Search results

1. Last post Wins

if I'm not misunderstanding the rules. If there should be 2 posts on different days, the winner is "abby58" Regards...
  2. Last post Wins

Bloody wrested, teeth clenched, feet bare, And this soil a silk carpet, This hell, this heaven is ours.
  3. Last post Wins

To live like a tree alone and free, And in brotherhood like the forests.
  4. Last post Wins

I can get in 20 ms. lol
  5. Last post Wins

First Blood...
  6. ESKiYA - E$K!YA vs Lizard - Gecko

We respectfully congratulate our opponent. We have decided to delete the account due to problems that we are not aware of. Thanks and good bye everyone... :)
  7. ESKiYA - E$K!YA vs Lizard - Gecko

Best Report
  8. ESKiYA - E$K!YA vs Lizard - Gecko

Where is the best report ? why deleted?
  9. ESKiYA - E$K!YA vs Lizard - Gecko

First of all, it's been 15 days since the war started. Battle statistics are as follows. Players Statistics Main Statistics Before of War - Map 15.th Days of War - Map Best Report On the 15th day of the war, our overwhelming superiority continued and it would now be...
  10. Media Show of ESKIYA

Made for humor and entertainment purposes. Enjoy watching...
  11. Eskiya - Faroz vs Raw - Ntl - Rekd

You know the final. No need to tell. A very short war story. More than 100 villages were taken on the first day only, but it was not reflected in the statistics. We don't need to talk much about a war where the founders left the clan on the first day of the war. If our next fight takes a long...
  12. Eskiya - Faroz vs Raw - Ntl - Rekd

Our war has begun. Let it run with respect. We wish success to our competitors. May the best one win.
  13. Media Show of ESKIYA

"look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east"
  14. Media Show of ESKIYA

Made for humor and entertainment purposes. Enjoy watching...