New World

• Thread starter DeletedUser1196
  • Start date

DeletedUser

this will most likely be the settings of world 7. I think the world is starting 2012-06-27

This is what speculation gets you. What you see are NOT the confirmed settings for W7. Every world starts with base settings and are adjusted from there. The start date, nor the settings are accurate. That is not to say that they wont be left exactly as you see there either.

Aliyah and I were batting around the idea of a 0.1 speed setting with with tribe sizes of 5 players max and no barbs. So go chew on that idea! :p

DeletedUser1446

This is what speculation gets you. What you see are NOT the confirmed settings for W7. Every world starts with base settings and are adjusted from there. The start date, nor the settings are accurate. That is not to say that they wont be left exactly as you see there either.

Aliyah and I were batting around the idea of a 0.1 speed setting with with tribe sizes of 5 players max and no barbs. So go chew on that idea! :p

Chew this
chew20on20this.jpg

Don´t mess with us Jesse :p

DeletedUser

0.1 speed it is!

Just kidding!

When the settings are official, we will announce them, but you are all welcome to speculate if you like!

Speed: 0.1
Tribe limit: 5
Barbs: None
Units: Spears only
Noble distance limit: 5 fields

Good settings huh??? :)

DeletedUser1446

0.1 speed it is!

Just kidding!

When the settings are official, we will announce them, but you are all welcome to speculate if you like!

Love them,

Like i said i would like the world to be speed 2! We never had a speed 2 on this server right? So... :p

DeletedUser

We had a 1.5, 1.2 and a 1.6, but all the rest were speed 1. No speed 2's. You never know, its possible!

DeletedUser

We had a 1.5, 1.2 and a 1.6, but all the rest were speed 1. No speed 2's. You never know, its possible!

Speed 2 is an expensive server, since less people need to use the extra premium features. So if an speed 2 server will come out, i pronounce the next server to be a slow server.

DeletedUser1446

That makes sense!!! Talk to Lisa :p

Speed 2 is an expensive server, since less people need to use the extra premium features. So if an speed 2 server will come out, i pronounce the next server to be a slow server.

Yeah yeah balls and donuts! :D

DeletedUser

0.1 speed it is!

Just kidding!

I think im gonna cry if I see those settings ;)

DeletedUser1446

So here goes my settings that i would like to see:

Settings
Game speed 2
Unit speed 0,5
Ability to demolish buildings active
Morale inactive
Farm rule inactive
Basic defense 20
Milliseconds active
Fake limit inactive
Research system simplified research
Church active
Awards active
Growing barbarian villages active (up to 3000 points)
Bonus villages Enhanced bonus villages
Time frame for cancelling attacks 10 Minutes
Time frame for cancelling trades 5 Minutes
Night bonus inactive
Protection for beginners 3 Days
max. ratio of attackers : defenders inactive
Units
Archers active
Scout system The scout can display enemy units, buildings and resources.
Paladin active, items can be found
The items are improved.
Nobleman
Increased prices for noblemen: Gold coins
Inexpensively recreate noblemen inactive
Max noblemen distance 200 Fields
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour 2
Configuration
Tribe member limit 30
Defeated opponents rankings active, according to points
Account sitting active
Account sitting restriction for permanent account sitting Restricted sitter access after an account has been sat 30 days days within the last 30 days.
Free trade active, time restriction based on the start of the individual player
Select a direction active
Victory requirements After 0 days, one tribe must hold at least 80% of the villages.
Start date 2012-06-27
Version 15172 8.3

DeletedUser548

0.1 speed it is!

Just kidding!

What's the point of the noble distance if the only units are spears? :p

DeletedUser1446

Hey gang,

I can say with 100% certainty, that a new world will be forthcoming in the very VERY near future. Patience my friends, your wait will be rewarded!

stand-by.jpeg

5 days now!!!:D:D:D:D

Jesse don´t trick us please.:smack::smack::smack::smack::D

DeletedUser1446

Yeah Pinky Jesse already told us is a speed world with no nobles and only spears... i´m already testing the real spear nukes.

Jesse i was jk :)

Just to make this topic hot
popcorn.gif

DeletedUser1180

speed 0.1 and tribe size 5... you could just as well start to play two worlds at the same time. Or... play Greypolis ;) on the US server that starts tomorrow and the new TW US7 with normal speed too :D
A faster world might be nice. I suppose the quest system will be there so no more completely blue worlds in the future to win a world?

DeletedUser

I can't wait for US7, stoped playing for awhile and wanting to play again. I'm gonna actually try this time (unlike us4, my last world), here's hoping the speed is over 1.5.