____ &___! v bubble v barbs

DeletedUser

After a mail with the moderators, we quit. This world 55% rule we didn't agree with. It was inevitable the mass tribe would win

Mate to be fare the settings where always 55% dom to activate end game (no new starts, no restarts and a 180 day fight to be top tribe). If you delete do not blame the settings as they where always the same.

DeletedUser3795

just having a read, there is no war, it has been over 6 days since I had press the delete button, I would think that my villas would be barb by now. other wise you guys still would not of got another villa, enjoy your victory. you guys have taken the WAR out of tribalwars. so well done.

World 7 is a dead world, enjoy

DeletedUser3795

sorry, just had another look, 5 hours off being over 6 days

DeletedUser

just having a read, there is no war, it has been over 6 days since I had press the delete button, I would think that my villas would be barb by now. other wise you guys still would not of got another villa, enjoy your victory. you guys have taken the WAR out of tribalwars. so well done.

World 7 is a dead world, enjoy

Tribal hugs is supposed to be good if you dont like a war game, you guys hit us first so the blame lays with you...not us
i am gutted you deleted, i expected you to last alot longer and never expected you to delete.
And yes you went barb today :)

DeletedUser3795

Tribal hugs is supposed to be good if you dont like a war game, you guys hit us first so the blame lays with you...not us
i am gutted you deleted, i expected you to last alot longer and never expected you to delete.
And yes you went barb today :)

I see you are one of those guys that if you say it enough you be leave it. Just because you say it, it does not make it true. if you were that great you would of noble me but as it was I could just pick you off one by one and at will. But you guys had won the world. Sad that 19 out of 20 top 20 could not take me down. A real tribe would of nobled me to the ground. So now you stay in World 7 holding hands.

Good luck in RL,

P.S. I have been at war with you guys ever since you attacked your alie "the end".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Account cleared for deletion
The account will soon be deleted. Thus, a login is no longer possible.

Withdraw account deletion

DeletedUser

http://us.twstats.com/us7/index.php?page=village&id=3239
1st village took by you guys :eek:

http://us.twstats.com/us7/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2421&type=&pn=-1 have a look yourselves :if:

could have - would have - might have done weee balls but lets state facts YOU DIDNT

throughout the scuffle i only recieved 1 incoming and now you have left your other tribe members to fight alone which is disappointing when you can pick us off 1 by 1 :smack:

this thread is about bubble and us, not the end

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3239

Hey guys, I may have left but I still watch the maps and forum chats,
Those that say we mass recruited are wrong, although to those that were not in the council would not have known my planning overall.

As for the mass recruiting, a lot forget that we started out as a 10 member tribe, and that we have won more wars then any-other tribe on W7.

This was meant to be my final world, a little sending off with some of my mates from .Net and have some fun, unfortunently I wasn't able to stick till the end. but besides that I met some great people during my time, and also a respectful shout out to wees ball - showing how good clusters can be.

Richi

DeletedUser

rim me, how hard is that when we asked everyone to quit? .... everyone quit except tlm and hughes

DeletedUser

full respect to tlm and hughes

and how hard is what? you lost me there :)

please call me Lee :)

DeletedUser

I see you are one of those guys that if you say it enough you be leave it. Just because you say it, it does not make it true. if you were that great you would of noble me but as it was I could just pick you off one by one and at will. But you guys had won the world. Sad that 19 out of 20 top 20 could not take me down. A real tribe would of nobled me to the ground. So now you stay in World 7 holding hands.

Good luck in RL,

P.S. I have been at war with you guys ever since you attacked your alie "the end".

Lol, we were never allied with theEND - it was always a temporary nap, we had ALWAYS planned on hitting you guys, right from the NAPS creation. At that stage, I was not duke, I was a council member, but it was discussed, right from the NAP proposal.

DeletedUser

From the eyes of the observer.
Bubble had interesting and unexpected beginning. And it would have succeeded if it wouldn’t have closed its doors for other people to join. Bubble relied primarily on a couple of big players and 13 or so others some of which were in different locations.
It is my personal view on the matter but a tribe 2 to 4 times smaller than the enemy tribe wouldn’t have a chance against it if all other things remained unchanged.
Bubble could have invited more players with big enough accounts back then when they started and this world would look differently today even though the outcome could have been the same, for the VA to win the world. But it would take much longer.
I don’t know if it was just a show off of something, arrogance, or just miscalculation. But 15 members against a tribe outnumbering them in players and villages, was not the way to go.

DeletedUser

Tornado, i was bubbles leader.

we couldn't recruit any members.
now in the end it seems some of va wanted to join us... but they're to late we're going to rock us8 now. also with a later start as we did on us7.

DeletedUser

I don’t know about VA members but I am sure there were other players from other tribes that would join you.
I don’t know exact reason why you left VA and frankly it is your personal thing but it would be interesting to know what you were expecting while in Bubble.