100ms

DeletedUser

Hey people, I did open a thread about this topic quite some time ago but with everything that has happened, hoodoo leaving etc and a new CM coming I do have a question to ask.

Will the new CM be keeping the 100ms gap between attacks.. or will they be lowering it?

DeletedUser173

Until everything is organized in the forums and back to a point where things like this can be done, I doubt there will be any changes.

THEN, they have to decide whether or not they want the change, and so on...

If they do change this, it won't be for another 2 months at least.

DeletedUser

I was hoping for World 2 ^^ they would change it.. and not have 100ms the standard for every us world as it would ruin the game a tad as many players will snipe a 300ms train in there sleep.

DeletedUser

What ?

You mean if I would want to attack with a noble train of 50-90 mms it would be reduced to 100 mms ?

DeletedUser

What ?

You mean if I would want to attack with a noble train of 50-90 mms it would be reduced to 100 mms ?

What it does is.. for example.. i can get all 4 attacks below 40ms.. but with the 100ms ruling they make my attacks go like this nuke - 100ms gap - noble - 100ms gap - noble - 100ms gap - noble .. making the train 300ms.. and of which most decent players would snipe.

DeletedUser734

It would make fakes sooo much more important so as to confuse the target. And you could send one fake first, then nuke, then noble, then noble. Or something like that. Mix it up and how they don't snipe the "wrong" one.

DeletedUser173

Problem with that one is if they snipe with the train method and snipe in multiple gaps... That's why you just have to wipe your enemy out, then divide your train into 4 even armies.

DeletedUser

I personally think that the ms' should be removed, for example like in UK5.
Timing is annoyingly becoming everything in this game.

But to answer your question, it is highly unlikely that they will change the setting in a world already launched months ago. Maybe for world 2.
Exactly, i was hoping someone with knowledge would come across that soon.