Hello There!

DeletedUser

Hey W5, I'm your new moderator!

I'm a nice guy, and I'm pretty sure we can all hold hands, sing kumbaya, and get along (well, most of us) as long as you follow the rules. The easier it is for me to moderate you all, the easier it is for all players posting :D.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over time, for better or worse :p.

All in good fun, and I'll be actually glad to get to know you all in good time. Until then,

-u6s5l. (Your new moderator)

DeletedUser

Well...if that's what you want Nick... :p.

And thanks for the "warm" welcome :D.

DeletedUser

As long as you aren't playing in THIS world.
That didn't seem to work out very well for the mods when they tried it in 3.

DeletedUser

I had assumed everyone had gotten over the, "2 forum mods are in the same tribe and they are rank 1, they must be using hax and abusing mod powers", but apparently that isn't the case. I would hope you would gain some sense and stray away from those fallacies. We like to play worlds too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know why you would WANT mods that did not play the game... :p

DeletedUser1093

I had assumed everyone had gotten over the, "2 forum mods are in the same tribe and they are rank 1, they must be using hax and abusing mod powers", but apparently that isn't the case. I would hope you would gain some sense and stray away from those fallacies. We like to play worlds too.

HAXXORZ!!!!!

and hai u6.

DeletedUser

Of course I'm not playing this world :p:

The Rules said:
Please note that most moderators still play TW! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see "Manners" section). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod.

If I was, I'd be breaking rules, and mods are never allowed to play worlds they mod :p.

Welcome orel,

Glad to have ya here with us on w5:D

Thanks, nice to see you :).

DeletedUser

Hehe, haven't seen you around in awhile :). Nice to see you around again :D.

DeletedUser

Nice to have you as a mod, if these forums are anything like when i left i hope you can slam your banned hammer fast enough to keep up with the spam :D