StopIT vs T.T

DeletedUser2779

I lol'd. Common sense is so hard for you to understand. I had co's, and I had mates who knew the pass, and used the account on a different world.

/mega facepalm

Yeah its so hard to understand the rules of TW! Not only don't you understand that you can't know the password to more than 1 account while playing the same world but you expect us to believe this. It just doesn't make sense because the time frame of both accounts in these worlds is about the same. :rules:

I guess these stories work with everyone that doesn't do their homework.

Also I would like to state that 3 people here sent me messages laughing about your post because you didn't check the prior worlds 2 were good messages for me 1 was hate mail telling me to get a life and leave you alone. lol just thought I would let you know.

DeletedUser

actually ryan has played on all those accounts, lachesisspliendo was rank 50 when he started on it and bought it to rank 3, but his co's messed him about so he moved accounts

DeletedUser2629

Lol. You really think I care? :D

When I own you on w61, i will lol.

DeletedUser2779

Kids mature... just saying.

Again you are? You say none of my post make sense perhaps if you learn to read you would see the flaws he listed! Or better yet if you looked up each of the accounts you would be able to see something smells fishy. That said I do believe I am the only one out of both of us that said feel free to message me on one of my accounts as proof. Where is his?

Also you said real mature...... Are you a hypocrite because have you not read his tribe mocking other tribes but the minute someone mocks him you say they are immature? Now how unfair is that? its okay for him but not me? lol

If you really hitting your head over so many facepalms then you might have an issue I do believe facepalms are only used as expressions you're not really suppose to do it. :D <--doesn't mean I'm really smiling

DeletedUser2779

Lol. You really think I care? :D

When I own you on w61, i will lol.
The fact that you think you will own me is funny enough you have presented no real evidence that you are even someone to worry about. Remember the old saying becareful what you wish for?

I personally hope that you do join w61, do I think you will? NO or perhaps late or even a different area for whatever excuses you say. Maybe your next excuse will be that your co player joined a different area?

DeletedUser2629

The fact that you think you will own me is funny enough you have presented no real evidence that you are even someone to worry about. Remember the old saying becareful what you wish for?

I personally hope that you do join w61, do I think you will? NO or perhaps late or even a different area for whatever excuses you say. Maybe your next excuse will be that your co player joined a different area?
I lol'd so hard I fell off my chair xD

DeletedUser2779

So many people can vouch for him, can you say the same?
So many people support him can you say the same?
So many people like him can you say the same?

http://www.gtfo.ro/2011/09/see-even-jesus-face-palms/

Horrible post!

MarkHenryFacepalm.gif

See how easy it is to post an image. Are you new to posting? I guess since you have dated this guy you know him pretty well because it looks as though you are getting upset more than he is.

Quiet can you tell me it you know this guy?

DeletedUser

I bet he is one of the T.T noobs that Kyle nobled

/chuckle

DeletedUser2779

I bet he is one of the T.T noobs that Kyle nobled

/chuckle

Alittle late to the party but okay I'll bite. No I'm not in T.T and I double he has the skills to noble me.

What I would like to do is get those in PoP! or whatever you guys are calling yourselves to answer a simple question. Do you believe 3+ months that you will still be around tribe wise? Not only does your leader have one of the worst forum presence I have seen in TW but he lacks skill. I know members will defend their leader but lets recap back on all said.

1. He posted a few fake accounts that he so called co played.
2. He can't login to any of these to verify any because he doesn't have the password.
3. Some of the same accounts he said he co played were in the same world :confused:
4. He said his membership is based on trust 15 members 71 tribe changes? :confused:
5. He has called me out for w61 but will he actually join or what excuses will he have? BTW are we playing that world solo or with co's because I don't want to hear an excuse that it was his co's fault why he got OWNED! (either way co or not is fine with me I have a good group of players that would want in on this too.)

DeletedUser

lmao this is funny well i want to be sponsor of this match on w61 .net so this is how it's gonna be

Player's: Quiet.People.Sux(real name) & iPoood.(ryan) & Deadmau5(me)

Starting position: NW

Starting time: as soon as world opens

i want to be in this to ;) im so excited ill make chat-room so we can talk there if you want to be in competition tell me and gave me skype.

DeletedUser2629

Hehe. Funny - I know EVERYONE in this tribe, And they have all played worlds with me, So it is built on trust. Maybe if you didnt have your head shoved 1m up your own ass then you would see that. And with co's.

DeletedUser623

jtmy is legit he played War Dagger.
But then again so is Ryan

DeletedUser2779

Okay that is fine co players for you. I will only be using 1 co player if that as early in the world its really not needed and I don't expect you to stick around long anyways :)

Oh btw whatever happens to the account you can't blame a co player the account will be yours and yours to look after regardless if your co players mess up. Why do I say this? Because many times I get people crying how their co's were suppose to dodge/backtime or whatever reason.

If I were you I would practice on .net abit before starting w61 its not as slow there as you are seeing on w5. Just to make it even more interesting lets make a bet!

The loser has to wear the winners sig: I'll even tell you what mine will say just so people know what happen to you.

sig: Quiet.Player.Sux kicked my butt

Don't worry about the details I'll start making the sig for you ahead of time. Also if you won't want to wait I'm sure there are a few speed worlds that will open shortly but I really don't think you would want to go at me on speed but its your choice.

DeletedUser

justtomockyou whats your skype? so ya can stop spamming here