About to draw lines on maps

DeletedUser

OK, so i was thinking, maybe it would be a big help if you could draw lines on maps. Like if i wanna sort out group of villages of a single cluster, to making border lines for not crossing into someone elses lands like ally or something like that.

Not really much thought, but i was trying to do something on the map and figured if i could draw some lines for different reasons it would be pretty cool.

DeletedUser

Try using www.tribalwarsmap.com. You can probably do it on there, and you can easily plan where you want to noble and where not to, after adding in your "lines" on this map.

It has the added benefit of being a lot larger than your generic map, being able to filter out various villages on the map (such as barbarian villages), and you can share your map easily with another person through the minimap interface.

It would realistically be a better tool to use, than any game update along this lines.

DeletedUser

tribalwarsmap has every single thing youll ever need to plan anything.. just gotta learn how to use it

DeletedUser

tribalwarsmap has every single thing youll ever need to plan anything.. just gotta learn how to use it

Never really been a huge fan of using externals, and i've used it a few times and not really liked using it that much. But, i do use to it find inactives a lot.

DeletedUser

External tools are very important in this game.

From planning op launches, to monitoring local players, to designing and creating maps - these are made a huge amount easier from external tools. So, I would suggest you lose whatever inhibition you have against this.