Trying too hard

DeletedUser188

I don't post here often, but I thought I'd set a few things straight for you.

Firstly,

We never had a NAP. Yes, we were negotiating one with Elixir, but due to one of the co-players attitudes toward us, we decided attacking elixir was a better option for us.

Secondly,

Our tribe did as poorly as them? Okay, maybe you're delusional, maybe you just haven't looked at the stats or seen the reports. Just in case you haven't seen the stats, I'll post them below. Obviously, we didn't take all the villages we aimed for, but as one of my favourite leaders in TW told me, OPS never go perfect. You can brag all you want about us losing our nukes, but in case you haven't realised, they're there to be lost.

http://us.twstats.com/us11/index.ph...1&min=&max=&timerange=2013/09/11+-+2013/09/18

You're the first one who is honest and agrees having broken a nap with Elixir, thanks for that, but again this isnt about Evil and Butter, i'm pretty sure there will be a thread about that in near future.

Just to resume i see it's 5:0 for Butter atm, even if Jat says those were easy caps, we got them and were able to hold them, that's where we are at now, not our fault that you didnt stack villages that might get nobled by us, i mean TT knew things were getting serious with us.

And to answer your question about why we arent attacking, we only have 3 players on the front so we have to plan everything right, he have like 40 vills against your 120, we are cleary having a disadvantage there, attacking a tribe isnt always as easy as people think.

DeletedUser

You're the first one who is honest and agrees having broken a nap with Elixir, thanks for that, but again this isnt about Evil and Butter, i'm pretty sure there will be a thread about that in near future.

We didn't break a NAP. Yes, we were negotiating, but the NAP was never finalized. You're right though, I'd best get back on topic.

Just to resume i see it's 5:0 for Butter atm, even if Jat says those were easy caps, we got them and were able to hold them, that's where we are at now, not our fault that you didnt stack villages that might get nobled by us, i mean TT knew things were getting serious with us.

And to answer your question about why we arent attacking, we only have 3 players on the front so we have to plan everything right, he have like 40 vills against your 120, we are cleary having a disadvantage there, attacking a tribe isnt always as easy as people think.

Yes, attacking an entire tribe is not easy with 3 players, numbers hold more weight on this game than people give them.

DeletedUser

I don't post here often, but I thought I'd set a few things straight for you.

Firstly,

We never had a NAP. Yes, we were negotiating one with Elixir, but due to one of the co-players attitudes toward us, we decided attacking elixir was a better option for us.

Where does it show that he admitted their was an NAP moloco? Should have gone to specsavers...... PLEASE STICK TO FACTS.
Why is it butter cant seem to do that and always overlook the truth.

Yes 5 villas like I said you have done wonderful. Great work in taking those. You can be very proud of taking 5 villas out of the load of nukes and nobles that you lost trying to take others :)

The only threat to butter is butter themselves as this post clearly shows. They wouldnt know a fact if it slapped them in the face with a brick with a note attached

DeletedUser

You keep mentioning these loads of nukes and nobles, as far as I can remember I only lost 1 nuke and of course the 4 nobles that came after them. You seem to overlook the fact that I've taken villages from you, I used that same nuke I lost twice by taking villages from you, had it not been because of loyalty screwing me over (loyalty 6 after a full train) I would have taken three villages with just that one nuke.

I would happily lose one nuke each time I take three villages, or even two. But you guys lost 5 nukes and 6 nobles, and what do you have to show for it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats right avoid everything else that was stated jofess. You like doing that.

I already said well done in taking a few isolated villas thats brilliant of you yes. Such an achievement. In the month you have been at this war according to your own stats you posted (month time frame) thats brilliant. A big pat on the back for you. They were 1 player villas that we couldnt support in time. Fair play you have already pointed that out.

I will post you your blue peter badge at some point.

Time will tell when you actually take proper caps not just from 1 villa owners.

DeletedUser

Fresh stats coming through.

Side 1:
Tribes: Butter
Side 2:
Tribes: TT, __

Timeframe: 10/09/2013 00:00:00 to 19/09/2013 05:45:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,193
Difference: 25,193

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/09/2013 00:00:00 to 26/09/2013 06:40:15

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 92,969
Side 2: 5,110
Difference: 87,859

chart

DeletedUser

So dan tried to say the other day that it's Butter just gangs up on tribes with other tribes. This is what, 3 v 40. TT and __ can out number us 13 to 1 and they still can't put up a fight.

And to make these graphs even worse, the only village they nobled from me (Moloco) was when Jofess nobled me while he was in TT lol, AND it was recapped 100ms later :D

Side 1:
Players: MOLOCO
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 8

chart

Side 1: 42,715
Side 2: 3,214
Difference: 39,501

chart

Side 1:
Players: joffess
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 30,807
Difference: 25,697

chart

Side 1:
Players: Jilixi
Side 2:

Side 1: 7

chart

Side 1: 28,292
Difference: 28,292

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: __, TT
Players: racaciuni

Timeframe: 10/09/2013 00:00:00 to 02/10/2013 07:16:42

Side 1: 25
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 129,182
Difference: 124,072

chart

f9a07a30591cb7d5388fb6ce8a01f6a6.png

DeletedUser

TT has tried changing their name in the hope that it will stop us attacking them. Luckily we never made a NAP with Elementss.

DeletedUser3811

Yes, exactly. Our thoughts were: "oh I no how to stopz dehz attackz, let change da naem nd dey will stopp".

Ever thought there was more to it than that?

Anyway, I'm glad I decided to venture on to the external forums; this was an interesting read.

As Joffess knows, I was about to quit TW until butter started picking off the masses of barely active players with only 1 active player down- raca. So, what I'm trying to say is I have stuck around to witness your self-proclaimed greatness in the first person. It will be a good learning experience to see the masters of the game at work ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, exactly. Our thoughts were: "oh I no how to stopz dehz attackz, let change da naem nd dey will stopp".

Ever thought there was more to it than that?

Anyway, I'm glad I decided to venture on to the external forums; this was an interesting read.

As Joffess knows, I was about to quit TW until butter started picking off the masses of barely active players with only 1 active player down- raca. So, what I'm trying to say is I have stuck around to witness your self-proclaimed greatness in the first person. It will be a good learning experience to see the masters of the game at work ;)

Just let them think how great they are taking the inactives adam. There is only the 3 butter members that actually care much for this thread so let them have their sense of achievement. We all know the truth. The bullying mails that are sent out by the moloco account to try and fail to get the merge stopped ... the threats to people from jilixi for nobling out high cheese. The dis-respect in the skype chats. Leave them to it now.

No point in letting them get what they want. Everyone knows what they are like now. They just crave the bad attention. One day they will realize its just a game and they need to just chillax and realize its a game to be enjoyed. Not a game to use silly threats, lies and try and bully people.

DeletedUser4705

Just let them think how great they are taking the inactives adam. There is only the 3 butter members that actually care much for this thread so let them have their sense of achievement. We all know the truth. The bullying mails that are sent out by the moloco account to try and fail to get the merge stopped ... the threats to people from jilixi for nobling out high cheese. The dis-respect in the skype chats. Leave them to it now.

No point in letting them get what they want. Everyone knows what they are like now. They just crave the bad attention. One day they will realize its just a game and they need to just chillax and realize its a game to be enjoyed. Not a game to use silly threats, lies and try and bully people.

So you jump ship as soon as we get close to you? first you pass the account to someone else and then suddenly you are on "again", just to close it down? who is the one that craves after attention? it sure aint me spending my whole days on the externals or on skype even though you said several weeks ago that you are quitting because of IRL problems. I am not the one craving attention, you are the one craving for acceptance by people, you are the one that want to be remebered even though no one cares about you. Do as you planned SEVERAL weeks ago and leave, stop coming back here and act like the almighty one.

DeletedUser

Jump ship? Nah. People who have played alongside me know that I didnt have the time to really start it but decided to stay but RL just became to much to really put the effort in so rather than try and keep going on an account I didnt have time for I decided to be internalled. Thats the difference between jumping ship and deciding that real life atm and always will be more important than you trying to be something you will never be jilixi.

You keep sending those mails out to WOLVES asking them to be your PA cause they were hitting you and nobling butters villas. I liked to play with more respect than you guys do. In order to get respect you need to show it kid. Thats something you will and always have struggled with. It will come with age and experience in the game

You can keep making things up as long as you want but the people who know me know whats going on in real life and the reason I decided to fold. I have met some really good friends as you saw in the skype chat jilixi when you were speaking dribble in there and many know I am a fair guy. What you have to remember is jilixi your attitude is what will make sure you are never a complete player.

Matt took over my account but couldnt get interested so I had to come back on. Anyway I dont have to explain myself to someone that hasnt got the first idea. I think you have had too many wine gums again cause I couldnt understand much of what you spoke on the above. I just make sure that people are put in their place when they dribble too much rat droppings and the truth is known. ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, Dan has been saying since the start of this war that he was going to crush us. Now that we're getting close to his cluster he has too much on his plate, how convenient.

I know that you can and will read this even though you've blocked me. Ive blocked you too so I know how it works.

DeletedUser4705

First of all I want to start with that you proved my point with being online 24/7 despite your IRL "problems" you answered my post in 3 minutes. Secondly, I think you are imagining that people see you as a fair guy, I have been on w11 since the start and I haven't heard anyone talk good of you, I've seen people talk bad about you 5 minutes ago and it wasn't from within our tribe.

Go ahead and quit, but you wont be remebered as a fair guy, because no one cares. Keep your delusional ideas about yourself FOR yourself. You've been talking about how superior you have been on other worlds and instead of facing us and prove that you really are that good, you have been "quitting" TW for two months now. Face us and prove that everything you have said is not a lie.

DeletedUser

Amazing how someone can be on when they are asleep. 24/7 jilixi you see how daft you sound? Its not possible to be on 24/7. Just remember when viv made that chat in skype a lot of people saw you write the garbage you wrote and people were disgusted with you. They wont forget that :)

And I havent seen anyone outside butter speak bad of me 5 mins ago so are those wine gums blurring your vision again?

Enjoy the world because Butter will NOT win the world no matter how they hug and lie. If I was so hated then the merge wouldnt have gone through and people would have listened to the trash moloco was speaking. Instead his was told that people care more for friendship then they do for any win or war. Thats how old schoolers and team players play. They play with respect not for the care of points. The fact that I never received a single real attack from any of you guys in this so called war proves how bad you actually are.

Even now your tribe are sending up to 12 fake trains to ELE and not doing much damage at all. Keep taking those inactives, bullying smaller tribes and trash talking. Keep trying to be successful but you never will be. Like I keep saying there is only butter that are really interested in this world. Most of the decent players have already quit due to the hugging and backstabbing.

I am not going to waste the little time I have on a backstabbing world where people dont care about fair play. Keep trying to prove yourself jilixi and putting the many hours into the game. You may one day win a world kid

DeletedUser

HTML:
http://us11.tribalwars.us/public_report/80398f87c457e69464142d7a9868a6cc

HTML:
http://us11.tribalwars.us/public_report/9d6ceedf61b5696a52df567ead5f688a

HTML:
http://us11.tribalwars.us/public_report/19c1c45b03aa3d66e6ba7ce0a783ccf7

HTML:
http://us11.tribalwars.us/public_report/2fab1ee48f94730b59ade9396ff8f884

Seems like ELEss/TT's active core players offer even less resistance than their inactive ones, either that or it's a total coincidence that every player we attack just logs offline never to return again.

DeletedUser

Listen to my words, you will quit this world before you even have front with Butter!

My last words on this pointless thread and proof no1 cares or even believes a word you say moloco.....

MARK MY WORDS. I am still here and havent deleted and I have 2 villas surrounded by you guys. And guess what kiddy??? I havent deleted. Your words mean nothing and I aint no quitter. I just had to gift villas out to those who were playing seriously so they could put them to better use.

No point in replying as I am done with this thread as its proved nothing apart from how much you guys are obsessed in trying to prove yourself to the world 11 that is full of nothing but hugging and you know it butter peeps.

I just wanted to show the fact that I will not delete and that molocos 'word marking' is nothing but dribble from a donkeys mouth.

But mark my words.... Butter will NOT win this world no matter how much hugging they do.

That is all folks. Now wait for them to come out from under their rocks and all decide to reply to something no1 ever did care about. ;)