Search results

1. MindGames

W64 suggestions

Hello Kawoni, Thanks for listening to our suggestions. I'm cool with all the settings, but many of us haven't seen a 2.0 world speed. As you are aware a 2.0 world speed is typical in the .net servers and they are really fun. And as Standby said 1.0 worlds are extremely boring - that's why we...
  2. MindGames

W61 opening feedback

yeah, excellent suggestion mate. And where do you see more barbs though? XD.
  3. MindGames

W61 opening feedback

Yeah the two village start was different. Sometimes a little change can be interesting.
  4. MindGames

W61 opening feedback

Can we start with two villages?
  5. MindGames

W61 Settings Discussion

a Pally with skills, definitely.
  6. MindGames

Special world Usc1 opening soon 8-2-2022

Will next Classic World have flags avaliable? Also, how often will these Classic Worlds begin (when is the next one?)?
  7. MindGames

W61 Settings Discussion

Good Suggestions, but the only thing i disagree on is the paladin features/Skills.
  8. MindGames

W61 Settings Discussion

World 58 was a 1:1 World speed. Plus, this casual has 1 world speed as well. My understanding is that no one likes these slow-world speeds. We haven't had a 2.0 world speed so that suggestion 'Analist' mentioned would be awesome. Anything slower than a 1.5 is not that fun. I believe the more...
  9. MindGames

W60 Settings

Absolutely agree.
  10. MindGames

W60 poor Settings

Many people asked for a no PP world, but you say nay. Many people enjoy scavenging, but you say take away. No one likes watchtowers, but you say yay. What the heck is going on with this world's settings? Scavenging is an essential part of the game that allows newer/less active players who don't...