Wishing Our Speed Team Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have proof in skype, and on here. I think this should provide the motivation.

Ever seen a moderator in a skirt? You're not likely to see it ever again, so get your chance to make fun of him for the rest of his life with this simple win :p.

DeletedUser

I have proof in skype, and on here. I think this should provide the motivation.

Ever seen a moderator in a skirt? You're not likely to see it ever again, so get your chance to make fun of him for the rest of his life with this simple win :p.
If I were him after we won, I would just quit TW ^.^

DeletedUser

Its his birthday?!?!?! I thought skype was lying :p I gotta send him happy birthday before the day ends.

DeletedUser

thanks

and looks like .us is going to next levels. we all are one step now closer to seeing Matt with a skirt ^.^

DeletedUser188

Congratulation to our team, they made it to the Knockout Phase and tonight they are hopefully going to beat the Czech Republik.
You are doing good!
Good luck <3

DeletedUser

We're winning against the Czech Republic! I am a noob and was beaten early on (well, actually I just landed near one of their players and work beckoned), but I still turtled to bleed them of troops to help our players, and we're looking to be the winners, easily :).

DeletedUser188

We're winning against the Czech Republic! I am a noob and was beaten early on (well, actually I just landed near one of their players and work beckoned), but I still turtled to bleed them of troops to help our players, and we're looking to be the winners, easily :).

That sounds great. Greece or Russia one ot the two is waiting in 1/4 final then. This means we do have good chances to reach the 1/2 finals :)

DeletedUser

One round less on the way to The SmashNasty in a skirt :p. Congrats to the .US speed team for a win over the .CZ server! And I'm top 10, though there's a big gap :p.

DeletedUser

Congratulation to our team, they made it to the Knockout Phase and tonight they are hopefully going to beat the Czech Republik.
You are doing good!
Good luck <3
Well one more win for us. Its too bad though were .us server but our players from US cant play because of the time of rounds
@matt:
I thought you were going to mod that chat. Oh well. As your punishment i will post the picture of you with skirt on your facebook page if/after we won

DeletedUser

Thanks every one, will make sure .us team wins :)
Rank 3 ODA and rank 3 points, so did my best and you are welcome :D

DeletedUser329

Thank you all and WELL DONE yet again !!

Awesome TEAM .US !! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.