Wishing Our Speed Team Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser188

good luck for our team tomorow, always keep in mind: we want to see Matt in a skirt!

<3

DeletedUser548

good luck for our team tomorow, always keep in mind: we want to see Matt in a skirt!

<3

Kenny wishes you guys luck, because he wants to see Matt in a skirt... I wish you guys luck because I want you to win! :D ;)

DeletedUser

stupid round.... can't comment on it. but sorry to let .US down

I can finally take a break

DeletedUser

Noise couldn't join. His internet died and he was gone for approximately half the round, by no fault of his own.

Even without the team leader, with the silly mistakes some players made (for example, Raka believed the round ended an hour earlier than it did, so he killed all his troops and found it still going), and the lack of joining by some of the best players who couldn't make the server time, .us still came within 3k points of winning the round (very good, considering it was out of 50k).

.gr won, that's true, but for a server without a speed world we did exceptionally well, and I'm proud of our team for doing so well under trying circumstances.

You may note that all semifinalists besides Bosnia have a speed world. All quarterfinalists besides Bosnia and United States have a speed world. We have none.

Like I said, I'm proud of our team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks u6s5l.
by the way Bosnia had participated in the last year's championship as well so they had more experience. plus they were up against .net when it's spending its weakest times as in players.
and the time of the rounds were bad it was in noon for US people so lot of our US players couldn't play a round.

I like to thank a few people
Lisa = awesome CM and a caring mod
Ray/nl.nl = did absolutely all he could to help the team like checking on people,and making sure they join etc. and always had much Deff which he offered to the team and went Deff every round. also provided premium for the team (except last round,which reminds me,thanks Shak :) )

and our best players like Yannick/Disorder and James/Lionheart and Controleng who were the main reasons of our wins as well as anyone who took part and put efforts into this.

Anyways, I'm proud of our team,and don't regret a thing.

~Milad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An exceptional performance. I am proud of you guys! Being just a hair away from the semifinals from a server without a speed world of its own playing against teams with more experience, just incredible. I have no doubt that next year will be even better. Congrats to all who participated. You have absolutely nothing to be sad about.

DeletedUser

stupid round.... can't comment on it. but sorry to let .US down

I can finally take a break

For .nl it wasn't stupid :D al the good opponents knocked out

you were sure :D
greece pwned again...

:rolleyes:

Noise couldn't join. His internet died and he was gone for approximately half the round, by no fault of his own.

Even without the team leader, with the silly mistakes some players made (for example, Raka believed the round ended an hour earlier than it did, so he killed all his troops and found it still going), and the lack of joining by some of the best players who couldn't make the server time, .us still came within 3k points of winning the round (very good, considering it was out of 50k).

.gr won, that's true, but for a server without a speed world we did exceptionally well, and I'm proud of our team for doing so well under trying circumstances.

You may note that all semifinalists besides Bosnia have a speed world. All quarterfinalists besides Bosnia and United States have a speed world. We have none.

Like I said, I'm proud of our team.

You should be, you did exceptionally well :)

Thanks u6s5l.
by the way Bosnia had participated in the last year's championship as well so they had more experience. plus they were up against .net when it's spending its weakest times as in players.
and the time of the rounds were bad it was in noon for US people so lot of our US players couldn't play a round.

I like to thank a few people
Lisa = awesome CM and a caring mod
Ray/nl.nl = did absolutely all he could to help the team like checking on people,and making sure they join etc. and always had much Deff which he offered to the team and went Deff every round. also provided premium for the team (except last round,which reminds me,thanks Shak :) )

and our best players like Yannick/Disorder and James/Lionheart and Controleng who were the main reasons of our wins as well as anyone who took part and put efforts into this.

Anyways, I'm proud of our team,and don't regret a thing.

~Milad

An exceptional performance. I am proud of you guys! Being just a hair away from the semifinals from a server without a speed world of its own playing against teams with more experience, just incredible. I have no doubt that next year will be even better. Congrats to all who participated. You have absolutely nothing to be sad about.

DeletedUser2758

i dont say now that us hadnt 3-4 good players but and gr had problems+us have players from many countries and not americans,gr has only greek players...

whatever,well done to us!

DeletedUser188

i dont say now that us hadnt 3-4 good players but and gr had problems+us have players from many countries and not americans,gr has only greek players...

whatever,well done to us!

I think if the rounds would have been at noon european time, than most greek players would not have joined...
It's hard to make an only .us team at that time of the day.
You guys made me proud and i might join next year(i will have to train a bit though :p)

DeletedUser

If I was any good at speed I would have tried my best to play. But since I'm not I didn't bother doing this.

However, you guys did an AMAZING job as said plenty of times before. You showed that our server has very good players and is able to hold its own among top ranked speed players! :)

DeletedUser2758

greece is in the final,i woyld like to say a big thank you to the captain of us team because he said that nl was playing with illegal farm script and they got banned...he also said 'we lost from you at least we will say that we lost from the team who won the tournament,win romania'

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.