The Best 15 Player Tribe On World 7

DeletedUser

__ look to have won this world. So i got thinking, Lets see what 15 players you think could win this world. The tribe you pick can have NO naps or alliances so location could be the key. If you have the time make more than 1 you could do north vs south, west vs east or even a NW, NE, SW and SE top 15 player tribe would be mint to see your end game options.

Now if you just pic the top 15 players shows you are a n00b as most points is not the same as best tribe players.

DeletedUser

Great idea on your part, I do not know many players on the US server as I mainly play NET, so I look forward to seeing what some people think are this worlds best players are. Then I will go noble them :p

DeletedUser

Best players :eek:, bart, rik, kanei, collin, don, cooper, carsi, nauzhi, me (a), viv, minesh... .

DeletedUser

Brandon
Obseleet
Dragon
Tank
Stafast
Kanei
Pele (pelinjo)
Darknight
Leonidas
Supersize
Ole (Tranxz)
SMS (Slemmigmensot)
hicut (ondzzz)
dazzling
and either.. night/orcrist/josh/just a try

DeletedUser

1. Obseleet? - We all know the reason.
2. Brandonlemons1981 - Who in the hell would not include brandon in the top 15 players.
4. Paper Wings - Indeeeeeed a good player. My partner in crime in us3.
5. Devlin - I wish he's still playing the us server. But I heard he's doing good in .net server.
6. Vivi - She's a good person to talk too. That's why she's here in my top 15 list.
7. Mighty WK - Sniped many trains.
8. Pelinjo - Just knew him in us7 but he did a good job.
9. Hicut - We need a noob in a tribe. (bandit) Sorry melvin. :p
10. stafast -
Great idea on your part, I do not know many players on the US server as I mainly play NET, so I look forward to seeing what some people think are this worlds best players are. Then I will go noble them
With this statement, I'm sure he's a skilled player. :p
11. Raj Terror - An active player, he/she should be in my top 15 players.
12. KillerSpear - Same as Raj Terror.

I think, this is all I need to win/dominate a world here in US server.

DeletedUser1580

1. Obseleet? - We all know the reason.
2. Brandonlemons1981 - Who in the hell would not include brandon in the top 15 players.
4. Paper Wings - Indeeeeeed a good player. My partner in crime in us3.
5. Devlin - I wish he's still playing the us server. But I heard he's doing good in .net server.
6. Vivi - She's a good person to talk too. That's why she's here in my top 15 list.
7. Mighty WK - Sniped many trains.
8. Pelinjo - Just knew him in us7 but he did a good job.
9. Hicut - We need a noob in a tribe. (bandit) Sorry melvin. :p
10. stafast - With this statement, I'm sure he's a skilled player. :p
11. Raj Terror - An active player, he/she should be in my top 15 players.
12. KillerSpear - Same as Raj Terror.

I think, this is all I need to win/dominate a world here in US server.

i think that if i get an active co this acc can be top 5, but it is me my self and 1 ;)

DeletedUser3214

not elixir

i see how it is :(

Rawr was best tribe in w7 no doubt
Tw Nuke
Jennette McCurdy
SlemmigMenSöt
Green Lantern.
Paranoid Vengeance.
Haris Pilton
Blowguner
WannaSmoke?
CCCrash
pk3rz 30
Thunder Buddies
Mike S
Supersize This
-Black Magic x3

DeletedUser

Eww Justified isn't in either list... Damn!

We're coplaying, so I just thought it'd be like, favouritism (chuckle)

i see how it is :(

Rawr was best tribe in w7 no doubt
Tw Nuke
Jennette McCurdy
SlemmigMenSöt
Green Lantern.
Paranoid Vengeance.
Haris Pilton
Blowguner
WannaSmoke?
CCCrash
pk3rz 30
Thunder Buddies
Mike S
Supersize This
-Black Magic x3

Yep, Rawr was awesome, I didn't know we could add people that have deleted (As far as I know, SMS and Tranxz are still round - havent deleted.)

I'd definately want you and general on the wannasmoke acc, and davey in :D

DeletedUser3214

who knows man tranx went to brads acc which has been cleared.. probably hopped to a new account already :p as for sms i didnt think he returned

DeletedUser

who knows man tranx went to brads acc which has been cleared.. probably hopped to a new account already :p as for sms i didnt think he returned

Aw, that's a shame, Kemo was pretty cool

DeletedUser3214

Yah but he lasted a week :p only so much we could do (and we never really found out what happened, did we?)

DeletedUser

I play alone as well, never had a Co, and likely never will, I prefer it that way.

DeletedUser

I play alone as well, never had a Co, and likely never will, I prefer it that way.

Your Adam's mate from W24... you should know better... I have made some of my best mates from co-playing.. It brings great players closer in my eyes..

DeletedUser

I'm not a suitable co-player also. I easily get bored when I don't have much work in the account. But Ryan has a point, coing can help you find great buddies.

DeletedUser

I'm not a suitable co-player also. I easily get bored when I don't have much work in the account. But Ryan has a point, coing can help you find great buddies.

I've always said in my life women are smarter then me... You always have my vote gorgeous :rolleyes:

Kanei and Ryan are Friends?

DeletedUser

Most of my good friends are former enemy, I find that to be one of the best ways to find good friends. If you can be friends while attacking one another, you know the game is only a game and friends mean more.

DeletedUser

Yah but he lasted a week :p only so much we could do (and we never really found out what happened, did we?)

Nah, we didn't :( The time he was here though, he was good. Great guy to talk to.

Your Adam's mate from W24... you should know better... I have made some of my best mates from co-playing.. It brings great players closer in my eyes..

Yeah, it does ;)

Most of my good friends are former enemy, I find that to be one of the best ways to find good friends. If you can be friends while attacking one another, you know the game is only a game and friends mean more.

Yeah, I've made a few friends in enemies too :)

Anyways, people, keep posting :) These forums are so dead !