Trying too hard

DeletedUser

Listen to my words, you will quit this world before you even have front with Butter!

That is the worst prediction till date on the us 11 forums.

If he will go down he will go down to Butter, else he would not.

In the area he is, only your tribe can put something against him for now.

And currently or in future i do not see Butter coming any close to Just a try. ;)

DeletedUser

Look what I just found moloco...

MOLOCO on 13.08. at 04:25
Hey,

A NAP sounds like a good idea, though the main reason we were after diplomacy was for help with all the noob tribes. How about we each talk to our councils and see what they say :)

MOLOCO on 13.08. at 01:08
Hi there,

I am the duke of ego and I thought I would message you considering you were the tribe to win US7 (like how we won US1). I figure that you are like Ego in the sense that you have skilled and experienced players.

At the moment there is a 'coalition' of around 20 or so tribes trying to have a go at ego. I was hoping we could establish some sort of diplomacy, and that you would ideally be keen to lend a hand.

Please let me know what you think :)

Zac and Kenny.

How the mighty have fallen lol

DeletedUser

Well it is clearly evident by the "Fakes" that they actually were not fakes but attempts to cat your rally point . Calling them fakes is sign of your classification of attacks.

Joffess, i and you have lot in common. We fought the members of tribe in which we are currently and regret our past decisions. I was in FuN once. ;)

But what i do not understand is your making this PnP, if you wish to say that TT or__ will not win this world, then we all know it is tough for that tribe to win with the location they have, not due to lack of skill. But i think Butter will lose a lot more than TT and __if the war continues.

At the same time, JAT has been saying a lot about his past achievements, which are good but will not make a change in us11. Though his experience will help a lot.

Losing nukes to get a village is part of game and stacking to defend village is also. It is not about who has tried too hard. Atleast they show they are counter attacking like Ego/Butter had done to coalition.

Also regarding ranks, you have got two free villages of Abraxxus. So rank is nothing to judge a player's skill level. It is the circumstances that help one achieve what one does.

I am #3 currently. I might go down in ranks but that does not mean i am not growing or playing well. :D

Sending 127 catas to a distant village without any other incs isn't faking, it's being stupid. Let me clarify that the village they tried to take had low loyalty, it was newly taken and support hadn't yet arrived in any big numbers from my tribe, they still managed to lose 4 nukes and 6 nobles on that village.

I don't understand your constant need to defend these guys, I don't think it's because you actually like them. I think it's a sort of damage control, because their poor abilities reflects really well on your poor sportmanship. While they were losing nukes on my wall, you and your tribe lost yours on elixirs half a world away (may I add that we had a NAP that you broke). Every time I mention their inability to play you pop up from nowhere and defend them, is it because you actually like them or is it because you and your tribe did just as poorly as them?

DeletedUser

Look what I just found moloco...

MOLOCO on 13.08. at 04:25
Hey,

A NAP sounds like a good idea, though the main reason we were after diplomacy was for help with all the noob tribes. How about we each talk to our councils and see what they say :)

MOLOCO on 13.08. at 01:08
Hi there,

I am the duke of ego and I thought I would message you considering you were the tribe to win US7 (like how we won US1). I figure that you are like Ego in the sense that you have skilled and experienced players.

At the moment there is a 'coalition' of around 20 or so tribes trying to have a go at ego. I was hoping we could establish some sort of diplomacy, and that you would ideally be keen to lend a hand.

Please let me know what you think :)

Zac and Kenny.

How the mighty have fallen lol

I don't understand, you consider yourself a good diplomat, yet you ridicule those who approach you for diplomacy? Quotes from way back wont really help you or embarrass anyone, you're just making yourself look like an a**.

DeletedUser

Nah joffess it is called respect. I didnt think you would be able to grasp that. People realize your false facts and cheating ways kid. I also thought you would miss my post about moloco trying to drum up support from other tribes to fight 'noob' tribes. Why would you need help fighting noob tribes?

That just shows that you couldnt handle yourself against noob tribes and tried to cry for help. A bit of kettle calling the pot black here I think. You are just very lucky that you are out of reach of the 'noob' tribes because if they were closer then you would have gone by now that is a fact.

Jofess in your words at the start of this pnp you laughed at me trying to get diplomacy and now you defend it? Cmon kid dont make yourself look anymore daft than you already have lol

Asking anyone to join his cause
Spoiler :

DeletedUser

There's a slight difference between trying to get rid of a gangbang and trying to start one. While Moloco was trying to recruit help to stand against over 20 tribes, you're desperately searching for whole tribes that can help you against two players, when you're number are already eighteen times more than that.

DeletedUser

Haha. I love it how you keep saying that it is 2 members. Is moloco not part of your tribe now? Is FuN not allied with you and attacking also ie; bathman and until he quit abbraxus?

Please stick to facts I know it is hard for you.

Also where is there 20 tribes that were attacking you?

MOLOCO on 13.08. at 04:40
Enemies
Silent terminate
ELE terminate
S1lent terminate
Sil3nt terminate
B.H. terminate
DFW terminate
KBS terminate
ELEs terminate
.WW. terminate

This might help. There should be others, though those are ones attacking us presently.

You werent even around when that was happening jofess. Like I say stick to the facts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't understand your constant need to defend these guys, I don't think it's because you actually like them. I think it's a sort of damage control, because their poor abilities reflects really well on your poor sportmanship. While they were losing nukes on my wall, you and your tribe lost yours on elixirs half a world away (may I add that we had a NAP that you broke). Every time I mention their inability to play you pop up from nowhere and defend them, is it because you actually like them or is it because you and your tribe did just as poorly as them?

I know a few of them and have friends in there as well. What do you think butter owns Externals ?? If somebody else gives their opinions that is damage control. Way to go!! :D

regarding Elixir, we had no NAP, because before the NAP could have been agreed upon, one of the cos on Elixir's account had very compelling views about the situation.

Yes, it is true we lost nukes on Elixir, but he lost villages as well.

Also, the attackers always have more losses than the defender in the beginning which we got the same way TT and __ had against you. And MOLOCO in his attacks had against them.

Poor sportsmanship you say on my part. And i remember you saying in forums that a tribe using situation in its favour is strategic. So much for hypocrisy. :D

And we did not know that your tribe was stacking you while we attacked Elixir. But your reports revealed that to us recently.

So next time you come up to defame others get your facts straight.

And ntoombs(Elixir) is honourable and intelligent enough to not make a propoganda out of the Ops we had on him. He answers with actions and not words like you.

DeletedUser4592

Sending 127 catas to a distant village without any other incs isn't faking, it's being stupid. Let me clarify that the village they tried to take had low loyalty, it was newly taken and support hadn't yet arrived in any big numbers from my tribe, they still managed to lose 4 nukes and 6 nobles on that village.

Sending 5 trains if im right and taking 2 villas from a very skilled player is doing poorly? Compared to your uber stacking skills (in a world with bonfire) we must all be noobs i guess :rolleyes:

Oh and please show me where a NAP was agreed to :confused:

DeletedUser

I know a few of them and have friends in there as well. What do you think butter owns Externals ?? If somebody else gives their opinions that is damage control. Way to go!! :D

regarding Elixir, we had no NAP, because before the NAP could have been agreed upon, one of the cos on Elixir's account had very compelling views about the situation.

Yes, it is true we lost nukes on Elixir, but he lost villages as well.

Also, the attackers always have more losses than the defender in the beginning which we got the same way TT and __ had against you. And MOLOCO in his attacks had against them.

Poor sportsmanship you say on my part. And i remember you saying in forums that a tribe using situation in its favour is strategic. So much for hypocrisy. :D

And we did not know that your tribe was stacking you while we attacked Elixir. But your reports revealed that to us recently.

So next time you come up to defame others get your facts straight.

And ntoombs(Elixir) is honourable and intelligent enough to not make a propoganda out of the Ops we had on him. He answers with actions and not words like you.

Owns the externals? What? It's damage control because no one in their right mind would defend a player sending 127 catas by themselves to a village "trying to get down the rally point", for what exactly? It takes 5 minutes to get it up again, and unless they have troops that travel at an astounding speed, then I don't know how they're going to take advantage of that. This is absolutely not an isolated instance, they've sent lone catas as "fakes" ever since this began, I just included that one because it's the worst one.

"Poor sportsmanship you say on my part. And i remember you saying in forums that a tribe using situation in its favour is strategic. So much for hypocrisy. :D"

So if I say that to one thing, it suddenly applies to everything? Taking advantage of your situation is not NAP'ing a tribe and then attacking an isolated member at full strength. Sure you could always define it that way, but it doesn't make it true. If you're going to quote me, then you better use the right circumstances.

I don't want to hear about you pushing your old grandmother down the stairs and then blaming me because I said it's good to take advantage of your situation, stop that, it's not what I meant.

DeletedUser

Nope no proof that there was ever an NAP in place between evil and butter. Surprise surprise. This just gets better and better.

PLEASE USE FACTS and back them up.

DeletedUser

So if I say that to one thing, it suddenly applies to everything? Taking advantage of your situation is not NAP'ing a tribe and then attacking an isolated member at full strength. Sure you could always define it that way, but it doesn't make it true. If you're going to quote me, then you better use the right circumstances.

I don't want to hear about you pushing your old grandmother down the stairs and then blaming me because I said it's good to take advantage of your situation, stop that, it's not what I meant.

Is it our fault that Elixir is isolated ?

And full strength you say, you think we own only 6 nukes and 5 trains as a tribe.:D

Brilliant assessment sir. You are so learned.

DeletedUser188

Sending 5 trains if im right and taking 2 villas from a very skilled player is doing poorly? Compared to your uber stacking skills (in a world with bonfire) we must all be noobs i guess :rolleyes:

Oh and please show me where a NAP was agreed to :confused:

May i remember you that you took 0 vills with those 5 trains, you had to come back a 2nd time, to get 2 vills from an inactive player ;)

Yes you had a nap, if i remember right you even tried to recruit him 2 days before you op, prob just to get them out of our tribe, shortly: Evil backstabbed on Elixir, no need to argue it we all know what happened

Nope no proof that there was ever an NAP in place between evil and butter. Surprise surprise. This just gets better and better.

PLEASE USE FACTS and back them up.

You're right not between evil and butter, but between Elixir and Evil

And maybe we should get back to topic now this is about Butter and TT not about Evil and Elixir.

It's 5:0 for Butter that's all that matters in a war, getting villages from your opponent, instead of bragging here or talking bad about other players maybe you guys should start showing your ingame skills, cause i havent seen any yet.

DeletedUser

May i remember you that you took 0 vills with those 5 trains, you had to come back a 2nd time, to get 2 vills from an inactive player ;)

Yes you had a nap, if i remember right you even tried to recruit him 2 days before you op, prob just to get them out of our tribe, shortly: Evil backstabbed on Elixir, no need to argue it we all know what happened

You're right not between evil and butter, but between Elixir and Evil

And maybe we should get back to topic now this is about Butter and TT not about Evil and Elixir.

It's 5:0 for Butter that's all that matters in a war, getting villages from your opponent, instead of bragging here or talking bad about other players maybe you guys should start showing your ingame skills, cause i havent seen any yet.

I tried to recruit ntoombs(Elixir) into Evil. Agreed.

No we never had a nap with Elxir after Matt said a few things to us, which we felt not so great about.

Also you talk about backstabbing, you think we do not know about Elixir contacting leaders of other tribes to have a go at Evil.

No, he was not inactive while we nobled his villages. He was practising/trying to cancel snipe the noble train which took his villages.

DeletedUser

You call it a war? You have taken 5 villas that were in your area that were not defended as you took a cheap shot? What you are missing here is the FACT that you are sat there doing nothing only faking and trying to scout. I love it how you call it a 'war' when you arent even attacking at all.

The reason TT havent attacked yet is because there is little point at this time. Yes a few members went for 1 villa but that was it.

So if this is a war why arent you fighting?

Also you fail to mention how many nobles and a nuke you lost trying to take a villa from warriorwoman.

The last FACT here is that the reason that people comment in here is because your member joffess posted inaccurate points that people keep pointing out time and again when he is wrong and cant back them up. If you want to keep things on track keep the false love child off the externals lol

DeletedUser4592

May i remember you that you took 0 vills with those 5 trains, you had to come back a 2nd time, to get 2 vills from an inactive player
;)

Oh we didnt get them the first time what a fail OP :rolleyes:. For an inactive guy he sure knows how to snipe :D

Again plz provide any proof that the NAP was agreed to. Yes we talked about it but not was agreed to due to certain issues.

Your members are the ones who brought Elixir into this.

DeletedUser

Joffess who started the topic, to get some bragging rights, himself brought Elixir into it, so he could start a new argument cause he cannot defend the baseless issues he brought up with this topic.

Losing nukes and nobles on a village, is not an issue to brag about. Having bonfire and 1000 cats in village and defending is not great skill.

Elixir showed skill to which I totally agree. He is a highly skilled player, hence i wished to recruit him, not to weaken Butter(that was never my goal).

DeletedUser

http://us.twstats.com/us7/index.php?page=player&id=140075

http://us.twstats.com/us9/index.php?page=player&id=140075

I knew that someone would overlook the worlds where I was actually a very ACTIVE and SOLO player. If you are going to use facts please use them all and dont miss out things theres a good chap.

Sure, I see pages and pages of this:
http://us.twstats.com/us9/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=140075&type=gain&pn=6

Was it tough work nobling your tribemates? Did they fight back?
Having some stats where you've internalled to a high rank on a US world (not a very competitive server) doesn't show skill. If you want facts, then go find some, prove to us on us11 that you are better.

I agree with Moloco, you will quit well before I reach you.

Jofess, how about you make a PNP for Evil next, there's some nice reports from Elixir's account :D

DeletedUser

Again you pick off the internals I did trying to get a cheap shot but when people havent got time and I have the nobles why dont I take them? I also love it how you miss out the w7 stats and also miss the fact that I never lost a single villa.

But again a member of butter goes off topic here. As your kid stated this is supposed to be about TT and butter and this apparent war that is going on. To me and everyone else that are involved and see the facts its more like a scuffle. 5 isolated villas you have taken in the time and you think you are really amazing. Hat off to you for taking the 5 villas.

If its a war why arent you guys attacking instead of just licking your wounds and spouting off in here? If you spent more time in game rather than making up false facts in here you may even take some proper villas instead of bouncing off our walls like you have been doing.

DeletedUser

I don't post here often, but I thought I'd set a few things straight for you.

Firstly,

may I add that we had a NAP that you broke

We never had a NAP. Yes, we were negotiating one with Elixir, but due to one of the co-players attitudes toward us, we decided attacking elixir was a better option for us.

Secondly,

Every time I mention their inability to play you pop up from nowhere and defend them, is it because you actually like them or is it because you and your tribe did just as poorly as them?

Our tribe did as poorly as them? Okay, maybe you're delusional, maybe you just haven't looked at the stats or seen the reports. Just in case you haven't seen the stats, I'll post them below. Obviously, we didn't take all the villages we aimed for, but as one of my favourite leaders in TW told me, OPS never go perfect. You can brag all you want about us losing our nukes, but in case you haven't realised, they're there to be lost.

http://us.twstats.com/us11/index.ph...1&min=&max=&timerange=2013/09/11+-+2013/09/18