A Marvelous Pseudocide

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
"A faked death, also called a pseudocide, is a case in which an individual leaves evidence to suggest that he or she is dead in order to mislead others. This is done for a variety of reasons, such as to fraudulently collect insurance money or to avoid capture by law enforcement for some other crime."

Wait wait wait, you didn't actually believe this thread (http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6742-Out-with-the-Old) did you? But of course you did. Not to worry, so did everyone else - even most of JUNK's members.

Deception is a powerful tool, especially so in the hands of a cunning mind.

I was faced with the task of defeating the world with a surrounded, and dwindling tribe. My hat is still off to the coalition, whom used their numbers and thus ruled out any conventional means for me to secure my tribe's place at the top. But you failed to capitalize. You either kill us off, or you live to regret it. The members of JUNK limped on, and we found ourselves a new ally.

Bolstered with the talent of LS, we are back. Together we amass a force larger than any this world has seen. We stand at the banks of K44 and K54. Our frontline is ready, our stage is set. Prepare your men and straddle your horses. The time for the .us JunKeeZ has come.

Wolves, Here., METH, we're calling you out. Come get some, we're waiting..

4560f45e-733e-4e61-b081-0b1cb951a7bb_zpsff91b65b.jpg

- Sweeney

DeletedUser2349

Literally everyone outside of LS knew this was what you were planning. LS probably knew it was happening as well and their leaders just didn't care because they preferred joining you rather than fighting you (wee balls excluded of course).

DeletedUser

Literally everyone outside of LS knew this was what you were planning. LS probably knew it was happening as well and their leaders just didn't care because they preferred joining you rather than fighting you (wee balls excluded of course).

Hehe, u jelly cuz u didn't know JUNK was alive this whole time :)

DeletedUser

This forum is really dead :(

Sweeney you were more entertaining before!

DeletedUser2165

Good job guys!I've never regretted about quiting a world this much before.It'd be really fun whatever we fight each other or play in the same tribe.Congrats from all PK members.

Last edited by a moderator: