easy (which it is) to say you have been ranked #1 in many worlds but provide some type of proof other than just saying, "oh yeah these are my names." Now he can't even remember/provide any names.

2. He says that he base his membership on trust - How can a tribe of 15 members be based only on trust when you have had 71 tribe changes.

3. I don't hate PoP! I just don't like it early world how players boost their tribe as this elite tribe when the world has just started. ANY well know TW player will tell you that very very FEW tribes stay #1 at the beginning of the world if at all together. Perhaps you can prove me wrong and list atleast 3 tribes have been number #1 from beginning till about 8 months into world? I'll be happy to verify your claim.

I look forward as always to your reply to the 3.

PS: If the leader was smart he could have still used StopIT! as in his sig its with an !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2629

lol no not good enough :D but Lisa will clear things up and famous he is a tribal wars beast
Mikey, Trust you to say this. :D

Monkey is a TW beast and should be worshipped. Not justtomockyou! Monkey knows i <3 him :D

Nah Lol jk, But mikey is awesome (i mean dat).

DeletedUser2629

And Justtomock you; just to clear it up i haven't had rank 1 for a very long time and that was a co-played account. So no, I personally have never had a rank 1 account that was MINE. I have said that 6 times already. Get that through your head. Now, I finally have time. You asked me to log in, but I could not do that. But I can provide TWStats.

Webinc - W37. Played Until About 5 Months ago (When it stopped growing).

ghiasSsi - W58. Played Until Delete.

Darth Victorious - W59. Played Until A Week Ago.

LachesisSpliendo - W60. Played Until 4 days after it fell out of top 3. Had the biggest nuke on the world, and the nooby co killed it and got us cleared and catted (all that while i was away for 1 day! :/)
And the US5 account I currently play.

^^ My accounts from the past 6 months.

Happy Now? :)

DeletedUser

lmao the w59 say's proof goodbye :D are you still playing your w60 acc? cause im looking for in acc there.

DeletedUser

Why bother Ryan? Just leave it. If he was any good, he would know we rule. He is probably one of THOSE players who never got to top 50 before the world started turning barb. He is not worth it.

DeletedUser

what's your skype? and justtomockyou its your turn :D gave us ign's and twstats 16 acc that's been rank 1 something fishy there.

DeletedUser2779

And Justtomock you; just to clear it up i haven't had rank 1 for a very long time and that was a co-played account. So no, I personally have never had a rank 1 account that was MINE. I have said that 6 times already. Get that through your head. Now, I finally have time. You asked me to log in, but I could not do that. But I can provide TWStats.

Webinc - W37. Played Until About 5 Months ago (When it stopped growing).

ghiasSsi - W58. Played Until Delete.

Darth Victorious - W59. Played Until A Week Ago.

LachesisSpliendo - W60. Played Until 4 days after it fell out of top 3. Had the biggest nuke on the world, and the nooby co killed it and got us cleared and catted (all that while i was away for 1 day! :/)
And the US5 account I currently play.

^^ My accounts from the past 6 months.

Happy Now? :)

Well being that I don't have the time to list all the great worlds I have played I will list a few of my favorite.

1. hIghQue - http://www.twstats.com/en4/index.php?page=player&id=180102 (on this account now anyone on world 4 send me ingame message)

2. xagorb - http://www.twstats.com/en14/index.php?page=player&id=813995

3. War Dagger - http://www.twstats.com/en38/index.php?page=player&id=3781940

Quiet you said that you basically you HAVE never had a number 1 account is what you are saying. W4 feel free to message me ingame and I'll give you a taste of what a lie is not! I honestly don't even believe anything you say it's just mind blowing that someone that thinks so high of himself can't remember 1 password/forum password of any account to login to prove himself. All these proves is that I'm more skilled than you based on experience. But what I want to see is if you are even telling the truth about just posting links because while I have co played many accounts I can contact a co player from past worlds and login the account anytime.

Now here is the funny part! You say that some of those accounts you listed are yours but what you failed to do when you were just copying names from TwStats is check to make sure they weren't listed on same worlds as the other accounts for example:

ghiasSsi - w57
webinc - w57

ghiaSsi - w58
LachesisSpliendo -58

Didn't knwo that you could play 2 accounts 1 world!!! Want to try again? HAHAHA :smack:

DeletedUser2629

Why dont we get mods to check ip's ya lil nublet

BTW Your twstats links dont work...

DeletedUser

why do you even care anyway? i mean you could have picked any other tribe on any other world to do this to, why us? it's a bit sad really in my opinion

DeletedUser2629

Okay. Dude. Lets settle this.

My account VS your account. W61. Be there, Or you are officially a scared nub.

I will say my account name 1 week before world starts.

Deal?

DeletedUser2779

I had co's......

Hey again I'm not judging you just want you to start telling the truth. Its just a bit funny that a few of these they have about the same start time yet you were just co playing. Now I might be wrong but something just doesn't sound right or as you said something smells fishy. Kiddo next time when you just go through a world trying to pick names do your homework. As much as I like making you look like an idiot I really don't want to keep spending all this time proving you wrong!

DeletedUser2629

I lol'd. Common sense is so hard for you to understand. I had co's, and I had mates who knew the pass, and used the account on a different world.

/mega facepalm

DeletedUser2779

Okay. Dude. Lets settle this.

My account VS your account. W61. Be there, Or you are officially a scared nub.

I will say my account name 1 week before world starts.

Deal?

Kiddo I believe I already told you that I would as I don't think you will be here long anyways (w5). Next you going to try and tell me you lead a #1 ranked tribe too in your past worlds?

Kid look like I said w61 we start 1st day no need to have to tell me your name 1 week before lets get it out of the way now. I will use the name:
Quiet.People.Sux
Starting position: NW
Starting time: as soon as world opens - I love the core I find it more of a challenge.

So list the name that you will use below so that we don't have to wait and wait for some excuse of why you didn't join or you hiding.

DeletedUser

hand .. hurting ... after ... so ... many .. facepalms.
On everyone of your posts it makes no sense, was explained in the previous post, or denies common logic each post usually demonstrates one if not all these things. Well done, you should be proud.

DeletedUser2629

Name: iPoood.

And where did i say i lead a #1 tribe in my past worlds? :D