The Best 15 Player Tribe On World 7

DeletedUser

If there not on world 7 any more they not going to be much help no matter how good they are.

For this world, i assume brandon, obeseleet, the return, kanei, mrpinotnoit, dazzling and perhaps killerspear.

DeletedUser

Well this has got me thinking. What makes the best "Player?" I mean...is it the one who merged the most, giving them a huge advantage in points/troops? Is it the one with the best scripts and programs to make them most efficient? Is it the guy who says they will go after the best, yet jumped ship when things looked too difficult(stafast) and whatever you do, don't look at their twstats, you may find they are more bark than bite.

Now, I'm not throwing my hat into this at all. I started this world not r

eally caring and im yet to really care. If i did, I would probably try and jump in with the winning side. Actually, the only time i ever tried to join the VA group was when they were 15 players as HAZE and a K away from me. Really, I was wondering what makes a good player in your minds? Co's that work together? That seems like a team, not a player to me. And merging accounts would not be a plus in my book. I mean it kind of tells me you aren't good enough to continue on your own and be successful. And quite frankly, if you are just putting a few things into a scripts/program, and it is doing the timing and stuff for you...what are you really better at? Finding/using scripts?

Basically what I am asking is...what does this thread say about these players other than it being a big circle jerk?(don't google image search that o_O)

DeletedUser3141

Well the player who makes efficient use of the tools they have I would say is a significant criteria. So playing the game effectively in terms of being able to attack and defend at minimum cost and greatest gain.
This is a team game though so for me it's also the player who considers the needs of the tribe and its members as well as their own. By the same token for me ... loyalty is also important so the player who places more importance on who they are playing with than on being on th winning team. If you want a winning tribe then this is the person you want.

DeletedUser

... loyalty is also important so the player who places more importance on who they are playing with than on being on th winning team. If you want a winning tribe then this is the person you want.

LOVE IT! Says a lot for many of those now in VA, or whatever they call themselves now.

Seems like many players have just stayed where they had to to survive and jump when that is no longer the easiest place to survive in.

Although I guess this is kind of a conflicting idea. You want these people in your tribe, but if they were loyal, they would stay where they were at, right? But i get that they dont start in another tribe.

I would give some people credit though. They have had a plan:truelove:, and they played it well. Attack a little and then cripple tribes via recruitment. Although it's not really my personal style. I prefer to throw my troops around...even if i dont use the "correct" means of sending out trains and fakes(im not sure i really send them at all lol).

Really, now this world only has 2 moves left....the turn on NCLN and then dropping __! and turning on them. Possibly some booting. Other than that, this may go down as the hug-iest, sad-ist little world. It's crazy that VA would be considered a Hug/mass recruit tribe in any .net world with the amount of merging they have done, and they have accomplished this on a world that is 1/10th the size of most .net worlds.

DeletedUser

Well this has got me thinking. What makes the best "Player?" I mean...is it the one who merged the most, giving them a huge advantage in points/troops? Is it the one with the best scripts and programs to make them most efficient? Is it the guy who says they will go after the best, yet jumped ship when things looked too difficult(stafast) and whatever you do, don't look at their twstats, you may find they are more bark than bite.

Now, I'm not throwing my hat into this at all. I started this world not r

eally caring and im yet to really care. If i did, I would probably try and jump in with the winning side. Actually, the only time i ever tried to join the VA group was when they were 15 players as HAZE and a K away from me. Really, I was wondering what makes a good player in your minds? Co's that work together? That seems like a team, not a player to me. And merging accounts would not be a plus in my book. I mean it kind of tells me you aren't good enough to continue on your own and be successful. And quite frankly, if you are just putting a few things into a scripts/program, and it is doing the timing and stuff for you...what are you really better at? Finding/using scripts?

Basically what I am asking is...what does this thread say about these players other than it being a big circle jerk?(don't google image search that o_O)

The best player to me is someone who is loyal, someone who has skill (can time trains, attacks, backtime, snipe), someone who commits to their tribe, supports when it is needed, and selflessly backs up their own members.
this player should also know when they're beaten, admit defeat, and not just winge. They should also go down fighting. (Jay-mat - went down fighting, didnt moan and whine, great guy.)

Also, in terms of stafast, I had wanted him to join us since we were rawr. Heck, that was before he even joined theEND.

Well the player who makes efficient use of the tools they have I would say is a significant criteria. So playing the game effectively in terms of being able to attack and defend at minimum cost and greatest gain.
This is a team game though so for me it's also the player who considers the needs of the tribe and its members as well as their own. By the same token for me ... loyalty is also important so the player who places more importance on who they are playing with than on being on th winning team. If you want a winning tribe then this is the person you want.

Yep, exactly right. People can't just winge and moan about others using scripts, its a tool of the game, you have to utilise it.

LOVE IT! Says a lot for many of those now in VA, or whatever they call themselves now.

Seems like many players have just stayed where they had to to survive and jump when that is no longer the easiest place to survive in.

Although I guess this is kind of a conflicting idea. You want these people in your tribe, but if they were loyal, they would stay where they were at, right? But i get that they dont start in another tribe.

I would give some people credit though. They have had a plan:truelove:, and they played it well. Attack a little and then cripple tribes via recruitment. Although it's not really my personal style. I prefer to throw my troops around...even if i dont use the "correct" means of sending out trains and fakes(im not sure i really send them at all lol).

Really, now this world only has 2 moves left....the turn on NCLN and then dropping __! and turning on them. Possibly some booting. Other than that, this may go down as the hug-iest, sad-ist little world. It's crazy that VA would be considered a Hug/mass recruit tribe in any .net world with the amount of merging they have done, and they have accomplished this on a world that is 1/10th the size of most .net worlds.

We've done about the same amount of merging, if not less, than you guys. Azrael merge, crack merge, izrael merge. Perhaps, you should take a peek at your own tribe before you play those cards. Remember, you guys are in a coalition with half the world right now. ;)

DeletedUser3141

Not really since there is no rule saying the team you like playing with can't also win. Right now I play one other world and our chances of winning that are slim to non-existent although we haven't given up. It's a good group though and I'm happy playing with them.

This world is very different. I guess one of the advantages of pushing a tribe to disbandment is that it frees up those good players for recruitment and yes ... I agree, the players you most want are the hardest to get for the same reason.

As for those in VA you'd have to look at each separately to see why they are there. It may not be as simple as you think.

DeletedUser

LOL winge? For one, it's spelled wrong in your language; two, this is a US server, speak english! LOL

poker, you noob. Where am I whining? I'm just asking what "skill" you guys are talking about. Clearly I know about all this stuff enough that if i wanted to use them, i could. I dont care to. I know some scripts/programs are better than others...so finding the better ones may make you more "skillful?" I just want to know what you guys think skill is.

Speaking of stafast, maybe you havent gotten the igm i sent through him(i unblocked you as well :truelove:). LOL I saw his name in here, and it was laughable. And why didn't he join earlier then? perhaps he waited until there wasnt many theEnd members around? LOL Or did he need to get his support from the other side of the world in there first? Really though, nothing he has done impresses me. He wasn't dominate in any way. He's now grown big by taking out one player who wasn't very active...since the victim is still at ~10k ODD a few days later?--so they were probably all gifted to him. Seems stafast does belong in VA! HAHAHAHAHA So I guess in asking how you guys determine skill and ranking...I am also asking why this guy is on any lists(other than his quote...which i already responded to).

I'm not asking to be on this list, nor do i really care where people rank me pokes. Read the mail, I basically told you my schedule. That's how much i care. Perhaps when i start sending some fakes, you can start claiming that i care.

Love,

Hughes.

DeletedUser

Lol, I miss-spelt something, get over it.
The way you've typed these posts clearly indicates your anger. You'd have to be pretty serious about this world to be getting angry enough to take multiple attempts at insulting me. Then again.. With your barb-nobling count.. Well, who would claim to be playing seriously? I mean, by that logic, your entire tribe isn't playing seriously. (rofl)

He joined us later on due to a number of reasons, including his location. You guys aren't even a threat, so it has nothing to do with you guys, in fact, I'd like to see you take a SINGLE village from me :)

DeletedUser

LOL havent you already tried to talk about someone's barb nobling? That didnt work out so well before, did it? Now my barb nobling is serving a purpose. :D Sorry if you take being a noob as an insult, sometimes the truth hurts ;)

When i say im not playing serious, I mean that I am not playing for a win. It's hard for some to comprehend that when they use this game as some form of validity for their life.

And now you're making excuses for him? And im sure everyone has just been waiting for location to be right to jump ship o_O I have to wonder...is it hard walking around with those clown shoes?

DeletedUser3239

Lol do you even know where your trying trool this ?
Sound very much like your annoyed you can't compete with others that are actually active and do its not fair to you.
Who really cares what the exact reason is why selected players moved over to us in __ at particular times, it makes no difference at all. As long as I know, being a leader. I couldn't care less if you don't know the full reasons of every action we take.

And I have to say my input about this whole loyalty thing.
We managed to bring over good players because we were very efficient in taking out tribes and running and very good tribe ourselves.
If their original leaders could have managed the same in their own tribes. They wouldn't have to worry about members leaving.
Why should a player be forced to stay in a tribe they are no longer happy in. No one is physically forced to. So if they are unhappy they will leave for greener grass. It's part of the leadership skills needed to insure this doesn't happen. Thats why it's not for everyone.

DeletedUser

Oh. I get the reason! :truelove:HAHAHAHA

But I am still wondering what makes someone more "skilled" and all that stuff. Or we just stroking egos here? LOL

As for me being annoyed...why would i care. I could have stayed quiet, sent a few attacks and waited for the invite just like the others. That's not really fun to me. Some people prefer victory through merging and invitation. That's cool. Still doesn't answer what criteria is used to say one player is better than another. I mean, I hear this word "skill" thrown around. I'm curious what constitutes skill. Well you said "good player"...what constitutes a good player? Perhaps you can answer that. Or maybe you will just tell me how angry I am some more? HAHAHA

I also like how anything said that does not stroke your virtual egos is automatically whining and anger.

DeletedUser

Hughes Lovin if you do not know what skill is by now it could be to late for you :p

TW Skill all the 15 players i asked you to name for your winning tribe will need skill and by that i mean good diplomatic skills the ability to snipe a train send a train use attack planer to time attacks. Its not hard to get better at this game but it is hard to get good as takes up a lot of time.

Now can we stop spaming my thread with BS

Michael
( thanks for the help loging back in mods darn thats right you where no help at all :| )

DeletedUser

LOL havent you already tried to talk about someone's barb nobling? That didnt work out so well before, did it? Now my barb nobling is serving a purpose.

:D Sorry if you take being a noob as an insult, sometimes the truth hurts ;)

When i say im not playing serious, I mean that I am not playing for a win. It's hard for some to comprehend that when they use this game as some form of validity for their life.

And now you're making excuses for him? And im sure everyone has just been waiting for location to be right to jump ship o_O I have to wonder...is it hard walking around with those clown shoes?

Yep,I talked about the returns barb nobling, and yes, it did work, if I remember correctly. Jay-mat brought up my first world, in which i had a large amount of barbs conquered (About the same as you have here, while claiming to be experienced.)

Funny enough, I don't really care for a win. Sure, it's nice, but the reason I play is the fun. Believe it or not, this game is fun. Like any sport, any other game, it's a little bit of fun to pass the time when you don't have anything to do.

Oh. I get the reason! :truelove:HAHAHAHA

But I am still wondering what makes someone more "skilled" and all that stuff. Or we just stroking egos here? LOL

As for me being annoyed...why would i care. I could have stayed quiet, sent a few attacks and waited for the invite just like the others. That's not really fun to me. Some people prefer victory through merging and invitation. That's cool. Still doesn't answer what criteria is used to say one player is better than another. I mean, I hear this word "skill" thrown around. I'm curious what constitutes skill. Well you said "good player"...what constitutes a good player? Perhaps you can answer that. Or maybe you will just tell me how angry I am some more? HAHAHA

I also like how anything said that does not stroke your virtual egos is automatically whining and anger.

Lol, skill is being good at the game. If you constantly lose, skill is something you obviously lack, simple as that. No one here is any of the top players on TW, as far as I know, so I don't know what you're going on about ego-stroking.

If you had've sat quietly, you wouldn't have gotten an invite. The people in our tribe are here for a reason, so far, there is no reason why you should be in our tribe, does that not make sense to you? :confused:

No, whining is when you say, "Oh, you guys did this, you guys did that, that's bad." Well, we're on top for a reason. It's either:

- Everyone Else sucks
OR
- We know how to play
OR EVEN
-A combination of both?

Sorry Michael ;)

DeletedUser

So, you are whining about my barb nobling? :D

I've just been wanting to know you criteria. I mean, what makes a good player? You guys made these lists and I was curious how you got there. If you think winning makes you good, then you don't realize that has a lot to do with who you play with. I've basically just wanted to understand how these list were compiled by people. You seem to take great insult to the fact that I am not all that impressed with what you guys have done. That does not mean I am throwing my hat in, as I know what I have done and what I haven't.

Oh. And pokes...I think you bringing up my barb nobling is going to start hurting obseleet's feelings. Or perhaps he will just tell me how he is better at barb nobling that me! HAHA Pokes...you still haven't told me what skill is, other than "being good at the game."

DeletedUser3239

Keep failing Hughes.

Back on topic.
Best most skilled epic ness
pk3r
brandon
Just A Try

My top 3 are there

DeletedUser

Oh hughes, I am on the list because i can play.

I killed off all your feeble attempts to noble me with ease.

Soon enough I will noble you out.

When a player is ranked in the top 20 in every area they usually know what is going on.

See you soon in game girly. ;)

DeletedUser

So, you are whining about my barb nobling? :D

I've just been wanting to know you criteria. I mean, what makes a good player? You guys made these lists and I was curious how you got there. If you think winning makes you good, then you don't realize that has a lot to do with who you play with. I've basically just wanted to understand how these list were compiled by people. You seem to take great insult to the fact that I am not all that impressed with what you guys have done. That does not mean I am throwing my hat in, as I know what I have done and what I haven't.

Oh. And pokes...I think you bringing up my barb nobling is going to start hurting obseleet's feelings. Or perhaps he will just tell me how he is better at barb nobling that me! HAHA Pokes...you still haven't told me what skill is, other than "being good at the game."

Nah, just stating it doesn't take much skill to take a village that has no troops or no owner.

Skill at this game, is all about tactics, timing, and strategy really.

Timing (nukes to trains), Sniping, backtiming, teamwork, etc. That's what constitutes skill, IMO.

And no, I'm not offended that I'm not on your list, in fact, I'd consider myself and most players on this server at about average in skill.