New World

• Thread starter DeletedUser1196
  • Start date

DeletedUser1196

Does anyone if a knew world will be openning anytime soon in this world the US/UK server or the UK server?
I haven't been playing lately and don't know how knew all the worlds are and so don't know when there will be a new one. I joined those 3 worlds to see how big everyone was and I prefer to join at the start so if anyone has any good info or help It would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

uk 12 and us 6 just started a few weeks ago so it will probably be a while also just been a new one on net aswell

DeletedUser

olaaaaaaa

its been a while so how about now i wanna join a new woeld

DeletedUser

It will be announced a couple of days before the start. Please wait :p

DeletedUser1446

us.6

Server status: Open
Server run-time: 86 days

It´s almost time for a new world! Please? :p

DeletedUser

Hey gang,

I can say with 100% certainty, that a new world will be forthcoming in the very VERY near future. Patience my friends, your wait will be rewarded!

stand-by.jpeg

DeletedUser2368

I just started playing W6 but I NEED a new World NOW!!
But seriously, patience is a virtue, you just gotta wait

DeletedUser1446

That is just great Jesse:)

Let us wait then... Should i continue farming in us.6? I think not :p

DeletedUser1446

You could practice farming? Or spend your time sending fake attacks at every player on the world! :)

Jesse co-play with me please! I´m drunk right now Portugal just won against Denmark!!!! :D:D:D:D

About farming.. i know how to do that...
farming.jpg

US.7 will have speed 2 or 1? :p just to keep on topic...i really don´t mind the answer:)

DeletedUser1446

I´m telling Jesse just for today... this is getting ugly right now :p

DeletedUser

Lets hope for no pp features :) Not even cutting in half build times!

DeletedUser

Jesse co-play with me please! I´m drunk right now Portugal just won against Denmark!!!! :D:D:D:D

About farming.. i know how to do that...
farming.jpg

US.7 will have speed 2 or 1? :p just to keep on topic...i really don´t mind the answer:)

I appreciate the offer, however, US6 will in all likelihood be my last Tribalwars world for quite some time as I have other duties that are starting that will keep me quite busy, but thank you! As for speed, not the foggiest idea yet. Once we hear the settings, I promise you we will announce them quickly, both here and on the Tribal Wars US Facebook page. We are just as excited to get a new world open as you guys are to play it!

Lets hope for no pp features :) Not even cutting in half build times!

Not to put a bummer on your attitude, and I have absolutely no information one way or the other about it, nor is it my say, but I think that there will be some PP features at a minimum. This thread is not to debate the merits of those either, so lets please not let this degrade into a bashing thread and stay on topic. Please?

DeletedUser1446

Yeah don´t start the thing about PP features! Jesse so you are playing us.6... I have to find you :p

DeletedUser

this will most likely be the settings of world 7. I think the world is starting 2012-06-27

Last edited by a moderator: