8( big ol' bullies

DeletedUser

I joined this game to get points as fast as possible.
I joined this game to make big happy friendly villages.
I joined this game to make a tribe that knew hugs were better than nukes.

But nooooooooooo. sperg has to be a bully and declare war on UNITED 8(
I quit.

DeletedUser

I quit.

shouldn't have recruited me you noob :/

DeletedUser

I quit.

That's kinda clear from your recruiting and diplomacy

You guys do realize that your members would become much stronger if they had something to noble other than barbs right? And the only way for that to happen is not force them to be completely surrounded by blue dots from the get go

DeletedUser

That's kinda clear from your recruiting and diplomacy

You guys do realize that your members would become much stronger if they had something to noble other than barbs right? And the only way for that to happen is not force them to be completely surrounded by blue dots from the get go
THAT Coming from Sara LOL

DeletedUser

For sure, check me out with my 98 member and 200 more people across 4 family tribes while we form alliances with everyone else.

Trolls are more effective when they make a small amount of sense

DeletedUser

Sarah you guys have been nobling people who haven't fought back for quite a long time now...so...its as good as taking barbs :/

Does that make you strong?

DeletedUser

For sure, check me out with my 98 member and 200 more people across 4 family tribes while we form alliances with everyone else.

Trolls are more effective when they make a small amount of sense

this is your fan,who happened to be in my tribe on US4
Noise on 06.08. at 16:09
Hey everyone,,,,,,,,,,,(we enter a war)
Lord Memento on 06.08. at 16:34
whats a war? can't we just have all top 20 tribes as our academies it would be much easier

Noise on 06.08. at 16:53
nope because thats lame.btw dont tell such stuff to others they will laugh at you lol

Lord Memento on 06.08. at 16:58
i think its a really good idea, the more members we have the more points we have, and we need lots of points to win right?

Noise on 06.08. at 16:59
you mean like [ally]F-LEG[/ally] and their 12 families lol?
such things never survive,besides,we need something to noble

Lord Memento on 06.08. at 17:06
we will, there are lots of barbs to noble :) that way you don't lose any troops. f-leg are amazing beceause thhey have more players, they will always win

Noise on 06.08. at 17:07
For Gods sake .LOL .dude i have seen lot of tribes like them,and they all fail in the end.
barb nobling?
dude are you kidding me with this?!

Lord Memento on 06.08. at 17:09
no, its much easier you don't lose troops so its fine :) they always win, like sperg mass recruited for a while, and they have this really good leader called sara and she made them win

Noise on 06.08. at 17:15
dude this conversation is stupid.
we cant hug the whole world :/ .we fight.we kill.and those who are good and are not in our nobling way will join us. not a single tribe has ever managed to do well with mass recruiting and families on .net or harder servers.

Sperg also didnt mass recruit at first,they did it later.

so please stop this and send some fakes :D

Lord Memento on 06.08. at 17:16
yes but im saying it worked for sperg, because there leader is amazing and the best player ever

Noise on 06.08. at 17:21
dude

Lord Memento on 06.08. at 17:22
i don't care what you say, she is the best player ever!! and an inspirational leader. but thats lying? i won't do that

Noise on 06.08. at 17:23
whatever okay shes the best tw player that ever existed.just send some fake attacks please

I still wonder if he was trolling,but he is kind of a serious guy,so

but you surely were a good model for him. now he thinks like you and now Great Minds think alike.

Note:for some reasons,even though you were his model,he has good startup skills :D

DeletedUser

You are trying to prove something by pasting a convo you had with someone I don't know I'm sure but unless its a demonstration of what a fail troll you are I'm not sure what it is

DeletedUser

You are trying to prove something by pasting a convo you had with someone I don't know I'm sure but unless its a demonstration of what a fail troll you are I'm not sure what it is

It's a demonstration of his fetish for commas.

I'm not really sure about the reasoning behind it, but it does seem interesting to me.

DeletedUser

[ myQUOTE=xlxhx;56525]Sarah you guys have been nobling people who haven't fought back for quite a long time now...so...its as good as taking barbs :/

Does that make you strong?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't the fact that they've been your tribe members prove my point

DeletedUser

I just posted a convo i had with someone who were a fan of yours and looked at you as a model.i cant care less if you know him.actually whether you know him or not,doesnt change anything.
i also remember asking some other players why they left your tribe/US2 and they said Sara started to mass recruit.

if you have a higher average point than other tribes,it doesnt make you Non mass recruit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just posted a convo i had with someone who were a fan of yours and looked at you as a model.i cant care less if you know him or not and whether he knows you or not,doesnt change anything.
i also remember asking some other players why they left your tribe/US2 and they said Sara started to mass recruit.

if you have a higher average point than other tribes,it doesnt make you Non mass recruit ;)

One time someone on the internet said the skies are full of fluffy pink unicorns that frolic around the sky with winged purple monkeys, it was said on the internet so it is totally true

ngbbs439f82ea10a37.jpg

DeletedUser

I just posted a convo i had with someone who were a fan of yours and looked at you as a model.i cant care less if you know him.actually whether you know him or not,doesnt change anything.

FYI, this is what mass recruiting looks like (and hint hint, SPERG hasn't done it):
Hey,
to 99 % me ( aliquisher) ,Noise and szfz333 will leave OFF! soon.
The problem we are handling in OFF! all the time, are nooby things of players, incorrect action, bad co. playing ond other shit we are pissed on.
Shure we are the TOP 3 of this tribe & world and we have skilled players in our back who will agree with us and follow where ever we will go.
We have a current list for a new innovation of a tribe :
Aliquisher 100%
szfz333 100 %
Noise 100 %
VonWagner - write back.
angiluk - We are asking him like you.
Dont-Panic? 100 %
Silent Killer 100 %
Fire Fighter 4477 100 %
That players would be the main-tribe-members.
We are all over the world and if y have 1 up to maybe 2 skilled active players with know-how of TW and good limit of troops we will discuss about them and i am very shure they will get invite by us.
This tribe would be the Elite of US 2 and would be unstoppable in a period of time.
We have skill, are active, have the know how and lots off experience troops.
At the moment i am innovating a new tactic for the tribe i used in many worlds at Elite-tribes about Co-tactic, wich i will publize maybe soon if it works.
Greetings again

DeletedUser

mass recruiting huh?
all those members were in top 15.and thats just 8 players. I really pity your sense of reasoning.you call that a mass recruit?
why do i always have to end up being annoyed because of someone else's IQ? :( .I should stop pitying for people i guess.

DeletedUser

mass recruiting huh?
all those members were in top 15.and thats just 8 players. I really pity your sense of reasoning.you call that a mass recruit?
why do i always have to end up being annoyed because of someone else's IQ? :( .I should stop pitying for people i guess.

You messaged players you didn't know in order to recruit them. Sperg didn't.

DeletedUser

You messaged players you didn't know in order to recruit them. Sperg didn't.
so Sperg knew all the players before it recruited them? Thats interesting!!
that still doesnt mean mass recruiting.as usual you fail to understand. "Mass"recruit.not "Stranger" recruit. you called me a "Mass"recruiter while i invited 8 players! you never cease to amaze me!

DeletedUser

[ myQUOTE=xlxhx;56525]Sarah you guys have been nobling people who haven't fought back for quite a long time now...so...its as good as taking barbs :/

Does that make you strong?

Doesn't the fact that they've been your tribe members prove my point[/QUOTE]

Please define 'strong'

DeletedUser

There's no mass recruiting going on. It's just a war between UNITED, which was created by merging GODS and TheEnt then taking in some members of JPack (who are currently absorbing Cream) as well as every active member of Fjorir, against SPERG. These are totally different scenarios.

DeletedUser724

There's no mass recruiting going on. It's just a war between UNITED, which was created by merging GODS and TheEnt then taking in some members of JPack (who are currently absorbing Cream) as well as every active member of Fjorir, against SPERG. These are totally different scenarios.

You must have some bad information, last I checked, the leader of JPack* refused the merge...preferring to noble their villages (defended by mixing)... you should probably get some better spies :rolleyes:

as for the formation of UNITED, take a hint from the tag :p